Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump blamed for gov shutdown

Unusual Tournament

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I suppose simple being from 'the ghetto' is valid justification for execution...

The most ironic thing about all this is how somehow I'm the evil one... :huh:

Read my above quote. I wrote criminal aliens after gang bangers NOT ghetto people. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Your friend sounds like a wise man. I would listen to him if I were you. 

Nah, if I did that almost all of America would be low value citizens with their negative net worths.  (If we judge people by money and social success)

The other problem is that social Darwinists all seem to have different standards of measurement.  The only constant is that some peoples lives have less value than others.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be the next mass shooter at this rate... :mellow:

Mass shooter? O my no. I'm the law abiding gun owner who would help  protect the innocent from gang bangers and criminals. 

I'm a 33 year old PhD candidate with out a criminal record. I don't have so much as a parking ticket to my name. Can you say the same?

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

Read my above quote. I wrote criminal aliens after gang bangers NOT ghetto people. 

Still not at all a valid justification for execution, though I suppose it's ever so slightly better... :blink:

2 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Mass shooter? O my no. I'm the law abiding gun owner who would help  protect the innocent from gang bangers and criminals. 

"Protect the innocent?" :huh: Just a second ago you were justifying state executions of innocent people...

This isn't about protecting innocent people, it's about having such deep insecurities that you feel the need to prove your manhood by showing off how 'macho' you supposedly are. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Still not at all a valid justification for execution, though I suppose it's ever so slightly better... :blink:

"Protect the innocent?" :huh: Just a second ago you were justifying state executions of innocent people...

This isn't about protecting innocent people, it's about having such deep insecurities that you feel the need to prove your manhood by showing off how 'macho' you supposedly are. :rolleyes:

Gun ownership part and parcel of our God given right to self defense. Our Founding Fathers understood this which is why it is enshrined in the Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights.

Gun ownership is not about being "macho," it is about exercising our God given right as free men to defend country, self, and honor.  

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 1

On 28/12/2018 at 9:05 PM, Lord Harry said:

Finally an American president with cojoines. A great leader who places the national self interest above vague and abstract notions of democracy and human rights.

Ooh nice side parting. How's the tache coming on? 

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Read my above post. If the death penalty were carried out swiftly, then it would be a deterrence.

And...1 in 25 is not many, especially considering how rare death sentences are in this country nowadays.

Keeping them on death row would strengthen your plans for mercantilism.

You still need a cheap labour force. 

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Keeping them on death row would strengthen your plans for mercantilism.

You still need a cheap labour force. 

American teenagers need to learn about a hard days work. This part and parcel of the illegal immigration problem. Parents no longer put their kids to work, which the globalists use as an excuse to import cheap labor. 

46 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be the next mass shooter at this rate... :mellow:

There are a couple of posters here who I just keep thinking....yep that'll be used as evidence in trial someday.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

American teenagers need to learn about a hard days work. This part and parcel of the illegal immigration problem. Parents no longer put their kids to work, which the globalists use as an excuse to import cheap labor. 

Are you roll playing here?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Are you roll playing here?

Lol, that's kinda what I was thinking. :lol: Talk about pushing the crotchety old man stereotype...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Lol, that's kinda what I was thinking. :lol: Talk about pushing the crotchety old man stereotype...

I'm getting a bit of a Dickensian vibe

• Like 1

There is also the Issue of the education system and who is controlling it.

Image result for Mao red book

• Like 1

Unfortunately, much of the education system in this country is in the hands of aging 60s radicals and hippies.  Not good.

My niece for instance is in kindergarten, and the kids are no longer allowed to play in what is deemed an "aggressive manner."  This not only means such harmless things as wrestling and cowboys and Indians are out, but even making action figures fight one another is grounds for a kid to get punished.

The modern education system is turning our kids into a generation of wimps.  Which is why I encourage people to either homeschool their children, or else send them to a private Christian school were such liberal nonsense won't be tolerated

@Aquila King even you have to agree the situation in public schools that I described above is absurd?

Edited by Lord Harry

25 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Unfortunately, much of the education system in this country is in the hands of aging 60s radicals and hippies.  Not good.

