Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Aquila King

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

759 posts in this topic

Likely Guy

Is it just me or did those last two posts either make no sense, nor have a point in general? :huh:

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

EnderOTD

Very off topic indeed 

EnderOTD

It’s a thread about AOC, not pot lol

F3SS

Here would be scandal. Some wild accusations ahead...

• Thanks 1

Likely Guy
12 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Maybe cut to the chase instead?

Edit: This 23 minute video would take me about 3 hours to download and watch, on dial-up.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Thanks 1

Likely Guy

Oh, and so far... the neo-republican with the ludicrous Reagan look alike hair cut is ridiculous.

Who is he?

Edited by Likely Guy

Likely Guy

The first part, so far he's been guilting AOC for being like Trump.

• Like 1

Farmer77
25 minutes ago, F3SS said:

LOL the obsession with her is hilarious. While funny I suppose it is kind of dangerous that its already killed all ya'lls credibility regarding AOC.

As for this particular piece I watched enough to get the gist. She couldn't possibly be intelligent and articulate on her own. Her ideas arent hers theyre those of a "globalist cabal" etc etc. You really could have just posted a generic link to foxnews.com.

• Like 1

Likely Guy
7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The first part, so far he's been guilting AOC for being like Trump.

BWA HA!

Now the guy just accused her of "babbling incomprehensibly".

• Haha 1

Likely Guy

Is this video on a humour channel of some sort?

• Like 1

F3SS

I didn't say this is a scandal. I said that this would be a scandal but so far the guy in the video has laid out a better argument than your rebuttals. How about some counter points? 

Also LG, this gist is in the title. I cannot cater to the needs of the ancients and their inferior technology. :lol:

Likely Guy
2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I didn't say this is a scandal. I said that this would be a scandal but so far the guy in the video has laid out a better argument than your rebuttals. How about some counter points? 

Also LG, this gist is in the title. I cannot cater to the needs of the ancients and their inferior technology. :lol:

The "guy" in the video, so far unnamed, uses short poorly edited video clips to make his point. What makes that even close to worthy?

I put more worth in the written word in all its' value.

:D That, and I'm quite proud of my modern quasi-Luddite status.

• Like 1

Farmer77
7 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Just no. When dude produces a paper complete with links to his sources and references he will have done something worth rebutting. As is it just gets filed with the stalkerish obsession about AOC's clothes, dancing, living quarters and high school nickname.

I hate the youtube age. Im pretty sure that if people were forced to read in black and white what 95% of the garbage videos posted say the level of political discourse would be raised through the roof.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Likely Guy
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Just no. When dude produces a paper complete with links to his sources and references he will have done something worth rebutting. As is it just gets filed with the stalkerish obsession about AOC's clothes, dancing, living quarters and high school nickname.

I hate the youtube age. Im pretty sure that if people were forced to read in black and white what 95% of the garbage videos posted say the level of political discourse would be raised through the roof.

You're right.

I don't feel bad about pulling the plug on this video 8 and a half minutes in (40 minutes ago).

• Like 1

Likely Guy
8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

As is it just gets filed with the stalkerish obsession about AOC's clothes, dancing, living quarters and high school nickname.

...and some guy whom he claims might have asbergers, "a weird Danial Radcliffe type like guy".

Quote by the guy in the video: "This might seem like I'm nuts..."

This video is like a car crash.

• Haha 1

Likely Guy

10 minutes in and it's still a chopped up, tossed up, video salad.

Farmer77
1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

10 minutes in and it's still a chopped up, tossed up, video salad.

I watched the first 5 or 6 then skim-hopped through the rest. It doesnt get any better, well , where he implies that the Young Turks want to commit genocide is mildly amusing.

• Like 1

Likely Guy

"To take over the United States. And yes this sounds insane..." - video guy with an opinion.

Comedy gold! :lol:

Likely Guy
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

where he implies that the Young Turks want to commit genocide is mildly amusing.

Dude!

Spoiler alert maybe?

• Haha 1

Likely Guy

Frick!

I lost the feed... <_<

bee
4 hours ago, F3SS said:

wow.... thanks for that....

I wouldn't say that these are wild accusations.... the evidence is presented and the whole thing FITS...

It explains so much about what's going on in US politics and the media -

Every single person in American politics (and elsewhere) should watch this and learn and KEEP UP with the game
that's being played and appears to be focused on nothing less than a nazi / communist type take over -
with Ocasio Cortez (and others) as the actors fronting the whole plot... (highlighted specifically in the
couple of minutes starting 17:50)

lol... well maybe my summary SEEMS like a 'wild accusation' ...... but the full video has to be
watched to understand what's going on.... as you know because you posted it... :) 

This is an extremely important piece of the Big Picture .... it FITS...  

Edited by bee

Tatetopa

I wasn't too aware of her until the right started kicking up so much fuss, then I started listening to what she has to say.  I heard her talk about corruption, lobbyists, and congress people out to use the power of their offices to make millions of dollars for themselves.  All too rarely mentioned by government officials, but it sure did have the ring of truth to it.  They may not be wearing togas but the good old boys club running Congress is about as corrupt as the Roman Senate.

I have heard her talk about the Green New Deal, in some practical incremental ways and I have heard conservatives talk about it waving their arms with their hair on fire.  They are not offering many alternatives except clean beautiful coal and the status quo.  I can see why a lot of young people might support her views and be pretty sick of the status quo that is borrowing from their future to support our present.

She gets knocked for being a person that worked for her living instead of a rich plebe.  What is wrong with working people representing this nation instead of the entrenched gentry that runs the country now for their benefit?

She gets knocked for being a young woman.  I am sure there are some old boy's sacks shriveling up like pea pods when they see a woman that got elected without playing their game and may upset their comfortable apple cart.

My God, we have folks in Congress that set national policies on technical matters that think creation is science.  She may not get much done in the end, but for the moment it is worth it to see the good ole boys sweat under the collar and squirm. 

• Like 5

DieChecker
3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL the obsession with her is hilarious. While funny I suppose it is kind of dangerous that its already killed all ya'lls credibility regarding AOC.

As for this particular piece I watched enough to get the gist. She couldn't possibly be intelligent and articulate on her own. Her ideas arent hers theyre those of a "globalist cabal" etc etc. You really could have just posted a generic link to foxnews.com.

IMHO she's not doing badly for a barista.  I like how she's, apparently, stirred things up for the normally monolithic Democrat party under Pelosi.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bee
10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

She gets knocked for being a young woman.  I am sure there are some old boy's sacks shriveling up like pea pods when they see a woman that got elected without playing their game and may upset their comfortable apple cart.

That's right.... she's not playing THEIR game - she's playing someone else's game

(see the video that F3SS posted)

• Haha 1

Farmer77
5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

IMHO she's not doing badly for a barista.  I like how she's, apparently, stirred things up for the normally monolithic Democrat party under Pelosi.

Her questioning in congress regarding campaign finance made me a fan and the barista thing is a huge plus for me, its nice to see a politician that has actually had real human struggles for a change.

She is definitely shaking up the party but I think she is more riding the citizenry's push to the left than she is creating it and that definitely makes folks like Pelosi nervous as hell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1