Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oak Island Study - Post Dated - 2019

gostar

(Time for a New Solution .... maybe attach a debunking, don't know yet)

(Example Only)

ra-deca.gif

(invalid pointers, due to scale (not practical, to apply)

A5Qd47F.jpg

(The Entire Second Line, involves Oak Island, the Scale is Large, so again, I'll dismiss some of the argument)

FVEFkQV.jpg

(Unofficial Legend) (that near the end of the money pitt searches, someone anonymous, always came forward with the legal conclusion,  that the solution was to fill the holes with earth, the current change would push the treasure to the surface)

(each time, a hole was dug and burried, the next hole would be identifable, unfortunately, the holes were, unearthed, and unburried, since that time, there's only been two official pitt discoveries, and no more beyond that)

(the conclusion I won't formerly state, is simple, it is to unearth, and then rebury the holes that are discovered, until the final hole/pitt, does the work of unearthing the treasure, this is a massive pressure system, nobody understands, that is very, much alive)

(Miscellaneous Translation Attempt (?)

Sg3EcHx.jpg

EDITING

Edited by gostar

I know there was a fair big of rum in that Christmas pudding, but I seem to have blacked out and missed the discussion part of this thread.
What do all the picture mean?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wasn't sure what to make of the diagram either, but I have to say that I'm very confident that Oak Island was created by extraterrestrials.  I say this with nearly 100% certainty.  The way that in all these years allegedly no one has gotten to the bottom makes me think that there is something trying to stop them, or it is a cover up.  I feel that this is the most plausible explanation for it, but obviously somehow they need to get to the bottom of it to find out for sure.  But I'm 99% sure that it was created by ETs rather than humans.  It's just way too advanced for human beings to have created it at that time, essentially impossible. 

That leaves aliens as the most probable creators of the "money pit", and I believe that there are artifacts from a previous epoch of history when humans and ETs coexisted side by side.  There could very well be anti-gravity propulsion technologies down there that could allow humanity to travel to the stars, cures for all diseases known to man, or perhaps even an entrance to underground civilizations.  Because I say with nearly 100% certainty that Oak Island was created by aliens from another world or perhaps even another dimension.  

• Confused 1

(It can be fools gold, because the position directly above the pressure chamber, is elusive given that argument, its the scholar approach ............. have to examine the history of the pitt choice locations, and circumstances, since the conclusion is to only disturb and reset the said areas, it appears the several times ending in murders, perhaps ............... best to give up and restore the area, I believe that was voiced in the historical account (s))

(if the treasure itself, is producing "water", it would explain by conjecture, why its difficult to disturb the system, even after years of poking around) (imagine having to sky map the whole island for a simulation, the second "mystery measure position", seems to double the final attempt of failure in the present, if the progressive conclusion and betrayal of history is true/valid)

Edited by gostar

6 hours ago, gostar said:

(Time for a New Solution .... maybe attach a debunking, don't know yet)

(Example Only)

ra-deca.gif

(invalid pointers, due to scale (not practical, to apply)

A5Qd47F.jpg

(The Entire Second Line, involves Oak Island, the Scale is Large, so again, I'll dismiss some of the argument)

FVEFkQV.jpg

(Unofficial Legend) (that near the end of the money pitt searches, someone anonymous, always came forward with the legal conclusion,  that the solution was to fill the holes with earth, the current change would push the treasure to the surface)

(each time, a hole was dug and burried, the next hole would be identifable, unfortunately, the holes were, unearthed, and unburried, since that time, there's only been two official pitt discoveries, and no more beyond that)

(the conclusion I won't formerly state, is simple, it is to unearth, and then rebury the holes that are discovered, until the final hole/pitt, does the work of unearthing the treasure, this is a massive pressure system, nobody understands, that is very, much alive)

(Miscellaneous Translation Attempt (?)

Sg3EcHx.jpg

EDITING

My avatar is coming in handy it seems.

Hank

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I wasn't sure what to make of the diagram either, but I have to say that I'm very confident that Oak Island was created by extraterrestrials.  I say this with nearly 100% certainty.  The way that in all these years allegedly no one has gotten to the bottom makes me think that there is something trying to stop them, or it is a cover up.  I feel that this is the most plausible explanation for it, but obviously somehow they need to get to the bottom of it to find out for sure.  But I'm 99% sure that it was created by ETs rather than humans.  It's just way too advanced for human beings to have created it at that time, essentially impossible. 

That leaves aliens as the most probable creators of the "money pit", and I believe that there are artifacts from a previous epoch of history when humans and ETs coexisted side by side.  There could very well be anti-gravity propulsion technologies down there that could allow humanity to travel to the stars, cures for all diseases known to man, or perhaps even an entrance to underground civilizations.  Because I say with nearly 100% certainty that Oak Island was created by aliens from another world or perhaps even another dimension.  

