Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lady believes she was killer in previous life

Eldorado

An Irish mother believes her persistent bad luck is punishment for killing someone in a past life.

Sharon Parrett thinks she used to be a black man from New Orleans who committed a murder.

Her husband Tim has now sketched the man in the hope of discovering who Sharon might once have been.

The mum-of-two, 47, said: ‘I do believe in reincarnation and I do feel that I’ve been here [on earth] a few times. ‘I believe [the man in my dreams] had done bad things. I don’t know why but I believe he had killed someone, committed a murder.

Full report plus sketches: https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/04/mum-claims-black-murderer-new-orleans-previous-life-8309701/?

• Confused 1

Where is her sanity check

• Thanks 1

This mum of two needs to be evaluated by a psychiatrist..

A DNA test would also tell her if she has black genes in her. Guess she will not be going down that route. But she goes to the media!!! Wonder how much she got for this bit of charlatan trash?

• Like 1

I believe in reincarnation and believe this past life in New Orleans is quite possible. And I believe all of our past has influence on our present.

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

This mum of two needs to be evaluated by a psychiatrist..

A DNA test would also tell her if she has black genes in her. Guess she will not be going down that route. But she goes to the media!!! Wonder how much she got for this bit of charlatan trash?

I don't think you understand the standard reincarnation beliefs when you talk about testing for black genes?? What are you thinking? The physical body is new each lifetime. It is the soul that is the same.

She looks crazy anyway.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:43 AM, papageorge1 said:

I believe in reincarnation and believe this past life in New Orleans is quite possible. And I believe all of our past has influence on our present.

I have to agree,

some of the people on this site I wonder why they are here. And a few would be better to joining a cooking forum and debate on beans or no beans in chili, or car forum to say your just stupid and wrong if you don’t know Chevy is better than Ford. 

What I have found out here is ghosts don’t exist till you see one of your own. And if it does happens seek psychiatric help fast people here will think you’re a lunatic.

Edited by Fishing the Styx
  • Thanks 1