Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covert missions in Iran

gollum

Zep....I am reading your posts and they are very interesting and informative. I like what warden says when he hopes other countries can get together and put pressure on Iran. I think that would be a good thing. What do you think?

....also, does your country harbour terrorists? I don't know if I'm buying everything you said, but you are 'our man on the street'.  I hope you can give us as unbiased a view as possible. (We all have our agendas  )

Thank you Babs! I'm reading your post too and find that you can be so sweet when you're not juggling with those nukes. grin2.gif

I am 100% for talks and diplomacy. yes.gif

Unfortunately terrorism has been used as a tool by many countries to conduct foreign and in some cases domestic policies. This is of course morally unacceptable and wrong, but is a current occurrance. Just look at Iraq today, I bet there are a number of countries (regional and beyond, some of them friendly to the US), that are manipulating the terrorist thugs sabotaging Iraq to protect what they consider as their 'interests' there. With whose support and blessing do you think the middle ageous fanatics terrorists took over Afghanistan? I could name a few countries involved in fabricating the Taliban piece by piece and installing them in Kabul. So terrorism is sadly a part of international politics and to condemn and attack one country among many for practicing it is only a political choice and not a moral one. geek.gif

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• gollum

• morpheas

• warden

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Mekorig is anti-american and has made many many statements of hatred toward Americans. Because you have made nasty statements about blowing up American institutions, I will call you a racist ohmy.gif

468159[/snapback]

And i think your are some poor deluded person how didnt think for hinself and belive that all the world hate you and yor country. They are after you Babs...run for the hills!

bah..paranoids... rolleyes.gif

As are most countries no doubt. The point being not all are listed on Mr. Bush's "axis of evil" pin-board.

If he really was determined to go for every terrorist across the globe he'd have combat troops stationed in just about every country in Europe, East Asia, Eastern Europe, Russia and the far east......but who knows maybe we're next....... yes.gif

I hope you didnt mean BONNIE SCOTLAND

468723[/snapback]

I don't know...I heard Bush has a penchant for good old fashioned Scottish shortbread, so anything is possible... rolleyes.gif

gollum: I dont think the covert missions in Iran is such a bad idea. Everyone spies on everyone... this is just another way of spying on Iran, and if something does indeed happen, it would benefit the US and allies to have the locations on Iranian WMDs.

And i think your are some poor deluded person how didnt think for hinself and belive that all the world hate you and yor country. They are after you Babs...run for the hills!

Dont worry, babs has a history of callign those who disagree with her as "simply jealouse of the US" rolleyes.gif

right thats it down with bush..na only kiddin he can come and eat ma short bread any day as long as he remembers to bring the whisky

I never actually said it was a bad idea. I do think he (Bush) is biting off more than he can chew though....time will tell....

Well we do have a Tartan army here in Scotland but if Bush's intel is as crap as we are led to believe then we may very well be on his hit list.(Leave our shortbread alone......haggis have teeth you know.....).

Edited by gollum

Well we do have a Tartan army here in Scotland but if Bush's intel is as crap as we are led to believe then we may very well be on his hit list.(Leave our shortbread alone......haggis have teeth you know.....).

Dont worry. If its true that you're on the list... when Bush comes asking Canada for directions, we'll point him to Mexico.

I think people on this thread have stated there opinions where you will run dry and still end up with the same out come.

I have thought worst things than BABS ,and if she is a racist for her comments in your eyes then i must also be a racist

I always thought of my self as a REALIST.

Half the people that have joined this site must be racist after hearing there comments on other threads all around the board,at least my self and BABS are not alone.

If you ask nicely i will tell you of my thoughts,it wont cost you nothing,not even a penny

468460[/snapback]

Well said! Tell us of your thoughts. wink2.gif Stellar wants to say I want to save face because they can't stand my views. They don't want me to get my views out because it doesn't fit with their world-view. I am a realist too. I think they are idealists...and idealists don't know what to do with the bad guys. They don't even have the guts to fight....and we've had this discussion too.

Stellar....I am not ashamed of what I say....I mean what I say. Everything. Including 'not' wanting to harm innocent people. I wouldn't stoop so low as to cover or save face because I am an honest person. You guys couldn't make me. You have to remember you guys are all younger than I am and you really need more life experience to understand my program.

