Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movie tells story of boy who came back to life

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Movie tells story of boy who came back to life

I'll tell you what in all seriousness, if doctors pronounced my child dead and he came back to life after I grabbed his feet and began paying, I would have to sincerely re-evaluate my thinking on several topics. 

• Like 1

Miracle maybe. I saw a documentary done on research in to this type of occurence. If near freezing, it was determined even without breathing and heartbeat, not even brain activity detected in some patients, the brain may not run out of oxygen for about an hr. Possibly 3 hrs. In a deep sleep. Dreaming usually occurs somewhere between deep sleep and awake. A patient being worked on with revival techniques may be caused to shift from deep up to dream sleep and back and forth. This dream state is likely what explains people that were without heartbeat for about hr, were not really brain dead yet and they usually saw what they and their beliefs or hopes expected to see. Like when you think a lot about something when going to sleep, you sometimes see something to that effect. Some Muslims saw Mohammet, Christians Jesus, etc. Spirit realm is real. I've been given proof by them few times. What all there is in that realm can't be sure. Some NDEs may have just dreamed they were in spirit form. Some may have really been. The Mother's voice and touch may have been recognized by his brain, bringing him up out of deep sleep when Doctor attempts failed. Or maybe he did pass over and see hear spirits and given back.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/27/2018 at 10:44 AM, Cam Gibb said:

Miracle maybe. I saw a documentary done on research in to this type of occurence. If near freezing, it was determined even without breathing and heartbeat, not even brain activity detected in some patients, the brain may not run out of oxygen for about an hr. Possibly 3 hrs. In a deep sleep. Dreaming usually occurs somewhere between deep sleep and awake. A patient being worked on with revival techniques may be caused to shift from deep up to dream sleep and back and forth. This dream state is likely what explains people that were without heartbeat for about hr, were not really brain dead yet and they usually saw what they and their beliefs or hopes expected to see. Like when you think a lot about something when going to sleep, you sometimes see something to that effect. Some Muslims saw Mohammet, Christians Jesus, etc. Spirit realm is real. I've been given proof by them few times. What all there is in that realm can't be sure. Some NDEs may have just dreamed they were in spirit form. Some may have really been. The Mother's voice and touch may have been recognized by his brain, bringing him up out of deep sleep when Doctor attempts failed. Or maybe he did pass over and see hear spirits and given back.

Well you're certainly entitled to your own beliefs :), to me personally I agree with seanjo. It's entirely possible for this to happen given the intensity of the cold, albeit unlikely. I'm quite sure the result would have been rather definitive (i.e. no act of divinity can bring back the dead) if the water hadn't been cold enough to slow down his body's circulation to a point resembling death. ^_^

Did he have a near death experience? Did he travel through a tunnel into the light? Did he see a

Drowned person in freezing water need to be warmed up above 30 Celsius before being reanimated. It take time,CPR and oxygen need to be given until that point.

It's normal that it take time because if they don't warm it up... it's just futile.