Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
soulseeker

Abilities Enhancing

9 posts in this topic

soulseeker

I have always been an empath. Not empathetic, but an actual empath. I have had prophetic dreams.

But lately it is as if my abilities have taken off as well as new ones developing or enhancing that I had no prior knowledge of. I dont want to get into details as I really dont want to sound crazy. But some of these enhancements are actually starting to scare me. To add to the confusion I also suffer from dissociative Identity Disorder among other mental health issues.

the thing is its not just me but other members of my family that have noticed these enhancements.

I am not looking for a your crazy or your psychic convo here, I have that with myself every day.

My question is are there any relevant similar cases that I could locate and study via internet that are like mine. either recently or in the past.

I will also say I was conceived on an important date in May of 1980 and was born on a significant day in history in mid march of 1981 (research significant weather anomalies and relevant histories for yourself) and yes I am aware that sounds crazy and many peoples gestation was during that period but inbox me for more details as to why I believe and my family believe that holds special significance for me.

anyway anyone who can help with something definitive I can research it would be greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1

XenoFish

Empathy is the results of mirror neurons. Most people have a limited form of predictive ability called foresight. We also have something called confirmation bias as well. 

• Like 4

soulseeker

is that a blanket reply for you? Ive seen you post the same thing in multiple convos.

anyway as I stated I am not looking for its real its not real elementry arguments. I am looking for any available know studies or cases.

But thank you for your response.

XenoFish
13 minutes ago, soulseeker said:

is that a blanket reply for you? Ive seen you post the same thing in multiple convos.

anyway as I stated I am not looking for its real its not real elementry arguments. I am looking for any available know studies or cases.

But thank you for your response.

It's real and it's a psychological response to a real or imagined stimuli. I've said what I had to say. 

• Like 3

John from Lowell
19 hours ago, soulseeker said:

My question is are there any relevant similar cases that I could locate and study via internet that are like mine. either recently or in the past.

Hi,

Would you be open to researching channeled information? Does it need to be specific examples similar to your experiences?

John

ChrLzs
23 hours ago, soulseeker said:

I am looking for any available know studies or cases.

So are we.  There aren't any, afaik.  But if you find one (or anyone has one) please cite it here.

And can you explain how you draw the line between being empathetic, and 'an actual empath' - I wasn't aware of any special meaning in that sense.

I can't help suggesting that the line would be whether abilities beyond that explained by 'normal' empathy, are proven, which, frankly, shouldn't be difficult.  Which takes us full circle.  Citations please..

• Like 1

ChrLzs

And just to clarify - it's *possible* that there is some hitherto unknown ability out there, perhaps involving some type of transmission/reception mechanism that we don't yet understand.

But, unless and until we have actual evidence of that occurring, the point is moot,... 

• Like 2

Piney
On 12/31/2018 at 3:28 PM, soulseeker said:

I have always been an empath. Not empathetic, but an actual empath. I have had prophetic dreams.

Hypersensitivity to certain cues is not a psychic power and can be taught to anyone. I have autism and was still trained to "cold read" by my grandfather and uncle.

The future is not set. It's one big spiderweb fanning outward. The best worker can't make accurate predictions just projections. 

• Like 3

MissCreativeSpirit

My explaination from one psychic to another. It is like sitting in a room full of windows all around but shades cover each one.

When I consciously wondered if I might be able to do, this or that psychically, it is ad if that shafe is suddenly pulled up and I start naturally being able to do that new idea. It is law if attraction internally, like turning on that ability with the awareness that it exists ad the switch. You will be ok.