Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Art Bell calling to me through my equipment??

Brian A. Jones - audio-psy

I just lost 25 minutes of written articulation somehow on this forum by hitting the enter key..I am only going to cut to the chase in a very limited way now... If anyone here shows any interest in this posting by replying here, I will be back to elaborate. Four days ago I began hearing the name Art Bell multiple times during my sessions upon the recording media. This attached audio file manifested as I had just gone back and asked if Art was present and if he wanted to come through and be heard on this plane once again... I am NOT saying this is Art's spirit, I have only just scratched the surface of exploring this possibility!

What I hear of this excerpt is:

' he dare rise up, trust me I'm ready '

http://audiomedium.com/artbell/S1-DD.mp3

If anyone would like to contact me for discussion, you can contact me through my website *Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed off-site contact info.
  • Haha 3

From the link:

Click on this cat's picture to hear an excerpt of my Rense interview, where this cat speaks.

:lol:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Brian A. Jones - audio-psy said:

you can contact me through my website

Isn't this advertising? Thought that was against forum rules?

• Like 1

To answer the one possible post here that isn't of the obvious sewage troll offering, No, I do not offer any ' paid ' services for connecting people with deceased loved ones! I may have made yet another mistake by posting on a public forum..it does seem like the really worst and unabashedly obnoxious members of society's losers congregate on forums... even though most of you, if not all of you here so far have offered me insulting and lowly commentary, I do have sympathy for you... you obviously have some very serious problems in your life stemmed from your own minds.

I am going to let this posting stand, for now, I won't even address any more of the trash trolls here. I am still thinking that maybe someone of some decent quality will read this, and will actually be of an intellectual level to have a mature curiosity. Good luck trolls, you've got a lot inside of yourselves severely going against any happiness. Even if some of you are professional trolls, I can't imagine much good touches your days or nights!

PS: I am going to remove the link to my website. I was only wanting to maybe make a connection with someone serious with a clue that I could collaborate with..I've spent twenty-one plus years and thousands of hours, thousands of dollars developing what I am doing.. I did receive a total of $360 from three people for all of this time, effort, frustration and abuse... shame on me!

PPS: I guess the editing option on my initial post has timed out. I can't seem to go back and delete that link to my website.. It doesn't look like this forum or any others like it is the proper place for me anyway!

Edited by Brian A. Jones - audio-psy
  • Haha 2

You want something "intellectual". These recordings are nothing more than auditory pareidolia. You hear what you unconsciously expect to hear. No ghost, no spirits, just the pattern recognition part of our brains doing it's job.

• Like 2

XenoFish...  you are stuck...  it's no wonder no one gets past go with so many people..I have proven my impressions are more definitely more than this many times.. in fact, I have come up with mind-blowing examples that everyone can hear and are validated after the point of my presenting them by real-life circumstances.. these are the times the self-proclaimed critical thinkers and skeptics go silent and seem to not want to talk with me any longer.. I have been up against dead ends throughout this process. I won't be going back for more of this endless tail chasing limitation.

One such example of what I just described caused the person directly involved to get so shocked that she would not make eye contact with me for two and a half years. Finally, after this period of time of regular avoidance when we passed on our block ( we were neighbors ) she began talking with me. I knew better than to bring up this issue. I ended up being casual friends with her.. about five years after the point of the crime of showing her something she said she wanted to experience, she came out and said " I heard that " ( and it was very personally on target information pertaining to her )  She then said " can you send that to me again " I asked her if she was sure she was ready for it.. she said yes... I sent it to her via email. I saw her walking towards me a couple evenings later, I said hi to her, she immediately ran into a nearby hedge to hide from me!

This is my last reply here of going backward into futility!

49 minutes ago, Brian A. Jones - audio-psy said:

XenoFish...  you are stuck... 

