Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

Aquila King

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

We might know some of the same people. Some of mine operated in New York and into Canada too.  :ph34r:

This was eastern Oregon and Washington states.

My mother sent me a scan of a photo of my great-great grandad (front & profile) in his prison stripes. I'm going to frame it. He spent a couple months in prison for lying on a neighbour's homestead application (perjury). Him and another guy said that his neighbour built a barn (improved the property), they knew he didn't.

:lol: The rub was that the guy they lied for, ran for it, surrendered the ranch and was never seen again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Getting back on subject....

Our local news station has a guy that comes on and gives a commentary at the end of the broadcast. Tonight's was a really good one. He went off between Trump and Pelosi, but all career politicians fall into his talk. AOC especially. She went in to Congress as a bartender. She's dressing spiffy. How much would anyone like to bet me in four years she's worth at least a million? Likely, more. Most of them go in on modest means and become multi-millionaires within a few years. How does that happen? Don't pick on just one. Sanders won't release his either.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/07/what-democrats-really-think-about-presidential-tax-returns/

If Pelosi cares about what the American people want...Nancy- show us your tax returns.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They should all be showing their tax returns. I hope this guy's commentary goes nationwide.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

There is no denying their association. That's one of the reason the mantra of Trump calling Neo-Nazis fine people irritates me. They've been fed the edited version so many times they can't get it out of their heads. I've linked to the actual speech over and over again to no avail. It's like beating your head against a brick wall. :rolleyes:

Yes michelle trying to get us to see something that isnt there, namely justification for trump calling racists very fine people, probably is like beating your head against a brick wall. That tends to happen when your fantasy clashes with reality.

Here is the full transcript of Trump's first press conference after the rally. I don't expect you to read it, farmer. I know for a fact you think anyone protesting the removal of a historical monument should have abandoned their protest when the neo-nazis showed up or they were guilty simply due to the fact they were at the same place at the same time. By your logic, everyone counter protesting should have left when antifa showed up. But, then again, you would have been cheering antifa on or joining them.

https://transcripts.factcheck.org/remarks-president-trump-infrastructure-charlottesville/

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Here is the full transcript of Trump's first press conference after the rally.

LOL this from your link is a great example of how Trump not just openly but also subtly supports the supremacists

You had a group — you had a group on the other side that came charging in, without a permit, and they were very, very violent.

...pssst the counter protesters did have a permit. 

23 minutes ago, Michelle said:

By your logic, everyone counter protesting should have left when antifa showed up. But, then again, you would have been cheering antifa on or joining them.

And this simply displays the true colors of your soul Michelle.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

You have no right to complain when people take your words out of context. You are the master of it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

How far have we gone when rational, likeable, and patriotic people are seemingly so divided?

Tat, I hear ya.

It's so bad now, I don't even want to listen to or even READ the news.  It's all negative BS all the time. They go from 2+ years of russian collusion right into obstruction of justice and tax returns.  The NEWS is a 24 hour a day scream machine. Fist shaking angry rhetoric.  sucks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Isn't she great

Maybe US snowflakes should head overseas, illegally, to raise eco-salvation awareness in these 3rd world charming B&Bs. They're not sh/+holes, according to the Anti-Trumpers, so going there and protesting should be.... errrr.... perfectly safe. :yes:

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Maybe US snowflakes should head overseas, illegally, to raise eco-salvation awareness in these 3rd world charming B&Bs. They're not sh/+holes, according to the Anti-Trumpers, so going there and protesting should be.... errrr.... perfectly safe. :yes:

Isn’t she saying that those countries are shtiholes because of climate change, not that they aren’t shtiholes?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Isn’t she saying that those countries are shtiholes because of climate change, not that they aren’t shtiholes?

they are ****holes because people living in them  make them such.

• Haha 1

Well, any time you screw up the economy of a country and structure it so people cannot operate in their best interest, you're screwed, and yes, your country will likely be a __hole.

So many countires we've seen bear out that point.

On 4/9/2019 at 2:46 PM, Tatetopa said:

How far have we gone when rational, likeable, and patriotic people are seemingly so divided?

Personally, I can not and will not embrace anyone who supports or cheers on the likes of the KKK, Antifa or any other terrorist organizations in general.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else see this? So ridiculous, she was terrified of her garbage disposal. People are saying it's just another attempt at pretending to be poor. We all know at this point she was raised in an upper middle class neighborhood.

Ocasio-Cortez blown away by first experience with a garbage disposal

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is learning a lot of new things in Washington — including what a garbage disposal is. 

The 29-year-old freshman congresswoman posted photos and videos on Instagram showing the apparently “terrifying” contraption at work in her swanky DC apartment and saying she’d never seen one before.

“OK everyone I need your help because I just moved into this apartment a few months ago and I just flipped a switch and it made that noise and it scared the daylights out of me,” Ocasio-Cortez can be heard saying in footage.

“I am told this is a garbage disposal. I’ve never seen a garbage disposal. I never had one in any place I’ve ever lived,” she later said.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/07/ocasio-cortez-blown-away-by-first-experience-with-a-garbage-disposal/

• Haha 4

On 10/04/2019 at 12:16 AM, acidhead said:

Isn't she great

Oh yeah I bet most migrants interviewed said "climate change" was their primary reason for trying to enter the US. Not poverty or crime, but changing weather patterns!

I would be surprised if AOC writes her own social media posts. She most definitely has a handler by now to keep hitting the talking points and buzzwords.

14 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Oh yeah I bet most migrants interviewed said "climate change" was their primary reason for trying to enter the US. Not poverty or crime, but changing weather patterns!

I would be surprised if AOC writes her own social media posts. She most definitely has a handler by now to keep hitting the talking points and buzzwords.

Apparently it was a video she took...with her voice asking people to help her identify this frightening noise coming from her sink when she flipped a switch.

• Like 1

didn't she ever watch tv? garbage disposals are in plenty of movies,  i do not believe for a second she did not know of them. it's a stupidity stunt. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Apparently it was a video she took...with her voice asking people to help her identify this frightening noise coming from her sink when she flipped a switch.

That was a skit called Captain Obvious 20 or so years ago on the radio. The guy calls in dumfounded describing the obvious sounds and functions of a disposer and blah blah blah it's a garbage disposer Captain Obvious!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 11:11 AM, Michelle said:

You have no right to complain when people take your words out of context. You are the master of it.

Exactly. The Nazi side had  "some very fine people" that weren't Nazi's but chose that side to demonstrate against the removal of the landscape, basically as Trump said. And better to demonstrate on the Nazi side than with a bunch of liberal idiots called antifa that themselves perpetrate the very actions they so despise against anyone who dares to stand up against them.

Oh, and Trump did condemn the Nazis but it doesn't matter to Farmer77. Trump himself is a racist Nazi that loves Jews in Israel. Seems ironic huh?

• Like 4

On 10/04/2019 at 10:22 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

so Middle Eastern and African desert countries were Eden-like paradises before the West made them horrible with their Climate Change (TM)

On 10/04/2019 at 1:43 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tat, I hear ya.

It's so bad now, I don't even want to listen to or even READ the news.  It's all negative BS all the time. They go from 2+ years of russian collusion right into obstruction of justice and tax returns.  The NEWS is a 24 hour a day scream machine. Fist shaking angry rhetoric.  sucks

It's now one month since that post. And they still haven't overthrown the Tyrant? 

46 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

so Middle Eastern and African desert countries were Eden-like paradises before the West made them horrible with their Climate Change (TM)

TIME TRAVELLING climate change no less!

those darsteadly westerners!