Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ezekiel

Duke Wellington

32 minutes ago, danydandan said:

They represent the omnipresence and omniscience of God. It pretty straightforward when you look at it.

I can elaborate more if you wish. 

In Kabballah, Gnosticism, and Sufism there are the upper force splitting into four before reality comes into existence from them. But thats all they say. There is no description about what those four are. Other than the symbolism of four beings with multiple faces.

15 minutes ago, Coil said:

These four creatures represent the past, non-physical evolutions of our solar system and creatures on other planets but they are not perfect because the divine man on earth must pass through dressing in matter, freeing his spirit and transforming this world into a divine one, therefore these beings serve Christ and God told all the angels to bow down before the people. All these angels are the service spirits of God that transmit his thoughts to the lower worlds and they play an important role. If a person opens a channel of communication with these hierarchies, he quickly wanders to the divine. Also, these creatures could serve as protypes of species for our animals and humans, since when human evolution was out of body, these creatures worked on our subtle bodies, these are our creators-molders as well as formidable elohim.

Okay so you sound like I`m getting closer to what I need to know.

So is the receiving pleasure to give one of those four angels/beings and if so what are the other three? Or are they quite literally four unknowable conduits of information flow between the upper force and ourselves?

Edited by RabidMongoose

11 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

In Kabballah, Gnosticism, and Sufism there are the upper force splitting into four before reality comes into existence from them. But thats all they say. There is no description about what those four are. Other than the symbolism of four beings with multiple faces.

I won't offer any links, but you should read what the Jehovah's Witnesses think about it. 

7 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I won't offer any links, but you should read what the Jehovah's Witnesses think about it. 

Anything specific? I dont know what I`m looking for.

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yes, I know, Plato has the same stuff.

The question is what do the four things really represent?

Materialism! Material things that are without the soul.

4 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Anything specific? I dont know what I`m looking for.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/pure-worship/heavens/four-living-creatures/

This is a good link. I haven't read it all, but it coincides with what I read about it years ago. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

So is the receiving pleasure to give one of those four angels/beings and if so what are the other three?

I did not understand what this question was about ..a person can rise in development to these creatures and become a demigod, but for this he needs to overcome his human shortcomings.

But spiritual people say that even if they can  help a person in his spiritual growth but conditionality arises from these creatures as they try to leave you within their abilities and a person needs to go further and cognize God since complete release and self-knowledge can only be obtained transcending all hierarchies and all levels in the universe. If a person rises to their level, then the human soul looks more daring and resolute than these angels.I have doubts that these beings know God, otherwise they would themselves be beacons of truth but they remain obedient executors of the will of God. So these creatures are above us only because they are closer to the light of God.

You can read about different worlds and hierarchies of angels in chapters:

3.3 The middle planes Shadanakar
6. The highest Worlds of Shadanakar

https://www.martincwiner.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Daniel-Andreev-The-Rose-of-the-World.pdf

• Like 1

The four represents the winds of N, E, S, and W of Earth. God is on top of these other deities because he's the most high God.

The Dopamine in you people sure like to make a mountain out of a mole hill for that "I know special information" rush.

On 24.01.2019 at 1:34 PM, RabidMongoose said:

I forgot to write that these angelic hierarchies in a nonphysical state gave us their subtle bodies for development and thanks to them we developed these shells when they and we lived together but after we became physical beings, we could no longer contact them and God sent us teachers and gave religion for further development from which our laws originated. In the days of early Atlantis, man could still travel in dreams to them and they showed him the splendor of those worlds but now we have reached such a materialization that only a few believe in those worlds and we have no example to follow what our world should be like. And if we are told that creatures can be immortal, happy, have no need for food, technology, then we can say that this can not be because our world has become so different that it contradicts the laws of physics and biology.So matter and material consciousness tenaciously and ironically sets us its framework of life activity but spiritual people know very well how creatures live there and they want to bring the divine world here and then matter becomes subject to the spirit and so you can change the whole material universe and death, evil and material reason forever leave the physical worlds.

Spoiler

Spirits of Will (Thrones, the true creators of man)
Spirits of Wisdom
Spirits of the Movement
Spirits of Shapes (Power)
Spirits of Personality ( Asuras of Hindus)
Spirits and Sons of Fire (Archangels)
Spirits and Sons of Twilight (Angels)

In Christianity, these hierarchies may occupy different levels.Having the whole set of subtle and physical bodies, a person can become a universal cosmic being if he can activate each body-consciousness as God has put into it all the cosmic achievements of other hierarchies.