Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

Aquila King

her staff gets a benefit of 3 month paid maternal\paternal leave, that 1 thing i agree with her, if she can make it statewide,  that would be great, i would still be great if fathers got just 1 mo. paid off,  i think she needs to put all her effort into that, and maybe in a decade or 2 people will forget all the dumb thing she said. 

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

once again she has a point,  but this question was asked many times before by others,  and it was never answered, will see if it'll be any different now

That is the major reason I like newly elected representatives.  Not all of their ideas are great, but they have not settled into their own rich lobbyist provided nests yet.   One term limits for everybody.    Dumb ideas won't get very far but at least new ideas will pop up. Who is it that mostly sits back and scoffs at AOC and any other newbie?  Those who are entrenched, have a river of campaign contributions coming in and don't want anything to change.  After three or four terms, Congresspeople represent themselves more than their constituents in most cases.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

That is the major reason I like newly elected representatives.  Not all of their ideas are great, but they have not settled into their own rich lobbyist provided nests yet.   One term limits for everybody.    Dumb ideas won't get very far but at least new ideas will pop up. Who is it that mostly sits back and scoffs at AOC and any other newbie?  Those who are entrenched, have a river of campaign contributions coming in and don't want anything to change.  After three or four terms, Congresspeople represent themselves more than their constituents in most cases.

That was what they said about The Amazing Donald, wasn't it. It's hard to tell (assuming at least some of the things that are attributed to the Occasional Cortez are for real) which of them has the less of a foothold in reality. :hmm: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

That was what they said about The Amazing Donald, wasn't it. It's hard to tell (assuming at least some of the things that are attributed to the Occasional Cortez are for real) which of them has the less of a foothold in reality. :hmm:

Yep.  One term limits for Everybody! 

Of course it might be argued that the Donald was not new to the system, he was a supplier to the lobby-money- pipeline before, now he can reap the rewards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

AOC asks pharma CEO why $2,000 HIV drug costs just $8 in Australia: 'People are dying for no reason'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aoc-asks-pharma-ceo-why-171300682.html

once again she has a point,  but this question was asked many times before by others,  and it was never answered, will see if it'll be any different now

I can answer it, it’s probsbly because it’s on the Pharamsuitcal Benefits Scheme here, and the rest of the cost is covered by the government.

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I’d say three terms - one term to settle in, one to be the status quo and one to decide to go out in a blaze of “remember me!” glory by fighting for one or two specific and important to them subjects.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Yep.  One term limits for Everybody! 

Of course it might be argued that the Donald was not new to the system, he was a supplier to the lobby-money- pipeline before, now he can reap the rewards.

OMG. Everyone on both sides of the aisle went to him for money when he was a private citizen. Hollywood too. The Clintons were real close buddies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, an AOC scandal we can all get behind:

Is AOC A White Supremacist?

For the safety of young impressionable non-liberals, we have blurred the image to protect the innocent from being drawn into her apparently spiteful ways... As Ashley St.Clair asked, clearly a worried Twitter member, "Why did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flash a white power symbol on her livestream last night"

2019-05-30_17-27-08.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-30/aoc-white-supremacist

Edited by hacktorp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I, for one, will not stop using the "OK" sign because a group decided to hijack it.  

• Like 2

I believe the OK gesture is a F-You gesture in Germany. They told us not to use it when I was in the army.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_gesture

Apparently the White Supremacist thing started as a 4Chan joke post, but the actual white supremacists actually have adopted it.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2019 at 6:55 PM, hacktorp said:

Finally, an AOC scandal we can all get behind:

Nah. She was just asking for three cheeseburgers at the special White House dinner for new Congressional Representatives. 

18 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Hell yeah.

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Sad... 

This didn't work in any Soviet nation, and I imagine it will not work here. Free housing just gets ruined by those that use it. The number of examples of people ruining what they don't pay for is endless.

Should we help the homeless? 100% yes. Should we just hand them housing with no responsibility? No!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Should we help the homeless? 100% yes. Should we just hand them housing with no responsibility? No!

why bother, being homeless is largely a choice. 

nyc gvmnt pays hotels 160 per day per room, to house homeless, you know what they do, they steal everything they can, including sheets, they brake things,  they destroy hotels,.

• Thanks 1

I can see providing some small, shed like, accommodations with some toilet facilities.

5 hours ago, aztek said:

why bother, being homeless is largely a choice. 

nyc gvmnt pays hotels 160 per day per room, to house homeless, you know what they do, they steal everything they can, including sheets, they brake things,  they destroy hotels,.

Right we should not just give them stuff. They'll just take it and have no motive to change. They need a lot of help, if they intend to not be homeless.

Though I suspect you are right that most have decided to live that way, and could do better if they had a motive to.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Right we should not just give them stuff. They'll just take it and have no motive to change. They need a lot of help, if they intend to not be homeless.

Though I suspect you are right that most have decided to live that way, and could do better if they had a motive to.

they all have  motives, not to be bums, not to live in filth, not to p*** and crap in their pants,  ...etc, they are given all the help, shelters, hotels, many cities police has homeless outreach program, yet despite that amount of homeless only grows. so no, they can not do better, cuz they they do not want to. 

So, basically, AOC is directly in effort to garnish the voter-base of "rape America" ultra- left liberals for her own agenda.

Got it.

AOC=Flash-in-the-Pan. Ten years from now, no one will even remember who she is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

AOC=Flash-in-the-Pan. Ten years from now, no one will even remember who she is.

I truly hope you're right.

It would be disturbing to see her in higher office.

No disrespect for women at all, I just feel that she is, ummm, slightly psycho.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pallidin said:

I truly hope you're right.

It would be disturbing to see her in higher office.

No disrespect for women at all, I just feel that she is, ummm, slightly psycho.

The MSM created her and will--eventually--destroy her and the other political "Spice Girls" by neglect.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, Myles said:

I, for one, will not stop using the "OK" sign because a group decided to hijack it.  

It's only when it's held upside down by your waist.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:06 PM, acidhead said:

Just when I think she's not an idiot.