Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

Aquila King

12 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I completely disagree. Dems won't look the other way at that behaviour in the way Republicans somehow managed to with Trump. Not enough of them and not in a Presidential election, at least. 

<Grin>   LOL!   EMM, you are joking, right?  Going into the election  Trump had no baggage on him. Hilary's baggage goes back to her days in Arkansas and then just prior to the 2016 election Hilary was caught PAYING the DNC $14 mill in order to RUN the DNC so she could fix the election for her to win. Also, the FBI caught Hilary in clear violation of the espionage act in a crime that cost the lives of 18 chinese spies whose identities were compromised by Hilary and they were subsequently executed. 

Not only did the crooked cop, Comey, let her go, but Dems all over America VOTED FOR HER.

PS: the fact that Hilary would have taken her career serial rapist husband back to the white house with her had she won is also proof that Dems DO look the other way, all the time.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There's an old quote I can't quite remember so I'll paraphrase it:

Republicans vote for the party, Dems vote for the candidate.

That's the basic jist of it. It means that Dems (a significant portion of them, at least) don't just vote to keep their party in power or to keep the other guys out, they need to be won over by the actual candidate. While conservative voters will basically vote for anyone representing their party in order to keep Dems out of power.

This is such BS...you know absolutely nothing about either republicans or democrats because you don't live here. You read something and you think it makes you some sort of expert or that you know better than those of us who grew up here and interact with people of all parties as often as we breathe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sage advice. I propose we make it the official conservative mantra :D

After a decade on here of watching people try to defend Bush and now Trump, I'd be willing to try anything to help out those poor souls.

I think you should apply it a little closer to home, like in the mirror.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Going into the election  Trump had no baggage on him.

You're delusional. You are simply OK with the baggage Trump had and that was Emm's point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Why then was she working in a coffee house instead of a financial institution of some kind? :o

I've wondered about that myself.  Crazy Eyes Cortez should get her tuition refunded - if she paid any - and stop mentioning B.U.  It's bad for their image.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You're delusional. You are simply OK with the baggage Trump had and that was Emm's point.

Arguably he had no political baggage but a lot of social and cultural baggage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Quite true. I've never liked the man since I first heard of him in the 1980's.

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The absolute loss of sanity by the Progs is proof positive that there is an agenda against an outsider.  The 5th column media daily gives further proof.  They will never stop until he is gone or America is in violent internal conflict.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Quite true. I've never liked the man since I first heard of him in the 1980's.

Ohh look at you, going all Hipster over Trumpikins.

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I guess I dont understand how you separate the two. A man who spent 40 years building a reputation as a famously prolific liar is a famously prolific liar, as a racist is a racist, as a sexist is a sexist, as a conman is a conman no matter what arena you drop them in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

The absolute loss of sanity by the Progs is proof positive that there is an agenda against an outsider. 

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify your passionate devotion to a man and movement who exemplify the exact antithesis of the religion you claim to cling to :tu: :lol:

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I guess I dont understand how you separate the two. A man who spent 40 years building a reputation as a famously prolific liar is a famously prolific liar, as a racist is a racist, as a sexist is a sexist, as a conman is a conman no matter what arena you drop them in.

A racist is a racist .... Hilary was mates with David Duke, but explained that he’d changed. So if the Grand Wizard of the KKK can change, so can Trump. Obama was and is mates with people who’d happily shoot you and me simply because of the colour of our skin.

But the thing is, there was a weight of things done in office on one side, and no weight of things done in office on the other. He’s still a rancid prick who was there to make the charisma vacuums thst were the other nominated republicans look good though.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

A racist is a racist .... Hilary was mates with David Duke, but explained that he’d changed. So if the Grand Wizard of the KKK can change, so can Trump. Obama was and is mates with people who’d happily shoot you and me simply because of the colour of our skin.

But the thing is, there was a weight of things done in office on one side, and no weight of things done in office on the other. He’s still a rancid prick who was there to make the charisma vacuums thst were the other nominated republicans look good though.

Strom Thurmond, not David Duke.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Strom Thurmond, not David Duke.

I'm an idiot. Robert Byrd.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yeah, Hillary's was Robert Byrd. Obama's guys are Sharpton, Farrakhan and Jackson. Even Jackson doesn't trust walking around in black neighborhoods.

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jesse_Jackson

• Like 2

eehehahaha touchy too hehehee TX ON THE POST/ LINK  ^ ^  ^ ^ ^ susieice...

Byrd, I knew some Byrds, different families though and waaaaaaay up north.  Hmm Sen. Byrd. From the Carolinas or the Virginias-- well, yes they think differently there no doubt!  I was there visiting and I remember trying to mention to them over dinner some of the natives and blacks in our family.  Kind of like talking to a brick wall.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

There is no denying their association. That's one of the reason the mantra of Trump calling Neo-Nazis fine people irritates me. They've been fed the edited version so many times they can't get it out of their heads. I've linked to the actual speech over and over again to no avail. It's like beating your head against a brick wall. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, susieice said:

There is no denying their association. That's one of the reasons the mantra of Trump calling Neo-Nazis fine people irritates me. They've been fed the edited version so many times they can't get it out of their heads. I've linked to the actual speech over and over again to no avail. It's like beating your head against a brick wall. :rolleyes:

Ooops...

• Like 1

I've done that a couple times :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I'm sure there were fine people on both sides.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/

Well, haul me off and lynch me. I'm pretty sure I had relatives in the KKK, know positively had them in the Chicago mafia and others were moonshiners. 'Bout the only thang you couldn't git my family on is ownin' slaves. 

Brang it on...:w00t:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Well, haul me off and lynch me. I'm pretty sure I had relatives in the KKK, know positively had them in the Chicago mafia and others were moonshiners. 'Bout the only thang you couldn't git my family on is ownin' slaves. 

Brang it on...:w00t:

Moon-shining, life insurance fraud, rustling (that was a bum rap though) and perjury here!  :P

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Moon-shining, life insurance fraud, rustling (that was a bum rap though) and perjury here!  :P

We might know some of the same people. Some of mine operated in New York and into Canada too.  :ph34r:

Edited by Michelle
  • Haha 2