Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

Aquila King

On 18/01/2019 at 10:29 AM, spartan max2 said:

My issue is that the left idolizes her not because of her character or merit, but because she fills demographic boxes, because she is a young female Hispanic women. She has little actual qualifications for the position. 

If she was a middle age white women do you think the media would be in love with her every move? 

It is just identity politics. 

Bingo. They are unaware of their own racism (the bigotry of low expectations). Or perhaps they are aware and the way they really feel about minorities bothers them so much it manifests in accusations at the right. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

I don't find AOC's college video of any concern. Reminds me of The Breakfast Club.  It's just her proposals are outlandish.

It's not of any concern. It was posted as a publicity stunt to make the Repubs look petty and to boost AOC popularity

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course not, cuz

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg 

You don't have the time to post full sentences or use punctuation ever lol - why are you so damn busy?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

He had mentioned her looks a couple times and has quoted people who mentioned her attractiveness.   I think it is reasonable to believe he was including her looks into the package of his :wub: comment.

Nothing wrong with that.  

You're right, there's nothing wrong with that. I just didn't interpret his post to mean it that way. But if he did then whatevs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

image.png.8f404d349070066368d6b63c59195431.png

image.png.83c17685950f254effdc0b446b6d498f.png

I can see where people think she is hot, but to me she is pretty plain.   Not ugly by any means, just not hot.

a good make up artist can make her hot, and unrecognizable.   but IMO she has to look like that, for the role, if she was hot, there would be many jealous haters. she has to appeal to  that kind of crowd,  sjw crowd, and they are for the most part fugly

3 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

You don't have the time to post full sentences or use punctuation ever lol - why are you so damn busy?

that is the way i roll, and i do not mean joints

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

It's not of any concern. It was posted as a publicity stunt to make the Repubs look petty and to boost AOC popularity

Jimmy Carter was a good moral president and still a good person with his Habitat For Humanity project. But as a leader, he sucked.

AOC's publicity stunt isn't going to determine her character as a politician. Her proposals are out there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Jimmy Carter was a good moral president and still a good person with his Habitat For Humanity project. But as a leader, he sucked.

AOC's publicity stunt isn't going to determine her character as a politician. Her proposals are out there.

Yep. The proof will be in the proverbial pudding

Cortez has some company in insane ideas.  

Taxing the rich as much as 90%?    Just crazy.   I am actually all for taxing the rich a bit more, but it has to be done in a way that does not tempt more corrupt behavior and hiding.   Also do not want to see these rich folt move to another country.    

Freshman Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar floated taxing the wealthy at a rate of up to 90 percent, joining fellow Democrats pushing for much higher rates on the top bracket to pay for sought-after programs like "Medicare-for-all."

In an interview this week on “Through Her Eyes,” a new weekly show on Roku, Ilhan, D-Minn., suggested “a few things” to change when looking to pay for high-cost programs.

“One of them is that we can increase the taxes that people are paying who are the extremely wealthy in our communities,” she explained. “So, 70 percent, 80 percent, we’ve had it as high as 90 percent. So, that’s a place we can start.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-omar-floats-taxing-rich-up-to-90-percent

19 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Another failed attack on O.A.C. This one is a doozy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1090609215545184256

I hope they never learn.:rolleyes:

Tucker Carlson says"hold my beer and watch this".

https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1091141029154250752

6 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I don't think he was talking about her appearance. :huh:

Nope, the way she's taken D.C by storm. There was no admire emoji, so I Improvised. She is kinda cute now that you mention it.;)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, aztek said:

Image result for anti union meme

Heard someone on the radio the other day say Kennedy wouldn't recognize the Dems of today.  Instead of saying.."Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."...They say..Don't ask what you can do for your government,  ask what your government can give you.

• Like 4

On 2/3/2019 at 12:18 AM, aztek said:

Image result for anti union meme

How were things under his administration? 

Skliss: I agree. He wouldn't recognize of the party. He's turning in his grave!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Princess Serenity said:

How were things under his administration? 

he was only in the office for few years, before he was killed. i do not imagine he had time to make much of a difference.

Edited by aztek

On 1/18/2019 at 5:29 PM, spartan max2 said:

My issue is that the left idolizes her not because of her character or merit, but because she fills demographic boxes, because she is a young female Hispanic women. She has little actual qualifications for the position. 

If she was a middle age white women do you think the media would be in love with her every move? 

It is just identity politics. 

how true that is.... sex sells.... as any advertising agency will attest to... even in the days that
''''gender fluidity'''' is being promoted...

I said earlier that I felt Ocasio Cortez is being groomed for power in the same way that Obama,
Macron and Trudeau was... and they are all physiacally attractive young (ish) individuals...

Well Obama has lost his sheen now but when he first hit the Scene....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aztek said:

he was only in the office for few years, before he was killed. i do not imagine he had time to make much of a difference.

"John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy, commonly referred to by his initials JFK, was an American politician and journalist who served as the 35th president of the United States from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963.Wikipedia"

and maybe the footage of Kennedy having his brains blown out was meant to serve as a graphic warning to others.. ?

this speech, coming from a top politician is as good as it gets....

14 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

HOLY HELL that was amazing. Thanks for the share.

So for our conservative friends this is just AOC asking questions in congress about campaign finance laws. It is definitely worth the watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

HOLY HELL that was amazing. Thanks for the share.

So for our conservative friends this is just AOC asking questions in congress about campaign finance laws. It is definitely worth the watch.

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics they perform to justify this... 

• Like 3