Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
acdrnx

Is this cthulhu?

67 posts in this topic

Imaginarynumber1
On 2/19/2019 at 5:26 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Pacific tree squid.

Related image

Image result for pacific northwest tree octopus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

acdrnx

the whale must swim trough sweetwater that is uncasual because they live in saltwater. On the Picture is only the whale why there are no other fishes? And it must a powerful wave to bring him there this Forces must injures his stomach (Stones, Wood etc.)

acdrnx

Maybe those creature not eat us because they die of quicksilver which is in our theets (Amalgam). Maybe they only want Minerals/salt. In many Missing 411 cases peoples have no shoes on it can be that they only want salt from Welding.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
On 28/02/2019 at 10:15 PM, acdrnx said:

Maybe those creature not eat us because they die of quicksilver which is in our theets (Amalgam). Maybe they only want Minerals/salt. In many Missing 411 cases peoples have no shoes on it can be that they only want salt from Welding.

286E024B-3723-4E31-A763-78B3B1856120.jpeg.036f04875a5afde9470df08759b8f9ef.jpeg

• Thanks 1

openozy
On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 11:15 PM, acdrnx said:

Cool

the13bats

Im way lost are you saying tree dwelling octopus killed missing 911 victims?

Sir Wearer of Hats
26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im way lost are you saying tree dwelling octopus killed missing 911 victims?

Well, have you heard of anyone surviving a tree squid attack?

• Haha 1

acdrnx

i dont tell all. in Oktober or November 2018 i see These Pictures short before i go Sleep. At first i think it s a Metapher but in december i had the idea to search in antarctic i found it in 15 min in Google earth. I think its real. Maybe I paint it more detailed :)  In the last Pictures i see the mouth up and down and the first Pictures seems Beautiful so much Colours. And the schemes was more like a Flash so i see behind the first is another one.  

animation.gif

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Carnoferox

Might want to add a seizure warning to that one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Piney
15 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

Might want to add a seizure warning to that one.

Well, I now have a migraine.....

Orphalesion

Oh R'lyeh now? (sorry i couldn't resist) 

And yeah the OP should remove that seizure inducing pic or at least put it under a spoiler...

• Thanks 2

acdrnx

Here a better .gif what i see. In this order the Pictures was. Only the mouth open and close Animation is missing and few tentacel moving

pbgl5f5w.gif

esoteric_toad

I'm a fan of Lovecraft. Even though his writings are politically incorrect by today's standards and in many cases not the best in wording (terribly sorry, not sure how to explain myself clearly).

There's one thing I'm sure of, it's fiction. No part of it is real. None of his creations or mythos actually exist. This is just plain unadulterated nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

acdrnx

Child of Cthulhu on his way to canada? ;) 

It could be tentacles dont look like a normal ufo

bison
On 3/10/2019 at 4:48 PM, esoteric_toad said:

I'm a fan of Lovecraft. Even though his writings are politically incorrect by today's standards and in many cases not the best in wording (terribly sorry, not sure how to explain myself clearly).

There's one thing I'm sure of, it's fiction. No part of it is real. None of his creations or mythos actually exist. This is just plain unadulterated nonsense.

H.P. Lovecraft, despite his writing about all sorts of 'spooky' beings, places, and ideas, was quite a hardheaded skeptic, and scientific rationalist. He would be the first to laugh, or perhaps sigh, at the notion that any of his imaginative creations were real.

Edited by bison
  • Like 1

acdrnx

i only call him like the H.P. Lovecraft creations because the creatures are huge and have tentacles. Only because someone make a Story with fictional tentacle Monsters this dont mean that there no tentacle Monsters.

In the Video in Prescott Valley Arizona from March 18 i think something is flutter in the wind and because of this it could be tentacles not a Ufo. And it is black like the creature in antarctic. 

acdrnx

i think it cames from the mountains like in my Evolution Theory Video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzfGHRwdnow

arizona.png

Edited by acdrnx