My niece for instance is in kindergarten, and the kids are no longer allowed to play in what is deemed an "aggressive manner."  This not only means such harmless things as wrestling and cowboys and Indians are out, but even making action figures fight one another is grounds for a kid to get punished.

The modern education system is turning our kids into a generation of wimps.  Which is why I encourage people to either homeschool their children, or else send them to a private Christian school were such liberal nonsense won't be tolerated

@Aquila King even you have to agree the situation in public schools that I described above is absurd?

It's absurd because most of what you described isn't happening. :huh:

I should know, my mother has been a master's degree public school teacher since 1978, and is still substituting in her retirement.

Our education system has numerous very serious issues, but those aren't a part of them.

15 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I should know, my mother has been a master's degree public school teacher since 1978, and is still substituting in her retirement.

Our education system has numerous very serious issues, but those aren't a part of them.

They do not even emphasis personal responsibility or teah basic civics anymore. Just what your rights are.

• Thanks 1

Responsibility both personal and to community. As well to dute are the basis of a working society! These fradile kids we raise have no ability to cope in the real world. They ill fail.

4 hours ago, John Bastien said:

Responsibility both personal and to community. As well to dute are the basis of a working society! These fradile kids we raise have no ability to cope in the real world. They ill fail.

Let me guess. You voted for Doug Ford, and belong to the "new" Conservative Party. Second guess would be disgruntled oilpatch worker belonging to the "new Conservative Party.

Hank

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

Gun ownership part and parcel of our God given right to self defense. Our Founding Fathers understood this which is why it is enshrined in the Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights.

Gun ownership is not about being "macho," it is about exercising our God given right as free men to defend country, self, and honor.  

Yes, I fondly remember Jesus telling folks to lock and load.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, John Bastien said:

I'm not sure you're in the best position to comment on the shortcomings of the next generation and their education after that dog's dinner of a post.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

You can Google "death penalty deters crime" and find studies that confirm that it does.  Murder rates drop every time an execution is performed. Just saying there is data on both sides.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Perhaps you would care to comment on this, AK:

My son told me a few years after he graduated high school what they taught him in US history class. 

Space Exploration:   They were taught the names of the first woman into space and the first African American woman into space.

No mention of Yuri Gagarin, the first *person* in space. No mention of Alan Shepard, the first American *person* in space, and no mention of Neil Armstrong, the first *person* to step foot on the moon.

My son now knows they lied to him in his high school history text and he never told his father of this until after he found this out on his own. He realizes the libs were trying to propagandize him to become somewhat of a woman adorer and to trivialize all men.

My son is a wiser, older person now. And like his father,, he does not like being lied to by so-called "educators".  And to think we pay these people a salary.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

My son told me a few years after he graduated high school what they taught him in US history class. 

Space Exploration:   They were taught the names of the first woman into space and the first African American woman into space.

No mention of Yuri Gagarin, the first *person* in space. No mention of Alan Shepard, the first American *person* in space, and no mention of Neil Armstrong, the first *person* to step foot on the moon.

My son now knows they lied to him in his high school history text and he never told his father of this until after he found this out on his own. He realizes the libs were trying to propagandize him to become somewhat of a woman adorer and to trivialize all men.

My son is a wiser, older person now. And like his father,, he does not like being lied to by so-called "educators".  And to think we pay these people a salary.

Which History textbook did he use?

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

For Christmas I bought my six year old niece one of those medieval castle playsets. She's a great kid and I unfortunately don't get to see her often because I live out of state, but I do get to see her when visiting family around the holidays.

I bought it partly so she and I could play with it together, as I used to love playing those sort of games when I was a kid. What I found out from my sister and mother however, is that the kids are no longer allowed to play what are deemed "violent games," and this includes playing war with action figures.

So I set up the castle for her, had the knights and guards on the walls with their swords and cross bows, and the opposing army in formation approaching the castle walls. She was a bit taken a back when I had the action figures fight, and said I was being mean. Instead she wanted them to throw soap and water at each other, and make them have "tickle fights."

I tried talking to my niece about medieval warfare and the fascinating history behind it. But my mother mentioned my niece would get in trouble if she ever played in this manner in school.

Very bizarre indeed. When I was a kid, we not only wrestled, played cops and robbers and warred with action figures, but we actively enjoyed those sort of games. 

Edited by Lord Harry
  • Like 2