Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrifying unexplained screams

UM-Bot

By: SpiritS | Location: Dorion, Ontario, Canada

When I was 23 years old, I was looking to buy a home. The homes in my city were more expensive than the homes outside the city. Farther out you went, the cheaper the homes. Because I was on my own and making a meager salary, I decided to buy a home in the country, 55 minute drive (80km) from the city where it was more affordable. It was 3 bedroom, two story home, with all of the rooms on the upper floor. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112187/terrifying-unexplained-screams

It could of been an animal, cats, foxes, red foxes, bobcats, have that terrifying screams. Check them out on youtube, and see if any are similar to what you heard.

• Like 1

Vixens in heat have a terrifying scream. It sounds like a woman being murdered. If you live out in the sticks, there's a very good chance it was a fox. Your dog probably went to patrol the area and make sure everything was all right.

• Like 2

Ask your neighbors if there are cougars, lynx, or bobcats in the area. Cougar screams will make your hair stand on end. Hope you your dog came back. Keep your pets close till you find out what's in the area. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=cougar+mountain+lion+scream&oq=cougar+screa&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l2.10416j1j8&client=tablet-android-bell-ca&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Watch the first vid and tell me what you think.

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1