Nope. I went looking for actually answers and found that a lot of the so called 'paranormal' is anything but. Nothing more than auditory pareidolia with a dash of confirmation bias. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, toast said:

From the link:

:lol:

I had a cat that would say “mama” and “hello”

Well, she was actually just ‘in heat’ and that’s what it sounded like.

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello fellow forum readers and posters... I would like to apologize for snapping back so harshly earlier on this thread.. Dang it.. I just lost the bulk of what I just wrote from the heart..watch out for the evil ' enter ' key.. I will just paste in something I just finished for another forum:    NOT gonna hit the enter key again to add spaces~!~  

UPDATE: Yesterday ( Christmas day ) was a very busy day for me internally.. Late last night I had a very strong awakening to where I really felt like I was seeing myself with a new level of clarity and could see some driving patterns that I have been carrying throughout my life.. things I've been chipping away at yet have been controlling me even up until yesterday... So without saying much else about it, I am grateful for the Christmas day gift of seeing myself like never before, and knowing what changes in perception I will be living by now. I will show everyone what I mean going forward!

• Like 1

On 25/12/2018 at 6:55 AM, Brian A. Jones - audio-psy said:

obvious sewage troll offering

the really worst and unabashedly obnoxious members of society's losers
lowly commentary, I do have sympathy for you... you obviously have some very serious problems

trash trolls

Good luck trolls, you've got a lot inside of yourselves severely going against any happiness.

Even if some of you are professional trolls, I can't imagine much good touches your days or nights!

:D :D Well, given that post, I'm definitely in for a good polite discussion, seeing how you have set the bar....  So, Brian, how have you addressed audio pareidolia?  And how do you ensure your recordings are collected in a documented fashion?  What post-processing have you done?  What controls do you apply, and what are the technical details of the original recording?

Oh, and why didn't you supply any of that in your original post?

PS: I am going to remove the link to my website. I was only wanting to maybe make a connection with someone serious with a clue that I could collaborate with..I've spent twenty-one plus years and thousands of hours, thousands of dollars developing what I am doing.. I did receive a total of $360 from three people for all of this time, effort, frustration and abuse... shame on me!

Well, if all that money was genuinely spent and you can't answer any of my questions above.. then indeed, shame it is.

PPS: I guess the editing option on my initial post has timed out. I can't seem to go back and delete that link to my website.. It doesn't look like this forum or any others like it is the proper place for me anyway!

Perhaps not, if you are so over-committed to your hobby that you are disinterested in doing it properly...

• Thanks 1

ChrLzs

I am not offering to try and please the typical snarky offering ways so many people seem to have in mind .. I see you've got your ideas about how I am supposed to fit your guidelines... NOT interested..I will write a post following this reply to you, to make it clearer to people what I am doing. As I said earlier here, it probably was not the best move on my part posting here.. though I have made a couple of decent contacts over the years by doing so in other similar forums, also mostly full of obvious critics.. maybe it will happen here in due time??

incomplete initially

I am open to having a discussion privately with people who may have something new, optimistic and helpful to offer in the form of ideas and proposals... I don't think links are smiled upon here, so to people who may have some good things to run by me, please contact me through email... if you really have something you think is worth the effort to share with me, you will find me. I have been thinking about this particular place for the past fifteen minutes... I guess I really wanted to remind myself of the same old same old.. Thanks for helping with this to those of you who jumped at the call... I am moving on from here as of this moment... It is a new year in a few days, this mindset of the spectrum is nothing I want any part of any longer.. please forgive my intrusion. Not to worry,  there will be plenty of other people to misunderstand to take my place.

first draft was incomplete. Goodbye and thank you !

So, not interested in open discussion, won't answer polite (and pretty obvious) questions, soliciting private emails.

What sort of person thinks that is what a public discussion forum is about???

All against the rules.  Reported.

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, Brian A. Jones - audio-psy said:

I am open to having a discussion privately with people

Then why are you bother with a public forum, if you wanted a bubble, why not facebook?

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• The topic was locked