Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this cthulhu?

acdrnx

8 hours ago, acdrnx said:

I found it with Google Earth at the antarctic mountains. Seems like an big octupus.

Welcome to UM,

You don’t say anything in the YouTube video about a big octopus, so why here? 

Feels like you’re just fishing for hits?

It looks just like a natural formation. Why you would think it is anything else is beyond me.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/82°32'48.0"S+42°35'47.0"W/@-82.5499031,-42.6004496,11z/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en-au&gl=au

(you may have to zoom out and back in for the images to load)

• Like 2

Kadath in the Cold Waste.

"Leng and the cold waste north of Inganok must be close to the Other Gods, and there the passes to Kadath are well guarded. The slant-eyed man was small, but the great hippocephalic bird was there to see he was obeyed; so Carter followed where he led, and passed within the circle of standing rocks and into the low arched doorway of that windowless stone monastery."   

Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath    H.P. Lovecraft

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

I paint a 3d Picture of this Location. It Looks on the satellite photo that is an entrance behind the Pyramide.

and here is a second Video with the Evolution Theory of this creature:

pixelbild01.png

Maybe smaller exemplares are liable for the paulides cases: People who suddenly disappear. It fits that the dogs whichs search stops and turning in circles. I mean this "missing 411" cases in Yellowstone und canada.

You serious OP? Are you not aware that Lovecraft's works are fiction and that pareidolia is a thing?

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I only watch this movie from lovecraft in which the peoples are seamonster. I remember it this is why i call it cthulhu. Maybe is only pareidolia but there are more then one abnormalities. I read this articel https://de.sott.net/article/25679-Missing-411-Ratselhafte-Vermisstenfalle-in-den-Nationalparks-der-USA-und-Kanada About Missing 411 cases. I think all phomenas fit to squids that attack from the air.

That sounds like its based off "The shadow over Innsmouth" story. Dagon and several other films are based off that one.  There is even a video game called dark corners of the earth that use that story.

15 minutes ago, acdrnx said:

I only watch this movie from lovecraft in which the peoples are seamonster. I remember it this is why i call it cthulhu. Maybe is only pareidolia but there are more then one abnormalities. I read this articel https://de.sott.net/article/25679-Missing-411-Ratselhafte-Vermisstenfalle-in-den-Nationalparks-der-USA-und-Kanada About Missing 411 cases. I think all phomenas fit to squids that attack from the air.

That is hands down the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Do you even understand what a squid is? 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Carnoferox said:

That is hands down the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Do you even understand what a squid is? 

And with that, acdrnx fled the forum. 

Nice one folks. Hope you're all happy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First off... Welcome to UM acdrnx :st

Now... are you suggesting that flying squid-like creatures are causing disappearances in the parks of the U.S? And from the images so far in this thread, you think you have spotted these creatures on the Antarctic ice shield. I don't think I've ever heard of this particular cryptid theory before. Is this something you have come up with yourself, or are you pulling things from other sources for this theory, or what?

I can tell you for sure that it isn't Cthulhu. That is indeed a fictional character.

• Like 2

this is from the articel: https://de.sott.net/article/25679-Missing-411-Ratselhafte-Vermisstenfalle-in-den-Nationalparks-der-USA-und-Kanada

Particularly creepy: The disappearance of Henry McCabe (32) in September 2015; After being dropped off at a gas station by a friend at 2:00 at 2:00 after a visit to the pub together. At 2:30, a call was made to his wife on your smartphone's voicebox while she was already asleep. There, strange screams can be heard, bizarre noises such as growls and hisses. It wasn't until 2 months later that a kayak driver found his remains in Rush Lake, 7 miles away. The call is officially available on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBjdwb1zafs). Cause of death: Death by drowning, no further injuries

The Sound Video is Unfortunately offline. But i think it was a child or something from this big creature in antarctic. In Deep sea the squids can take the ambient Color to hide. Maybe this creature in antarctic is a related animal and can Camouflage too. In These articel is more. That the weather is chaning if the Police searching for missed People. Maybe they can manipulate the weather and hiding in Clouds.

Without reading the article, its in german, I saw it was showing Yosemite here in California.  We have had several killer that preyed on people in State parks.  The trail side killer, the golden state killer, even The Zodiac Man kill folks at a park near Lake Berryesa.  Not to mention Mountain Lions and just dangerous terrain.

Freudian slip there, I no longer live in CA but WA instead

Edited by travelnjones
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, acdrnx said:

The Sound Video is Unfortunately offline. But i think it was a child or something from this big creature in antarctic. In Deep sea the squids can take the ambient Color to hide. Maybe this creature in antarctic is a related animal and can Camouflage too. In These articel is more. That the weather is chaning if the Police searching for missed People. Maybe they can manipulate the weather and hiding in Clouds.

Squids and other cephalopods are entirely marine and not adapted for terrestrial or aerial life. Your pet hypothesis is completely ridiculous.

• Like 1

yes but in the articel is written that paulides works on a pattern to exclude normal crime like murderers.

