Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

Aquila King

I really don't understand the focus on her.  She just a freshman representative.  She hasn't even passed any legislation yet. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Left wing news is focused on that to draw attention away from the other scandal. So far CNN is the only one reporting on this little tidbit...

Welcome to the 116th Congress, the 'impeach the motherf--' era

Rep. Rashida Tlaib is Michigan’s newest lawmaker on Capitol Hill, and because she’s a Muslim woman raised in “southwest Detroit who didn’t speak English,” as she self-identified on Twitter, that makes her elevation to public office worthy of historic note.

And then she crowed this, right after her swearing-in ceremony, about President Donald Trump: “Impeach the motherf—!”

What a way to assume a high somber office.

As if she were chugging beers at a sorority party, screaming about a professor.

cont...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/4/rashida-tlaib-michigans-newest-muslim-lawmaker-set/

I don't that is a scandal.  From all accounts, she means it and isn't hiding it.

• Like 6

Just now, Gromdor said:

I don't that is a scandal.  From all accounts, she means it and isn't hiding it.

It shows the amount of class she has. She supposedly said this to her young son after he said bullies don't win.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Left wing news is focused on that to draw attention away from the other scandal. So far CNN is the only one reporting on this little tidbit...

Welcome to the 116th Congress, the 'impeach the motherf--' era

Rep. Rashida Tlaib is Michigan’s newest lawmaker on Capitol Hill, and because she’s a Muslim woman raised in “southwest Detroit who didn’t speak English,” as she self-identified on Twitter, that makes her elevation to public office worthy of historic note.

And then she crowed this, right after her swearing-in ceremony, about President Donald Trump: “Impeach the motherf—!”

What a way to assume a high somber office.

As if she were chugging beers at a sorority party, screaming about a professor.

cont...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/4/rashida-tlaib-michigans-newest-muslim-lawmaker-set/

How is this a scandal? :blink:

I swear, you guys are making 'scandals' out of nothing while ignoring the myriad of actual scandals surrounding Trump...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I swear, you guys are making 'scandals' out of nothing while ignoring the myriad of actual scandals surrounding Trump...

How do you know what I'm ignoring?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, Michelle said:

It shows the amount of class she has. She supposedly said this to her young son after he said bullies don't win.

It's really hard to put into words how hypocritical that is...

She says the F word and that's a 'scandal'? Really?... 

Dear Lord, that's as bad as the OP...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

How do you know what I'm ignoring?

I don't see you quoting Trump on all the innumerable times he's said foul language, since that's apparently oh so scandalous. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Just now, Aquila King said:

I don't see you quoting Trump on all the innumerable times he's said foul language, since that's apparently oh so scandalous. :rolleyes:

Who needs to? It's usually a worn out subject before it's ever mentioned on UM. People can't shut up about him. They even bring him into totally unrelated topics.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I really don't understand the focus on her.

Watch it on full screen, and you'll get it.

;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I much prefer Tulsi Gabbard

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Watch it on full screen, and you'll get it.

;)

Okay, I just watched it on full screen and I still don't get it.  Is it supposed to be the lyrics or something?  She wasn't even drunk or naked or anything....

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Who needs to? It's usually a worn out subject before it's ever mentioned on UM. People can't shut up about him. They even bring him into totally unrelated topics.

I believe it's called monomania. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I much prefer Tulsi Gabbard.

I'm not sure.  For me, it's a toss-up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

I'm not sure.  For me, it's a toss-up.

:hmm: 

What's funny is that right wing news didn't even pick this up off twitter, which is where the video appeared. Left wing news took it and ran with it. They are the ones making this a "scandal" blaming it on the right. :lol:

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

What's funny is that right wing news didn't even pick this up off twitter, which is where the video appeared. Left wing news took it and ran with it. They are the ones making this a "scandal". :lol:

It appears to be a publicity stunt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It appears to be a publicity stunt

You're probably right. :tu:

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Okay, I just watched it on full screen and I still don't get it.  Is it supposed to be the lyrics or something?  She wasn't even drunk or naked or anything....

Blah....     then what the heck is the sense at looking!?  :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

How is this a scandal? :blink:

Sounds like everyone is ignoring how everyone talks :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2