Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kentucky woman spots a "walking tree"

The Caspian Hare

On 12/27/2018 at 12:07 PM, ParanormallyCorrect said:

This is MY BIGFOOT REPORT. Mine. I did not give permission for BFRO to run to the media to try and draw attention to themselves, it really makes me angry that they did! YES, I saw a Bigfoot. No, I do not appreciate your snide comments about Kentucky people.

Not to pick nits, but if  BFRO took the report, it's theirs.  Maybe it's your encounter, but it's their report.

Also, i didn't see anyone making snide remarks about Kentucky...did i miss something?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks carnoferox for hooking me in i hadnt read this one yet, <_<

Pretty sweet we have the witness right here im sure ill get in trouble thought with my views on it but hey, thats what public forums are for exchanges of opinions and i do not ever try to sway any one.

Well, it always sucks when a person or orginazation does what we feel is a slight, you seem angry i guess rightly so and a bit sensitive might not mix well with your dogman hobby since many find it more ridiculous than bigfoot, which im sure you are painfully aware of. ( im a pseudo skeptic )

As far as the sighting, its just another anidotal account and of little to zero scienctific value.  your husband saw a shadow.

the idea you were going at a rate faster than what you say in this thread was generated from the link caroferox posted,

He was going a little faster than normal because we were a little nervous we'd run out of gas if we dilly-dallied too much.

To me that means at least over 30mph.

you have a sighting of an unknown creature at unknown speed, unknown distant, ( so any gauge of height is very specutive ) 

I do admit i find it refreshing that even though you are involved in hunting the dogman you feel this sighting was not a dogman but rather a bigfoot, i make this assumption as you reported it to bfro, and i guess i would feel if i went public then its all fair game, however if you specifically told them not to do something that they did well, shame in them.

I do believe you saw a stimuli, but i do not believe it was a 7 foot unknown creature IE bigfoot.

First time I saw this too. It doesn't seem the witness has been in since she saw this thread. All these sightings happen in seconds. Was just in another thread that said that too. How fast is this creature moving?

• Like 1

So many of these alleged cases are like this, a few second glimpse of an unknown creature at unknown distant at unknown speed of both creature and witness, so it must be xxxxxx , no, you cant draw a conclusion from "unknown" no matter how much faith a true beliver has and no matter how sincere a person even to the point of anger at a person wanting Proof where there is none.

Heres an example, years back over in Orlando we rescued some little baby ducks out in the road so we called and a wildlife rehabilitation center in bithlo was about 30 miles out in the country, tina is driving im navigating,

Its about 10:00 at night Down a small dark country road tina sees a creature pop out of the woods pause and shoot across the street, i didnt see anything, and i want to add tina has basically no interest in these subjects.

But she was all excited and asked if i saw that and she was down right annoyed i had missed it, she turned around and showed me where it happened she discribed it as a very dark chimp, babboon type mostly on all 4s,

My mind instantly engaged because this area wasnt far from Titusvilles defunct tropical wonderland zoo and a few more of those little roadside attractions which all went defuncted in the 70s and did allow animals to escape or just turned them loose, i figured it was one of these apes or monkeys which were seen over in tittusville for years.

As i talked with the rehabilitation folks and mentioned it they said several dogs rome free out there including chows, when we got home and looked at google pictures of creatures tina said in her mind it looked more like a furry baboon that it didnt seem doglike to her at the time but shes resolved it was likely a chow dog.

The point is there is zero way to know what she saw, she is fine with it being just a dog me i wanted more weird and exotic like a feral primate. But same thing happens to different minded people who knows what they will insist it is but that doesnt make it so.