Translation (Google):

Paulides has come up with a pattern by which unexplained missing persons cases have accumulated in a wide variety of parks over the decades and examines only those that correspond to this enigmatic pattern. It usually uses the following criteria:

-There is no evidence of suicide, accident, violent crime, human tragedies or animal attacks (even from an obduction point of view)-
-people disappear from one moment to the next and when At all, only found after months (often only their remains)-children between the ages of 2-6 who suddenly disappear from one moment to the next and are partially found up to 10-15 miles dead or alive from the site of disappearance.
-The sites of the corpses (rarely living persons-sometimes children) are located where the authorities had usually even searched several times before. Even if hundreds of investigators had already passed the most promising job.
-The causes of death often cannot be determined

Edited by acdrnx
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, acdrnx said:

yes but in the articel is written that paulides works on a pattern to exclude normal crime like murderers.

Translation (Google):

Paulides has come up with a pattern by which unexplained missing persons cases have accumulated in a wide variety of parks over the decades and examines only those that correspond to this enigmatic pattern. It usually uses the following criteria:

-There is no evidence of suicide, accident, violent crime, human tragedies or animal attacks (even from an obduction point of view)-
-people disappear from one moment to the next and when At all, only found after months (often only their remains)-children between the ages of 2-6 who suddenly disappear from one moment to the next and are partially found up to 10-15 miles dead or alive from the site of disappearance.
-The sites of the corpses (rarely living persons-sometimes children) are located where the authorities had usually even searched several times before. Even if hundreds of investigators had already passed the most promising job.
-The causes of death often cannot be determined

None of which suggest aerial attack squids. Come on.

• Like 1

@acdrnx, Paulides makes wild claims and connections between cases which are unsupported. There’s nothing really strange about the cases when you look into them.

Is there a specific case you find most compelling which we can discuss in this thread?

I’d suggest having a read through these previous threads on the subject too, I fear that discussion will be a re-hash, unless there’s some new and compelling information? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, acdrnx said:

01258186-D2E3-4CBB-BB37-A181B59215FC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A hunter saw a Camouflage creature:

https://de.sott.net/article/26038-Paulides-neues-Buch-Ratselhaftes-Verschwinden-von-Jagern-in-amerikanischen-und-kanadischen-Nationalparks

Translation:

Left: First (of two) selfies against 18:21 (1,024 x 768 px) on the high stand Suddenly it became muck-smell-still in the forest-she then simmer a friend: "Something is wrong. There is a silence in death in the forest. No squirrel, no birds, no crickets. Is weird. "
She initially expected a panther, bear or other robber to take the stage.
Instead, she didn't believe her eyes when she saw in the trees a being almost transparent and merely schematic (it reminded her of moving cling film or an air reflection over a hot road) and practically moved on towards her Eye level moved. The moment she didn't know what to say or think. The object jumped from one tree to the other. While she watched the being, Jan continued to hold the Blackberry in her hand. The distance from each other was about 5-7 meters. The apparition was about 8 feet above the ground.

As being removed, but the woman did not know how to behave and lingered motionless with a bow and arrow in the high seat. She waited there for another 90 minutes and then rushed back to her car as quickly as she could.
When she arrived at home, she received a Facebook message from her nephew from the high school 1 mile away, where the boy was playing in a marching band. He reported an unknown flying object above the high-school field-a bright white light-that turned a few circles there and then shrank to a small point. The same object subsequently reappeared. The whole thing played out between 1919:50 and 20am 00. There were several witnesses-including some who recalled a similar sighting almost exactly a year earlier.

6 minutes ago, acdrnx said:

A hunter saw a Camouflage creature:

https://de.sott.net/article/26038-Paulides-neues-Buch-Ratselhaftes-Verschwinden-von-Jagern-in-amerikanischen-und-kanadischen-Nationalparks

Translation:

Left: First (of two) selfies against 18:21 (1,024 x 768 px) on the high stand Suddenly it became muck-smell-still in the forest-she then simmer a friend: "Something is wrong. There is a silence in death in the forest. No squirrel, no birds, no crickets. Is weird. "
She initially expected a panther, bear or other robber to take the stage.
Instead, she didn't believe her eyes when she saw in the trees a being almost transparent and merely schematic (it reminded her of moving cling film or an air reflection over a hot road) and practically moved on towards her Eye level moved. The moment she didn't know what to say or think. The object jumped from one tree to the other. While she watched the being, Jan continued to hold the Blackberry in her hand. The distance from each other was about 5-7 meters. The apparition was about 8 feet above the ground.

As being removed, but the woman did not know how to behave and lingered motionless with a bow and arrow in the high seat. She waited there for another 90 minutes and then rushed back to her car as quickly as she could.
When she arrived at home, she received a Facebook message from her nephew from the high school 1 mile away, where the boy was playing in a marching band. He reported an unknown flying object above the high-school field-a bright white light-that turned a few circles there and then shrank to a small point. The same object subsequently reappeared. The whole thing played out between 1919:50 and 20am 00. There were several witnesses-including some who recalled a similar sighting almost exactly a year earlier.

Again, what suggests a flying Cthulhu-spawn here?