Again, avatar handy. Coincidence? I think not. 

Hank 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I wasn't sure what to make of the diagram either, but I have to say that I'm very confident that Oak Island was created by extraterrestrials.  I say this with nearly 100% certainty. 

Shut up already. It's not funny anymore.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 2

Just now, moonman said:

Shut up already. It's not funny anymore.

My my .... 

< switches Moonman to decaffeinated coffee > 

Do conspiracy theorist have more time on their hands than the average person? Because 99.9% of this stuff looks like people have invested way to much time into it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/26/2018 at 5:31 AM, Hankenhunter said:

Again, avatar handy. Coincidence? I think not. 

Hank 

(debunking incomplete status unknown)

ZS8Abp9.jpg

messagetoeagle.com/large-number-chariots-horse-skeletons-unearthed-ancient-2800-year-old-chinese-tombs/

9048.png?v=1531656185

ancient.eu/Crusader_States/

(The Original Prophecy::Status Unknown::Debunking Incomplete)

Tut3Tomb1.jpg

crystalinks.com/Thutmose_III.html

Yc5OGOq.jpg

theintelligencer.com/news/article/Poland-s-former-president-to-be-reburied-10760492.php

(Original Prophecy Revised)

T4xKr1K.jpg

According to the Bibliotheca, Athena visited the smith-god Hephaestus to request some weapons, but Hephaestus was so overcome by desire that he tried to seduce her in his workshop. Determined to maintain her virginity, Athena fled, pursued by Hephaestus. He caught Athena and tried to rape her, but she fought him off. During the struggle, his semen fell on her thigh, and Athena, in disgust, wiped it away with a scrap of wool (ἔριον, erion) and flung it to the earth (χθών, chthôn). As she fled, Erichthonius was born from the semen that fell to the earth. Athena, wishing to raise the child in secret, placed him in a small box.[4]

Athena gave the box to the three daughters (Herse, Aglaurus and Pandrosus) of Cecrops, the king of Athens, and warned them never to look inside. Pandrosus obeyed, but Herse and Aglaurus were overcome with curiosity and opened the box, which contained the infant and future-king, Erichthonius ("troubles born from the earth," following another etymology). (Sources are unclear regarding how many sisters participated.) The sisters were terrified by what they saw in the box: either a snake coiled around an infant, or an infant that was half-human and half-serpent. They went insane and threw themselves off the Acropolis. Other accounts state that they were killed by the snake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erichthonius_of_Athens

(Revised ?! To Debunking Status=Unknown Debunking Status)

Question Mark Answer = MABUS "2 and 7"

(Seven Ages and Two Warnings to Restore the Sacred Land !?)

eM5M7lS.jpg

hauteliving.com/2011/02/haute-event-miami-circle-dedication-ceremony/133400/

(To restore the original location of Edward Leedskalnin's Coral Castle, a hole was punched into the earth, once or twice, but once the defacing was restored, the prophecy was completed, not to long after, in the timetable of that day even)

(Debunking Competed !? Post Dated 2019) (Edit (edited) to add retracted statement)

EDITING

Edited by gostar

article-2637412-1E268FDB00000578-865_634

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643056/Richard-III-wasnt-hunchback-did-scoliosis-scans-reveal.html

(oak island prophecy says, "seven shall die", it is not a work of man ........... meaning the land was disturbed at least two times to make an announcement, but because the land was disturbed, it is instructed to be restored before the prophecy is completed, is a minor oxymoron....................after the land was disturbed, the holes/pitts were opened, but it would take, about "seven deaths", before the people were provided with the complete understanding, to restrain their behavior and to prepare the way for the, treasure of oak island)

(the prophecy of "seven deaths" is completed ............... but, the land is not restored, it is disturbed, that is incomplete ................ the final personality to disturb"disturb controversy", to be killed, as a blasphemer, is either an angel or a fallen angel and that has been long standing completed)

(it is as if nothing at all will happen, and this is the way of most prophecies these days, as i've said i predicted that, this Christmas was very important, but it would like fail because of a tsunami earthquake that resolved the 2300 day mark to 9/2017, (70 year mark from roswell total for that to 9/2017) and a tsunami earth quake for the 42 year mark to halley's comet/issac newton prophecy)

(everything that we've said is valid, and nothing at all will happen, we are on a collapsing timetable to the total death of humanity, and everything will be resolved in around 2020 A.D. to 2021 during a relative 153 day period to the end of the 1335 day period that began on 9/2017, which began Flight 370 1290 days before that)

(there has been, and impossible to reach connection, for mabus, but the debunking is completed, wrapping up this discussion)

Edited by gostar

@gostar

I'd ask WTF you are talking about but several people have already done that in several threads while you continue to post streams of random nonsense to no avail.

