Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Exploring the Bizarre Jenny Ashford and Keith

macqdor

1 hour ago, macqdor said:

Poltergeist discussion

'Poltergeist' seems to be your specialty. What is the best definition for 'Poltergeist' in your opinion?

Poltergeist' seems to be your specialty. What is the best definition for 'Poltergeist' in your opinion?

Oh wow that's a hard answer.  First thing I would say is the current definition of  "geist" being an "angry ghosts" is outdated.  Poltergeists are not ghosts.  If I had to base my definition on my experience and my experience alone I would say poltergeist are intelligent evil spirits.  There one of the most vile and horrible encounters you can come across within the spiritual realm.  There the closest we'll ever get to proven that demons do exists.

I do not subscribe the theory that poltergeist are an output of RSPK.

Edited by macqdor

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, macqdor said:

Oh wow that's a hard answer.  First thing I would say is the current definition of  "geist" being an "angry ghosts" is outdated.  Poltergeists are not ghosts.  If I had to base my definition on my experience and my experience alone I would say poltergeist are intelligent evil spirits.  There one of the most vile and horrible encounters you can come across within the spiritual realm.  There the closest we'll ever get to proven that demons do exists.

Intelligent evil spirits, you say. Do you think it is more than one or can sometimes one produce poltergeist phenomena? 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, macqdor said:

I do not subscribe the theory that poltergeist are an output of RSPK.

My thought would be that RSPK may occur too, but it should just be called RSPK and not poltergeist. It seems like two different phenomena with some of the outward appearance similar.

PS: I notice you don't use the 'Quote' option at the bottom of people's post to generate a response. The advantage of this is that I would get an 'Alert' trigger because my username gets included. Currently, I only know you responded to me when I happen to be reading that thread. Your posts are so good, I hate waiting to find them:D

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Intelligent evil spirits, you say. Do you think it is more than one or can sometimes one produce poltergeist phenomena? 

My thought would be that RSPK may occur too, but it should just be called RSPK and not poltergeist. It seems like two different phenomena with some of the outward appearance similar.

PS: I notice you don't use the 'Quote' option at the bottom of people's post to generate a response. The advantage of this is that I would get an 'Alert' trigger because my username gets included. Currently, I only know you responded to me when I happen to be reading that thread. Your posts are so good, I hate waiting to find them:D

Hello

I will now. LOL

Honestly I believe there are more than one spirit. Spirits working in concert to create the phenomena in and around house occupants.

The data from my case makes that a possible never before considered.

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, macqdor said:

:lol:  

• Haha 2