Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this cthulhu?

acdrnx

On 24/04/2019 at 3:50 PM, acdrnx said:

it can be that high intelligence dinosaurs have a base there. but they live in fear from the cthulhu cephalopod and asteroids and this is why they hide under ice/mountains.

pixelbild03.png

This really needs to be moved to the 

Bloody ridiculous ideas

section.

• Haha 1

In this YouTube Video could be flying cephalopod too. Interesting is that Looks same like the Nevada Video i post before. Maybe they have different phenotypes and Shorter or longer tentacles and squat or Long bodies.

12:49-13:41

It is in Denmark. Maybe it lost orientation and fly over greenland

Hier the old  Nevada Video to compare:

compare.jpg

it must be biological because in denmark the dog react on it. Dogs have bad eyes he must smell it i dont think that he see it. And normally they dont react to helicopters or planes or Ballons like this.

• Haha 1

I think acdrnx has everyone on block, as he does not appear to be reading or answering any of the replies. 

He is plodding along posting silly vids and pictures.

STOP,  this is riduculous.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, acdrnx said:

it must be biological because in denmark the dog react on it. Dogs have bad eyes he must smell it i dont think that he see it. And normally they dont react to helicopters or planes or Ballons like this.

Not smell. ^^^

Dogs and humans have different strengths and weaknesses when it comes to long-distance vision, and while we're generally much better at resolving details from far away, dogs have a knack for detecting motion from a long way off. So if your long-distance eyesight is failing you, you'll need to rely on your dog's body language and behavior to get a better idea of what they're doing.

Read more at: https://wagwalking.com/sense/can-dogs-see-long-distance

My dog goes crazy at balloons. 

My westie can see movement in another field.

NOTHING TO DO WITH SMELL.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

theres a video on youtube, no im not gonna go find it a joker is scaring people with ghosts, spiders etc hanging with fishing line way below a quad copter type rc rig  he edits it so you cant see the copter.

in one its towing a weird spooky clown the dog doesnt look at the clown but rather way up at the copter,  

if the OP is not replying its basically trolling so im out.

Edited by the13bats
call me capt typo
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

if the OP is not replying its basically trolling so im out.

I am out because he is a trolling fool.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am out because he is a trolling fool.

might as well be trying to say chewbacca or bug bunny are real

Sorry my english is not so good takes time to translate the answers. I am more focus to gathering material for this board. The last Videos obvious have commonality: The creature from Nevada and Denmark seem nearly exactly same. Hard to believe that someone fake this. I think fakers use the Ufo slice form.

1 hour ago, acdrnx said:

Sorry my english is not so good takes time to translate the answers. I am more focus to gathering material for this board. The last Videos obvious have commonality: The creature from Nevada and Denmark seem nearly exactly same. Hard to believe that someone fake this. I think fakers use the Ufo slice form.

Your English is fine, your mind,  not so much.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Because i use most time translators ;)

it can be that those creatures are cannibals and this is why the smaller fly near the ground because they dont want to eat by the huge creatures. In the stomach of the giant squids in the Deep sea they found mostly remains of other squid. Maybe they have a similar behaviour.

It is my Theory that those creatures only animals and responsible for many "Alien phenomens". Maybe the younger one most dangerous because of "game Drive" like cat Babys. Because why should Aliens came all the way trough the univers to earth to kidnap a few humans make no sense.

mean "Play instinct" not "game drive". Maybe the wrong word.

Yes but i could be that lovecraft see those creatures and was inspired by them and this is why he write over tentacle Monsters.

9 hours ago, acdrnx said:

mean "Play instinct" not "game drive". Maybe the wrong word.

Yes but i could be that lovecraft see those creatures and was inspired by them and this is why he write over tentacle Monsters.

or its made up fiction like the section his books are sold in states.

On 4/27/2019 at 1:33 PM, acdrnx said:

Here a better Video with all Information from this Topic:

Better than what?  That video was awful, so bad it was not even funny.

The atmosphere is a better hiding place than the sea because the sea is only 10 km deep but the atmosphere is 80-100 km. These creatures would have a huge habitat larger than the sea in the atmosphere

backgroundforum.jpg

On 2/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, acdrnx said:

yes but in the articel is written that paulides works on a pattern to exclude normal crime like murderers.

Translation (Google):

Paulides has come up with a pattern by which unexplained missing persons cases have accumulated in a wide variety of parks over the decades and examines only those that correspond to this enigmatic pattern. It usually uses the following criteria:

-There is no evidence of suicide, accident, violent crime, human tragedies or animal attacks (even from an obduction point of view)-
-people disappear from one moment to the next and when At all, only found after months (often only their remains)-children between the ages of 2-6 who suddenly disappear from one moment to the next and are partially found up to 10-15 miles dead or alive from the site of disappearance.
-The sites of the corpses (rarely living persons-sometimes children) are located where the authorities had usually even searched several times before. Even if hundreds of investigators had already passed the most promising job.
-The causes of death often cannot be determined

Paulides is in business to sell his books.  I have met him and he made some stuff up about an arizona case to a group that included myself and another person who knew the case and knew he was lying.  Just because he publishes books doesn't mean he is telling the truth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

he uses real crime cases in my knowlegde.
it needs time to talk to the eyewitnesses, read the cases, bring it in form for the reader etc
I think it's not reprehensible then earning some money from it for the time spent

On 4/29/2019 at 6:42 AM, acdrnx said:

In this YouTube Video could be flying cephalopod too. Interesting is that Looks same like the Nevada Video i post before. Maybe they have different phenotypes and Shorter or longer tentacles and squat or Long bodies.

12:49-13:41

It is in Denmark. Maybe it lost orientation and fly over greenland

Hier the old  Nevada Video to compare:

compare.jpg

UFO Sightings...All they do is steal hoaxes from other sites...I would not put much trust in these.

30 minutes ago, acdrnx said:

he uses real crime cases in my knowlegde.
it needs time to talk to the eyewitnesses, read the cases, bring it in form for the reader etc
I think it's not reprehensible then earning some money from it for the time spent

Yes, he uses real cases but he does not do due dilligence in his interviews.  He twists data to make it fit his criteria

• Like 2

On 19/02/2019 at 5:36 PM, travelnjones said:

Cthulhu prefers a tropical environment

Not sure that's true

@acdrnx, seen over Melbourne, Au. Wednesday 01/05/2019 20:39PM AEST.

0517E3A2-A618-4245-8FEC-1B53EF1BCC67.jpeg

Edit:

Spoiler

Not a cloud.

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@acdrnx, seen over Melbourne, Au. Wednesday 01/05/2019 20:39PM AEST.

0517E3A2-A618-4245-8FEC-1B53EF1BCC67.jpeg

Edit:

Reveal hidden contents

Not a cloud.

Lovecraft would be proud

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2