Maybe it makes sense to you but nobody else understands your drivel.

Edited by moonman

27 minutes ago, moonman said:

@gostar

I'd ask WTF you are talking about but several people have already done that in several threads while you continue to post streams of random nonsense to no avail.

Maybe it makes sense to you but nobody else understands your drivel.

(haha .............. thats a good one, need a moment)

Heat-Wave-Ireland-Boyne-Valley-Neolithic

archaeology.org/issues/315-1811/features/7043-heat-wave-boyne-valley-monument

(The Land of Oak Island will never be restore, the holes/pitts that are the prophecy, will never be resealed to complete the prophecy................not because anything that was said is or could be, invalidated.  But because.  It will mean, the end to the North Korean War, then End, to the War on Terrorism)

(they reached the very bottom of the money pitt, it went no further, there is no more of it, it is finished..........there was a controversy of someone or people wanting to appear to have created this themselves, both in unearthing or exposing, and also in reburying.  There is nothing more then what is there now.  ..................... this is about treasure, what is necessary to stop the restoration of the land, to make the pitts/holes a national historical site ..................... then ...................... this is post dated to 2019)

(a wooden box is found .................... that much would probably not take place, there is no sin in the truth no controversy, all of this becomes an issue for man's sin, perhaps history would be different, perhaps not, but there will from now on be more ferocity over this issue, and this is post dated to 2019)

Edited by gostar

• 2 weeks later...

(Revised Statement::(Beyond Invalid.............means.............the prophecy itself is attributed to a separate function, it is just not revealed the intended way, in the timely fashion ascribed.................moving beyond the, "lack thereof", and "reappropriation") (its a hit or miss, at the end, with the argument being a miss) ("jesus was not born in bethlehem, he was born relative to mount ararat, and, when he did arrive into jerusalem 3 or 4 years later, it was a "MURDER", that took place and god referred to this as a "birth") (the prophecy was not completed of jesus birth in bethlehem because of their sin, but the argument paralleled that, its not the same as being satisfied)

JEREMIAH 51:27 Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.

JEREMIAH 51:28 Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.

(MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN .............. God sent his Angel to Divide, Babylon from Jerusalem.  And to return the people back to jerusalem for the arrival of the messiah.................this particular description, applies to the birth of Jesus, and, it means that "Jerusalem" in that day, did not make the association to God's Mercies and the Messiah Jesus.................it means god cut them off, and their sin as history records was clear as to the reason why.  (god's not obligated to wrestle with sin, and as history records, the king killed all the children, to rebuke the messiah in relation to prophecy)

Back to Topic

66y3hdI.jpg

1. (First Reference Point X to the Left, is for physical land mass, and the description is accurate to produce the "Money Pitt" as we've indicated)

2. (Second Reference Point, is to a piece of landmass that collapsed into the ocean, some time in the histories past.  Its not a physical land mass.............(reference to right X)....................the Location of the Treasure is in relation to the big cross, in the atomsphere, not on the landmass)

(one half of the maps interpretation does not reference the land mass, it references an area, however, big or small, in the atomsphere, immediately above a portion of oak island itself (s))

15onjlC.jpg

(Piri Reis Map, is complete, and there is no error in it, its not a damaged document)

(the land mass was only valid for the initial argument, only valid for the money pitt)

(the treasure, according to the correspondence, isn't in the land mass itself) 

(the land is discreted/defamed .................. the land is holy ground .....................the most glaring assault to the Holy Ground is/are, the Money Pitt and the 10x Pitt ....................they were used to reveal the argument, not to tarnish the land.  the land was disturbed twice, and the land must be restored)

(legend has it, that an anonymous individual, called down a sign from god, and proclaimed  the sealing of the pitts, and the money pitt was sealed, but the argument was not completed and after the 10x pitt was tended to, nothing beyond was achieved, the hole was never resealed, the land has become even more disturbed!)

(today, it may not be possible to invalidate everything based on humanities imminent death surrounding the figure of "12/21/2012 ................. 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 ................. but there is only one solution, one valid solution.) (if the imminent death conclusion is valid at that date, but for now, the level of suicide/euthanasia of eth/je*s is good and steady, for the next level of what is necessary)

Edited by gostar

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 9:28 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The holes were always there and the aliens just built the island around them.:innocent::whistle:

jmccr8

• Haha 4

ok.. is he saying the money pit is a prophecy on the death of mankind?  

Maybe this meme will educate you in what "makes sense" means?

o3niq73p03g11.jpg

• Haha 1