Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this cthulhu?

acdrnx

Am I the only one who thinks that but for a few exceptions Lovecraft is bloody awful? 

Edited by oldrover
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oldrover said:

Am I the only one who thinks that but for a few exceptions Lovecraft is bloody awful? 

NO.... 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, oldrover said:

No, you are not alone in that.

• Thanks 2

In this Video we could see a smaller cthulhu cephapolod. Maybe it cant tarn as cloud because it s too smaller and there are no other clouds this is why it only tarned blue. Or this creature is so young that he cant control the Ccamouflage ability good enough.

alienfrei2.png

• Haha 1

On 14/04/2019 at 8:13 PM, Desertrat56 said:

No, you are not alone in that.

At The Mountains of Madness is brilliant.

Such creeping eldritch horrors.

have someone a good literature tip for H.P. Lovecraft? Need a good book ;) the last what i read was g.r.r martin in 2006 or something the books was so good that after this i find other literatur boring ;)

Maybe he saw this creatures and was inspired by them. The Problem is that every scientist find reasons (weather phenotum etc.). If they eat someone in front of running they can write a 1000 sites doctoral Thesis "why it dont was the creature" ;) (okay this is a Little overheated)

15 hours ago, acdrnx said:

In this Video we could see a smaller cthulhu cephapolod. Maybe it cant tarn as cloud because it s too smaller and there are no other clouds this is why it only tarned blue. Or this creature is so young that he cant control the Ccamouflage ability good enough.

alienfrei2.png

what was that really?

18 hours ago, acdrnx said:

have someone a good literature tip for H.P. Lovecraft? Need a good book ;) the last what i read was g.r.r martin in 2006 or something the books was so good that after this i find other literatur boring ;)

Maybe he saw this creatures and was inspired by them. The Problem is that every scientist find reasons (weather phenotum etc.). If they eat someone in front of running they can write a 1000 sites doctoral Thesis "why it dont was the creature" ;) (okay this is a Little overheated)

I would recommend something else instead of H.P. Lovecraft like Jim Butcher's Alera series.

i think it is true. 
The Problem is that the Architecture based on middleage idea that above is only angels or heaven or something and not the space with potential enemies.

If it is true it must see like demons spawn but it is only an animal which can take environmental color.

Ok thanks never heared from this alera series  ;)

On 14/04/2019 at 9:52 PM, oldrover said:

He had some good, interesting ideas, but his execution of those ideas ... yeah. Hit and miss, with more misses than hits.

some of the stuff he inspired though ... wow, that’s good stuff. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He had some good, interesting ideas, but his execution of those ideas ... yeah. Hit and miss, with more misses than hits.

some of the stuff he inspired though ... wow, that’s good stuff. 

I think that's very fair. The basic concepts are good, the writing can be very hard to take. 

@acdrnx, what’s with your strange obsession with seeing Cthulhu in everything?

Mountains, something in the sky etc.

Why Cthulhu? It’s pretty bizarre and makes zero sense... Can you explain why?

okay im willing to sound ignorant, when did Cthulhu spring from the pages of lovecrafts fiction to being some real whatever?

• Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

okay im willing to sound ignorant, when did Cthulhu spring from the pages of lovecrafts fiction to being some real whatever?

Well im not sure of the exact date but I believe it was sometime in 1985 when Marty allowed the sports almanac to fall into Biff's hands where everything went crazy.

• Haha 4

found another interesting Region in the antarctic. mysterious is that on top of the mountain are single upright structures and the glacier. Make a new Video next days.

video3.jpg

it can be that high intelligence dinosaurs have a base there. but they live in fear from the cthulhu cephalopod and asteroids and this is why they hide under ice/mountains.

pixelbild03.png

• Haha 2

sure...

dinosaurs-the-most-traumatizing-series-finale-ever-1-17172-1432675474-32_big.jpg.76207efa0d6d20b1b8d69b33ac3ed09d.jpg

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

On 24/04/2019 at 3:50 PM, acdrnx said:

it can be that high intelligence dinosaurs have a base there. but they live in fear from the cthulhu cephalopod and asteroids and this is why they hide under ice/mountains.

pixelbild03.png

Ok this is clear evidence! To get rid of the reptilians and their secretive kkk hat pyramids. I propose we take out most of the British government...please???

• Haha 1

Pyramide is a good headword. In the other satelite Picture is a Pyramide form too. I read from skulls that was found in antarctic if it there was no Aliens, or intelligent dinosaurs maybe another human-similar race build them.

https://www.*** blocked ***/news/weird/693091/The-shocking-claim-mystery-skulls-found-in-Antarctica-could-be-from-aliens

pyramide.jpg

Ant-Skull-693091.jpg

• Like 2

On 23/04/2019 at 4:24 PM, the13bats said:

It happened as a consequential thought after the numpties decided that the Necronomicron was real. Which, of course, means there’s a nameless city in the deserts of Arabia built by 2 foot tall, horned crocodile-seals. 

• Haha 1

This could be those creature too. Fall River, MA, USA.

Because of the form. Round head/body and narrower at the bottom (tentacles)

1:19-2:06

fallriver.jpg