Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warren takes step toward presidential run

Still Waters

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

I saw her on CNN tonight, and I didn’t like what I saw. It was too fake, like she wants it too much or something.

She’s a great cheerleader for liberal causes and views, but there’s something missing in her connection as a human being. I don’t connect with her.

That's because she's an NPC. She doesn't speak with conviction or from the heart. She's on stage speaking from a script based on her latest polling data. When she does a rally she asks her handlers where am I at and which way does the wind blow.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, acidhead said:

She seems homely to me like if you asked her politely for a campaign shirt she would knit one right up!

:lol: i get ya,but "homely" isn't the word i'm looking for...

During her "acts"/speeches...i'd say "wooden" but wood is organic and a real material...

Perhaps "plastic" is how she comes across :wacko: :lol:

Fake as hell lol

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

:lol: i get ya,but "homely" isn't the word i'm looking for...

During her "acts"/speeches...i'd say "wooden" but wood is organic and a real material...

Perhaps "plastic" is how she comes across :wacko: :lol:

Fake as hell lol

But... she drinks beer.... ... in her kitchen... with her husband

LOL

• Haha 3

Just now, acidhead said:

But... she drinks beer.... ... in her kitchen... with her husband

LOL

In the "realist" way ever!!! :rofl:

• Haha 3

What woman, in her right mind, wouldn't ask their husband to grab them a beer when their husband is standing right next to the fridge? :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Michelle said:

What woman, in her right mind, wouldn't ask their husband to grab them a beer when their husband is standing right next to the fridge? :lol:

I felt really bad for that dude in that vid,he came off as mortified and knowing just how corny that crap was gonna go down :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

Maybe you think rule of the mob is a good thing.  America's Founders knew better and put a huge obstacle in its way.  Anyone that tries to decree it away in a legislative ruling or a judicial diktat is going to start a crap-storm they aren't ready for.  As the guy in TOP GUN said - "your ego is writing checks your body can't cash" :w00t:

Heh. Their reasoning, of course, being that the electoral college would ensure:

that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications

Looks like it failed to do that. Or if you want a more classical perspective, there's Tocqueville. Not a founding Father, but an excellent thinker on the fledgling US of A.  The whole tyranny of the majority thing - all has to do with numbers at the expense of sense. You don't seem to realize that the electoral college simply functions as a spatial popular vote, wherein the most land "wins".  You're a fan, but only because it swings the tyrany of the majority in your favor. 

It's a biatch isn't it?

That the Electoral College keeps the balance between the city folk and the country folk.

• Thanks 1

I think Warren is just spinning her wheels. She has some name recognition, but she comes across like a stern school teacher that no one will admit they don't like.

Other FLASHY contenders will easily out shine her, though she probably is one of the smarter ones.

The whole DNA thing isn't going to help. If she got the nomination, Trump would use it to beat down every idea she had, like using a jack hammer.

She'll fall away probably later this year. Maybe September/October.

19 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

No doubt...

She's almost like a liberal cartoon character,everything is so exaggerated and just,i really don't have the right word to explain it...

I hate to quote Trump, but when he says, “she’s a disaster,” it’s true.

I’m sure she’s a very nice lady, she’s got the grandmother thing going for her, but her soft-spoken approach is just a complete disaster .

Edited by Raptor Witness

Do, I told my stay at home wife, who home schools our two kids, about Warren's multi billion dollar plan to make woman leave the home and go to work.... and she said, "Why would I want to do that?". (As well as, "Who is Elizabeth Warren??".) And I answered mostly it would help the poor, but Warren is really playing it up that it would create more women in the work place, and less time wasted on children. So woman would, overall, make a higher average wage, and be better represented at the higher levels of corporate America.

It would make the liberal political statistics look better, in short. I'd guess that better statistics equals "progress", regardless of if people like the idea, or even if we can afford it.

Edited by DieChecker