Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this cthulhu?

acdrnx

Maybe those creature not eat us because they die of quicksilver which is in our theets (Amalgam). Maybe they only want Minerals/salt. In many Missing 411 cases peoples have no shoes on it can be that they only want salt from Welding.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2019 at 10:15 PM, acdrnx said:

Maybe those creature not eat us because they die of quicksilver which is in our theets (Amalgam). Maybe they only want Minerals/salt. In many Missing 411 cases peoples have no shoes on it can be that they only want salt from Welding.

286E024B-3723-4E31-A763-78B3B1856120.jpeg.036f04875a5afde9470df08759b8f9ef.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 11:15 PM, acdrnx said:

Cool

Im way lost are you saying tree dwelling octopus killed missing 911 victims?

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im way lost are you saying tree dwelling octopus killed missing 911 victims?

Well, have you heard of anyone surviving a tree squid attack?

• Haha 1

I'm a fan of Lovecraft. Even though his writings are politically incorrect by today's standards and in many cases not the best in wording (terribly sorry, not sure how to explain myself clearly).

There's one thing I'm sure of, it's fiction. No part of it is real. None of his creations or mythos actually exist. This is just plain unadulterated nonsense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 4:48 PM, esoteric_toad said:

I'm a fan of Lovecraft. Even though his writings are politically incorrect by today's standards and in many cases not the best in wording (terribly sorry, not sure how to explain myself clearly).

There's one thing I'm sure of, it's fiction. No part of it is real. None of his creations or mythos actually exist. This is just plain unadulterated nonsense.

H.P. Lovecraft, despite his writing about all sorts of 'spooky' beings, places, and ideas, was quite a hardheaded skeptic, and scientific rationalist. He would be the first to laugh, or perhaps sigh, at the notion that any of his imaginative creations were real.

Edited by bison
  • Like 2

i only call him like the H.P. Lovecraft creations because the creatures are huge and have tentacles. Only because someone make a Story with fictional tentacle Monsters this dont mean that there no tentacle Monsters.

In the Video in Prescott Valley Arizona from March 18 i think something is flutter in the wind and because of this it could be tentacles not a Ufo. And it is black like the creature in antarctic. 

• 2 weeks later...

This could be a very huge Stealth kraken. In Antarctic they can use the tarn ability to near Pinguin colonies at day without to Panic them.

On 3/20/2019 at 2:44 PM, acdrnx said:

Child of Cthulhu on his way to canada? ;) 

It could be tentacles dont look like a normal ufo

Are you serious? A video from Scott Waring? You may as well have put up a video of Santa crossing the Rio Grande it would have been more believable than anything from Waring...

yes i look at his page he make to many Videos and many of them unserious but this Video is not filmed by him he use material from an eyewitness.

For the Theory that the creatures are not new Aliens speaks that native americans (Indians) have Cloud gods too (i read ;)). Maybe those creatures are not bad at all and help us in stonge age to survive because humans have at these times a great Problem with those Scoff-toothed tigers and Cavernous bears at normal they cant survive against those animals in my opinion because they have no weapons at the begin….

Acdrnx, listen to me and listen to me carefully, everything you said doesn't make an ounce of sense. The Flying Spaghetti Monster makes more sense (fictional character which is a by product of yet another fictional, but funny, religion). It's rather blatant that you're basing everything on Lovecraft, "Is this Cthulu?" was an ever so slight give away. However the question remains whether you ACTUALLY believe in all the nonsense you've just spouted or you're simply an awful troll?

• Like 1

it is only a theory and i think here under the cryptozoology topic i the right place to discuss. i could say nothing and only paint a gallery of those creatures but i eventually this is true and not to tell is bad too.

On 3/29/2019 at 5:49 AM, acdrnx said:

yes i look at his page he make to many Videos and many of them unserious but this Video is not filmed by him he use material from an eyewitness.

Google Scott Waring.....On a side note the video being placed on Waring's site automatically calls it into question....Here is the eyewitnesses statement:

https://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/photos-of-ufo-over-mesa-arizona/#

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 4:14 AM, acdrnx said:

it is only a theory and i think here under the cryptozoology topic i the right place to discuss. i could say nothing and only paint a gallery of those creatures but i eventually this is true and not to tell is bad too.

You understand that Lovecraft was nothing more than a super racist author that wrote excellent horror, right?

Why not the Kraken? And I don't see squat, personally. It's like one of Bara's photos of supposed alien structures on the moon........

On 2/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, acdrnx said:

yes but in the articel is written that paulides works on a pattern to exclude normal crime like murderers.

Translation (Google):

Paulides has come up with a pattern by which unexplained missing persons cases have accumulated in a wide variety of parks over the decades and examines only those that correspond to this enigmatic pattern. It usually uses the following criteria:

-There is no evidence of suicide, accident, violent crime, human tragedies or animal attacks (even from an obduction point of view)-
-people disappear from one moment to the next and when At all, only found after months (often only their remains)-children between the ages of 2-6 who suddenly disappear from one moment to the next and are partially found up to 10-15 miles dead or alive from the site of disappearance.
-The sites of the corpses (rarely living persons-sometimes children) are located where the authorities had usually even searched several times before. Even if hundreds of investigators had already passed the most promising job.
-The causes of death often cannot be determined

I met Paulides once and I came away thinking he was making crap up to sell books.   I asked him about a case I knew details of and he totally got it wrong, forcing and twisting information to make it fit his picture.  Also, he got mad at me for asking, that is a sign of someone lying and not wanting to be found out.  Afterwards another person in the group came to me and told me he had the same information I had and I got my information from the park rangers.

There is money in this stuff that's for sure...If you have that feel good preacher mentality you can probably make a fortune...The problem I have is that so many accept this stuff at face value. They hang on every word of the authors that write this stuff. One of my favorite authors Timothy Green Beckley writes about some far out stuff mostly conspiracy and aliens but that doesn't mean I buy everything he writes....As far as this cthulhu is concerned maybe it's all embedded in folktales carried over from generation to generation....