Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Holistic Readings with Tarot and Astrology

Signed Off

I am working towards a Doctors in Metaphysics and am offering free readings in hopes of improving my online reading skills. Please get in touch if you have any questions

20181231_105215.jpg

• Like 3

How much woo is involved in a Doctors in Metaphysics? Because none of it is real. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe i should have just written "will help people for free'.. so people can see past your opinions and just see your rudeness.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My Mother did a university course in spiritualism, it was one of her greatest accomplishments in life.

I would be fascinated in finding out what your course study requires. 

• Like 1

Also, whatever your beliefs are, remember the caveat for this forum:

Also, this section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments or skeptic vs believer style discussions on the topic of psychic abilities to the Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena or Psychic Abilities sections.

And a reminder to treat new members with tact and respect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I would be interested in a reading from you, Owl. A general one sent to my inbox here please. Do you need any further information?

• Like 2

I do believe in such things! I am working on financial astrology currently. I would like to have a general reading too. Do you require anything from me? 

• Like 1

Thank you people of open minds. I have been studying everything from religions of the world,  herbalism, sacred geometry, holistic counsel, anger management to reincarnation. The many courses of study are to enlighten people to all beliefs western and eastern so you can choose your belief system yourself. Divination is part of the schooling and has been used for thousands of years by Kings, Queens and Presidents to divine information that can aid in their well being. My goal is to do these readings online to see how much more or less effective this kind of counsel is compared to sitting right in front of someone. My goal is to help people and learn more. If you are interested please contact me at *snip*  with your first name, location, month and date of your birth. I will give you a holistic reading for new years. I hope it resonates with some of you.Thank you

Edited by Saru
Please do not post personal contact details
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Owleyesofstars said:

Thank you people of open minds. I have been studying everything from religions of the world,  herbalism, sacred geometry, holistic counsel, anger management to reincarnation. The many courses of study are to enlighten people to all beliefs western and eastern so you can choose your belief system yourself. Divination is part of the schooling and has been used for thousands of years by Kings, Queens and Presidents to divine information that can aid in their well being. My goal is to do these readings online to see how much more or less effective this kind of counsel is compared to sitting right in front of someone. My goal is to help people and learn more. If you are interested please contact me at *snip*  with your first name, location, month and date of your birth. I will give you a holistic reading for new years. I hope it resonates with some of you.Thank you

Thanks, though, and good luck on your journey in life.

Edited by Not A Rockstar

Ah i see you can not see my email.. thank you for bringing this to my attention 

I'm not trying to validate my skills. I am trying to see if the information flows online as it does in real life.. all readings will start tomorrow as i am Celebrating New Years Day. Best wishes of health and happiness to all

15 hours ago, Owleyesofstars said:

I'm not trying to validate my skills. I am trying to see if the information flows online as it does in real life.. all readings will start tomorrow as i am Celebrating New Years Day. Best wishes of health and happiness to all

I only work online anymore, so I would say it can flow the same or better. In person is too distracting for me, the sitters try to tell me too much, or their reaction colors the reception. I will send your info to your box here and see if you can work and respond that way. If not, its no problem. Life is good :).