Here's a thought for all of you...If all the terrorists were in one spot, kneeling at prayer, I would them nuke in a New York minute! w00t.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gif

And how's this one for ya?...Wars are for reducing the population, we are over-populated. If you have a better solution, I'd like to hear it. (I guess you guys could keep it in your bloomers.....)...not! happy.gif

Iraq is a killing field....come one, come all, you terrorists. Let's get it over with. laugh.gif

I'm sure it was just humour but in saying that, it's not Scotland. wink2.gif

468775[/snapback]

Since when is Scotland heaven on earth now...?

Mexico, Scotland, Bangladesh, Australia etc ... All the same. We must all unite.

Here's a thought for all of you...If all the terrorists were in one spot, kneeling at prayer, I would them nuke in a New York minute! w00t.gif  laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif

And how's this one for ya?...Wars are for reducing the population, we are over-populated. If you have a better solution, I'd like to hear it. (I guess you guys could keep it in your bloomers.....)...not! happy.gif

Iraq is a killing field....come one, come all, you terrorists. Let's get it over with. laugh.gif

The best way to settle serious disputes is through war and fighting of course...

But there is no honor in nukes. disgust.gif

I think people on this thread have stated there opinions where you will run dry and still end up with the same out come.

I have thought worst things than BABS ,and if she is a racist for her comments in your eyes then i must also be a racist

I always thought of my self as a REALIST.

Half the people that have joined this site must be racist after hearing there comments on other threads all around the board,at least my self and BABS are not alone.

If you ask nicely i will tell you of my thoughts,it wont cost you nothing,not even a penny

468460[/snapback]

Well said! Tell us of your thoughts. wink2.gif Stellar wants to say I want to save face because they can't stand my views. They don't want me to get my views out because it doesn't fit with their world-view. I am a realist too. I think they are idealists...and idealists don't know what to do with the bad guys. They don't even have the guts to fight....and we've had this discussion too.

Stellar....I am not ashamed of what I say....I mean what I say. Everything. Including 'not' wanting to harm innocent people. I wouldn't stoop so low as to cover or save face because I am an honest person. You guys couldn't make me. You have to remember you guys are all younger than I am and you really need more life experience to understand my program.

Here's a thought for all of you...If all the terrorists were in one spot, kneeling at prayer, I would them nuke in a New York minute! w00t.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gif

468784[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Do you really have to be so direct with your smilies? I don't see the humour in calling Iraq a "killing field". As for not having enough life experience....if it was to turn me into someone like you Babs, I'd lock myself up and throw away the key. wink2.gif

468775[/snapback]

Mexico, Scotland, Bangladesh, Australia etc ... All the same. We must all unite.

468786[/snapback]

You are right Athenian we should all unite ,but do you seriously think that is going to happen,,,no chance

By the way SCOTLAND is heaven on earth ,especially with me living in it

The thing i can see is that we have a more unstable world than we have ever had and some thing needs to be done about it and soon

Here's a thought for all of you...If all the terrorists were in one spot, kneeling at prayer, I would them nuke in a New York minute! w00t.gif  laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif

The best way to settle serious disputes is through war and fighting of course...

But there is no honor in nukes. disgust.gif

468793[/snapback]

I wish we didn't have to have war and fighting, but then I'm a woman. wink2.gif

468775[/snapback]

468786[/snapback]

Since God made it his own Country. It's a fact that if he visited earth the first place he'd come is Scotland. Fact.

I can't however give you a source bcause then the magic would be lost forever. whistling2.gif

Ye BABS you are a woman ,but atleast you are not afraid to hide your views on life

To many people just go along with the flow not me and certainly not ,thank goodness thumbsup.gif

As are most countries no doubt. The point being not all are listed on Mr. Bush's "axis of evil" pin-board.

If he really was determined to go for every terrorist across the globe he'd have combat troops stationed in just about every country in Europe, East Asia, Eastern Europe, Russia and the far east......but who knows maybe we're next....... yes.gif

468711[/snapback]

All the American adminstrations since Carter have been quite confused about Iran, and some of them have resorted to very strange methods to deal with what they have never really understood properly; methods that have obviously failed. Putting Iran along with N.Korea and Iraq in an 'axis of evil' is a good example of those strange methods. grin2.gif