Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida man burns his house to stop vampires

The Caspian Hare

Well did he stop them? I don't want to have to deal with a damn vampire plague in 2019 cause florida man  couldn't finish the job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Well did he stop them? I don't want to have to deal with a damn vampire plague in 2019 cause florida man  couldn't finish the job.

No vampires showed up, so it must have worked.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

No vampires showed up, so it must have worked.

Let's hope so. I prefer to use my garlic for cooking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Yeah, I'm a little short on crosses as well. Gotta protect the garlic.

• Like 2

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Yeah, I'm a little short on crosses as well. Gotta protect the garlic.

Garlic is life

• Like 3

You need to drive stake through their hearts or cut their heads of fire wont work... 

• Like 1

Just now, Avalanche said:

You need to drive stake through their hearts or cut their heads of fire wont work... 

I found out that burning your house down in broad daylight is a waste of time. They show up later that night when the fire's out.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

Depends on which vampire myth you ascribe to

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

actually, they've become immune to garlic over the years- they hate marmite so i've been covering myself with it before bed for 12 years now.. & guess what? no vampires in the wee hours of the morning trying to stick a large bat up me nightdress.. phew

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

actually, they've become immune to garlic over the years- they hate marmite so i've been covering myself with it before bed for 12 years now.. & guess what? no vampires in the wee hours of the morning trying to stick a large bat up me nightdress.. phew

G..good job? I guess?

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

We need an "Eew, ick!" emoji.

I DECLARE MYSELF THE NEW VAMPIRE QUEEN!

Bring it, Florida man

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Haha 1

That dude better not claim in court he got his ideas from reading too many papageorge posts

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

We need an "Eew, ick!" emoji.

yeah try it- it's nice... i started off using crunchy peanut butter but it was a bit scratchy around the 'you know where' :blink:

anyway the dog kept licking it off when i was asleep.. still no vampires though-- maybe they don't exist? 

it's just a fantasy thinking Buffy was going to come through the window with a large tub of taramasalata ready for rubbing in:wub:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That dude better not claim in court he got his ideas from reading too many papageorge posts

i doubt he was that bored

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Didn't anyone tell you? Marmite ATTRACTS daemons.

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Didn't anyone tell you? Marmite ATTRACTS daemons.

The taste of marmite is indeed demonic

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Avalanche said:

Fire wont "kill" it but it can render it dormant until someone accidentally spills blood on the ashes. Frank Cotton wasn't a vampire but it'd look a lot like this while its regenerating.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ares_Zeusson said:

Fire wont "kill" it but it can render it dormant until someone accidentally spills blood on the ashes. Frank Cotton wasn't a vampire but it'd look a lot like this while its regenerating.

He has such sights to show you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He has such sights to show you.

I would so pull a Dr. Channard & own that ****. Spencer & D'Amour ain't got nothin' on me.

But when police arrived around 2 p.m., Weaver was acting rationally and police determined that he could not be involuntarily committed under the state's Baker Act.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/florida-man-worried-about-vampires-burns-down-his-house-police-say

The state Bakers act needs looking at, this guy truely did do some baking.

It remains unclear exactly what caused him to fly off the rails.

Weren't they listening? It was the VAMPIRES! geez people, pay attention, will ya?

• Haha 3

"Nonetheless, a few hours later he became violent and started to break windows with his cane"... This is when I knew **** was getting serious... Imagine a hover round with a cane attatched coming at you at a blistering 3mph... Whooo glad I wasn't there for that onslaught

• Like 1
  • Haha 1