Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Talk To Spirits

BuddingPsychic1111

Often, I interact with spirits.  I have an incredible gift.  Just last night, this guy walked into my kitchen.  I greeted him, and he greeted me.  I knew he was a spirit right away.  I asked him his name, and we introduced ourselves to one another.  

However, his hand went right through mine.  So, I couldn't really shake hands. He told me that he died during the 1800s.  He had a heart attack while he was visiting his cousin who lived on this property in the past, and he told me about how he was a soldier in the civil war.  

He told me that one day in the future there will be world peace, no more wars.  Then, after around 5 minutes of talking to him...... he just vanished.

It's incredible that I have this gift.  I talk to spirits like this at least a couple times a week.  Sometimes, I talk to a spirit every night.  I always have had psychic abilities, but since I stopped consuming flouride, my powers have grown stronger.  I can see the future as well sometimes since I removed all sources of flouride from my diet.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Likely Guy

• BuddingPsychic1111

Popular Days

23 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I have an incredible gift.

Here we go again.