Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this cthulhu?

acdrnx

31 minutes ago, Piney said:

That was Cthulhu's "Mini Me". :yes:

I've been reading a lot of Lovecraft recently and I believe Cthulhu's mini me was actually Zoth-Ommog

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just looks like the usual decaying Basking Shark

1 hour ago, acdrnx said:

I put the Information in a pdf.

You can download it here:

magazin-ufonews.pdf

your link tried to lock me into some other site, so its shady at best.

• Sad 1

you can download the pdf there

This is how it is look but can only upload 240 kB here low Quality

magazin-ufonews-overview.jpg

@acdrnx, the low quality PDF works fine, but it doesn’t really contain anything more than the bizarre stuff you’ve already posted here. 

Also, I can’t help but notice that you failed to include my photo in your PDF. Why is that? 

Here it is again if you missed it (and you have my full permission to reproduce it in any way):

035F613F-2EF2-4754-AFD1-4611FB4554DA.jpeg

On 08/05/2019 at 8:49 AM, acdrnx said:

i found in lil peep runaway Music Video clues About a flying octopus but Maybe methaper.

1.jpg

Well, you are definitely off the rails! 

I don’t think that his family would appreciate you using him like this too. Not very respectful...

to think about the work of an artist is not disrepectful. this drawings  fits to the theory. and another theory says everything what a human mind can imagine could be true because the universe is infinitely if those creatures are not here then somewhere else in my opinion.

many Artist use double meaning. after the text at first it could mean false Friends that only want Money ( because of the Vampire tooth). But he build it in a Scene in which the octupus is flying and hold him like i paint in the Henry mccabe Picture. and at Right in the Video is the devil. only because someone is a false friend he is not a Monster. Maybe it is a double meaning here. Know anybody the where the lake and the Buildings are (the place of the Background photo)?

12 hours ago, acdrnx said:

to think about the work of an artist is not disrepectful. this drawings  fits to the theory. and another theory says everything what a human mind can imagine could be true because the universe is infinitely if those creatures are not here then somewhere else in my opinion.

You don’t have a theory though. You haven’t given us a theory. Just bizarre posts...

So, what is your theory? 

Also, the universe may be incomprehensible to us, but it still doesn’t mean that what you are proposing exists somewhere. What you are proposing most likely does not exist anywhere, especially with all of the weird connections you’re trying to make. 

So again, what is your theory? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you know the Feeling if you swim in the middle of a lake and something touches your feets/legs? Maybe those creatures hide there. On Ground of a lake is the whole year only 4° C and because the satellite Pictures is from antarctic it is assumed that they like it Cold.

swim.jpg

• Haha 2

On 12/28/2018 at 1:34 PM, acdrnx said:

I found it with Google Earth at the antarctic mountains. Seems like an big octupus.

zoom1 alien.png

No. 

This is not Cthulhu. 

The reason being ... Cthulhu is a fictional creation, created by author H. P. Lovecraft. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

Just like Atlantis (author: Plato) and Balrogs (author: J.R.R Tolkein)

The End. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, acdrnx said:

you know the Feeling if you swim in the middle of a lake and something touches your feets/legs? Maybe those creatures hide there. On Ground of a lake is the whole year only 4° C and because the satellite Pictures is from antarctic it is assumed that they like it Cold.

swim.jpg

Those creatures are called "fish"

• Like 2

yes i could be a fish but you dont see him. I know the feeling how something strokes gentle my lower leg in a deep dredging lake and i struggle in the water but didnt hit it and then swim away with 3 km/h. And not forget it because not sure what touch me there. 

On 04/05/2019 at 12:41 AM, acdrnx said:

The atmosphere is a better hiding place than the sea because the sea is only 10 km deep but the atmosphere is 80-100 km. These creatures would have a huge habitat larger than the sea in the atmosphere

backgroundforum.jpg

And that is from a story by Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle, not a Holmes story, called something like Hunters in the Sky.

Never heared from hunters in the sky.

but i found a new video about a giant squid that attacks scientist in antarctic called "organism 46-b".

It could be a creatures from the species we see on the satellite picture.

Here is a Video:

I believe the Mi-Go can fly?    And being able to adapt their bodies (being a fungoid species) they may well look different to how Lovecraft reported them.   This possiblity should definitely be looked into - especially as they appear to have "awoken" only after our space probe reached Pluto ...... :o 

Edited by Essan

have you a good Quote from lovecraft regardings this mi-go? the fungoid species Theory is interesting because they can made hallizinations with Spores.

i have the consideration one Moment Maybe the water have a awarness and can choose to kraken form in Cloud to attack but with hallizinations Spores it works too.

but this is very strange the flying octupus Theory is conservativ in compare

here an artwork of an evil celtic witch which has contact to this creatures in this lil peep trash style. must research a little bit with the folklore but the thundergod is on the first view similar to the indian cloud god. 

evilartwork.jpg

Until now i only delve the idea this is an unknown creature. But i can be aliens and the structures on the picture is a portal.
The satellite picture is from 2009. From 1998 to 1999 on the old satellite pictures from "google earth pr"o it is visible (despite poor quality)
that the geographie of this ridge changed. Maybe in this years the portal opened and since then the divisions of aliens stream into our world.
I think at first this aliens only watch how our system works. But they dont understand it because it is very "kafkaesk". In the middleages you can see the castle of the king but today
the towers of a laces producer is hugher than the parlament.
But i dont like this theory because the medias create a strong illusion and we cant react against them only a strong military dictature can this in my opinion.

portal.jpg

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 9:38 PM, acdrnx said:

it must be biological because in denmark the dog react on it. Dogs have bad eyes he must smell it i dont think that he see it. And normally they dont react to helicopters or planes or Ballons like this.

Yeah, dogs don't react to cars either..

You're just making up bull****.