Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

Aquila King

The internet already made Alexandra a star a long time ago. She has been meme gold for months she's so damn stupid. And who the heck wants to earn a hundred million just so the government can steal 70 of it? Support of that comes from jealousy. 

• Like 6

It's funny, I heard about this "scandel" twice today, also for the first time, and both times have been from left wing sources mocking how it's a scandel.

:rolleyes:

If it was really such a scandel why have I not seen the outrage anywhere lol

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

If she was going to pick a fight she should have dressed appropriately.

Maybe a couple cases of boxing gloves :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yes, and who was it that first cut taxes in order to stimulate the economy and raise tax revenue...?  DEMOCRAT John F. Kennedy.

Those democrats are long long gone.

Maybe you should read the link I provided. JFK most definitely wasn't the first. Historically it's not even a partisan action.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aztek said:

oh another moron who can't tell a difference between literal and figurative speech.  question is can't or wont

Well I'm pretty sure she doesn't literally think Trump has had intercourse with his own mother. 

So I guess you're saying Trump's quote is the literal one? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

They don't seem to be making many jobs with all that wealth (in many cases.)

There's been a culture change - the wealthy used to fund big public projects (build libraries and give endowments to keep them open) - putting their names on a lot of things while giving back value to the community.  Nowadays I don't see as much of that, though many do have foundations and support global and national projects.

But yeah, making them pay a bit more wouldn't hurt us or them.  Or at least closing off some of their loopholes.

community who sees them an enemy and want to take their money? no wonder they stopped wasting their money on such people and now they buy their own islands, and spend money on themselves, and i can't blame them. 

or tax deductions that made them so "generous" are gone, and they have no reason to spend on something they get no return, and i can't blame them here either. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Really!?   When these "rich bastids"  start putting their money in other countries, you make sure to lecture them.  I'm sure once they hear Aquila King of-the-internet they will change their mind.  :rofl:

indeed-meme-com-34423702.png

• Haha 1

*your* the one that doesn't have the clue.   You *think* that because your paycheck won't be effected that *you* won't be effected.

And when you find yourself standing in the unemployment line, remember your prophetic words -   "not having the first clue how little it would effect those to whom the policy actually applies to."

when he grows up,  at least to legal drinking age, and stops living off his parents, clueless to real world as he is now , and will have to provide for his family, he'll turn 180.   

or he sticks to his "ideas", does something stupid, cuz in his opinions he deserves something that belongs to someone else, gets busted, and his entire life will go down the drain.  plenty of kids like that in prisons.

however i do agree with him that politicians have neither clue nor a care in the world, how their policies affect those to whom the policies actually apply to

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

*your* the one that doesn't have the clue.   You *think* that because your paycheck won't be effected that *you* won't be effected.

And when you find yourself standing in the unemployment line, remember your prophetic words -   "not having the first clue how little it would effect those to whom the policy actually applies to."

Mine as well as millions of other's paychecks are already affected by allowing the wealthy to get away with not paying their fair share in taxes.

To the contrary, I do very much know what I'm talking about.

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

when he grows up,  at least to legal drinking age, and stops living off his parents, clueless to real world as he is now , and will have to provide for his family, he'll turn 180.   

or he sticks to his "ideas", does something stupid, cuz in his opinions he deserves something that belongs to someone else, gets busted, and his entire life will go down the drain.  plenty of kids like that in prisons.

Youre literally just making s**t up about me. :huh:

You don't know me at all, so speak for yourself thank you.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

And who the heck wants to earn a hundred million just so the government can steal 70 of it?

Me.  That is 29.5 million dollars than I have now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Youre literally just making s**t up about me. :huh:

You don't know me at all, so speak for yourself thank you.

People do read threads they don't comment in. You have revealed at least a portion of what he posted on a public forum.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Michelle said:

People do read threads they don't comment in. You have revealed at least a portion of what he posted on a public forum.

So basically you want to make things up as well? Look, if you all want to live in your own little reality then be my guest, but it'd be nice if your delusions didn't include me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

So basically you want to make things up as well? Look, if you all want to live in your own little reality then be my guest, but it'd be nice if your delusions didn't include me.

So you have a job now? I distinctly remember giving you some good advice on how to ease into the workplace doing temp work. It would give you a little experience and you wouldn't be locked into anything you didn't like. It also would show how flexible you are and maybe get a few good recommendations.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So you have a job now? I distinctly remember giving you some good advice on how to ease into the workplace doing temp work. It would give you a little experience and you wouldn't be locked into anything you didn't like. It also would show how flexible you are and maybe get a few good recommendations.

Lol, my personal life is none of your business first of all, and second, you're one of the last people on earth I'd take advise from anyway. :lol:

Although for your information, I'm in a much better place financially (and in every other way) then I was six months ago. I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Me.  That is 29.5 million dollars than I have now.

So what, me too. Dont be jealous. Be inspired.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Lol, my personal life is none of your business first of all, and second, you're one of the last people on earth I'd take advise from anyway.

Then don't put it on a public forum. I also know how bigoted you are towards anyone who doesn't fall in line with your beliefs.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I have a feeling that this Ocacsio Cortez Woman is worrying the old guard of both parties. She is not acting like the token young person in the party (c.f. australia’s Wyatt Roy) but rather an angry/politically fired up activist. If they can’t slap her down, or pull her into line, 2020 will see a lot more young people stepping up and upsetting the Apple cart and breaking the golden rule of politics - do no harm (to your chances of re-election). 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I have a feeling that this Ocacsio Cortez Woman is worrying the old guard of both parties. She is not acting like the token young person in the party (c.f. australia’s Wyatt Roy) but rather an angry/politically fired up activist. If they can’t slap her down, or pull her into line, 2020 will see a lot more young people stepping up and upsetting the Apple cart and breaking the golden rule of politics - do no harm (to your chances of re-election). 

She's got a whiff of style over substance. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

She's got a whiff of style over substance. 

So.... a perfect politician?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So.... a perfect politician?

Maybe once upon a time - when the Deep State were known as career public servants trusted to give frank and fearless advice - she wouldn't have done any harm.

But, she's distinctly minor party material - high on complaints and no solutions. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

But, she's distinctly minor party material - high on complaints and no solutions. 

So, perfect for the opposition party?

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So, perfect for the opposition party?

Perhaps in USA.  She has absolutely no idea how to fund her social programs; but, yeah... she's not Robinson Crusoe there. The rules of that game have changed.

She reminds me of Sarah Hanson-Young.

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Perhaps in USA.  She has absolutely no idea how to fund her social programs; but, yeah... she's not Robinson Crusoe there. The rules of that game have changed.

She reminds me of Sarah Hanson-Young.

Speaking as a Greens Voter, I hope to God that they never get in power, BUT I pray they become the legitimate opposition party because they’ll ensure nothing harmful gets done, but by not being in power they’ll never be able to impliment anything paint lickingly mental policy wise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1