Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Aquila King

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - HUGE SCANDAL!!!!

751 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Earl.Of.Trumps

Now, here is what we on the right knew we should be afraid of from one Ocasio-Cortez

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-calls-for-super-wealthy-to-be-taxed-70-to-fund-green-new-deal/

 

Yessir!   Right on queue, the newb leftist moonbat has created a way to "get the rich bastid's money".  70%. Cool.  And like all mad, greedy socialists, she'll promptly get rich people to get their money OUT of the US and the economy and employment figures will plummet.

Way to go, Alexandria, the greedy socialist dictator wannabe. It didn't take her long, eh? I told y'all, you have to really look out for the neolibs.  

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

great idea, lets start taxing 70% all members of the house and congress first, will see how it goes and maybe expand, or not

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
14 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Now, here is what we on the right knew we should be afraid of from one Ocasio-Cortez

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-calls-for-super-wealthy-to-be-taxed-70-to-fund-green-new-deal/

 

Yessir!   Right on queue, the newb leftist moonbat has created a way to "get the rich bastid's money".  70%. Cool.  And like all mad, greedy socialists, she'll promptly get rich people to get their money OUT of the US and the economy and employment figures will plummet.

Way to go, Alexandria, the greedy socialist dictator wannabe. It didn't take her long, eh? I told y'all, you have to really look out for the neolibs.  

The tax rate in the US used to be 70% for the super rich. In fact, at one point it was 94%. Upping taxes in order to fund necessities like war or pull your country out of debt is something your country has done on numerous occasions, quite successfully.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrooklynGuy
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I really don't understand the focus on her.  She just a freshman representative.  She hasn't even passed any legislation yet. 

I think it's very simple, she is a she, she is not white and she is a liberal, she meets all three requirements for the next liberal media darling, not that there is anything wrong with that. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

there is everything wrong with that, that is racist

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
2 hours ago, Michelle said:

It shows the amount of class she has. 

Well she certainly doesn't have the same class as someone who brags about being able to grab women by the *****. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I really don't understand the focus on her. 

Fear. Neanderthals were probably pretty focused on humans when they first crossed - they'd been replaced. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
2 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well she certainly doesn't have the same class as someone who brags about being able to grab women by the *****. 

When they go low we go high has been replaced with how loooow can you go.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

oh another moron who can't tell a difference between literal and figurative speech.  question is can't or wont

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

When they go low we go high has been replaced with how loooow can you go.

You don't really send someone delicate and wearing nice clothes to wrestle a pig in a mud pit...........

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

You don't really send someone delicate and wearing nice clothes to wrestle a pig in a mud pit...........

If she was going to pick a fight she should have dressed appropriately.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
51 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Now, here is what we on the right knew we should be afraid of from one Ocasio-Cortez

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-calls-for-super-wealthy-to-be-taxed-70-to-fund-green-new-deal/

 

Yessir!   Right on queue, the newb leftist moonbat has created a way to "get the rich bastid's money".  70%. Cool.  And like all mad, greedy socialists, she'll promptly get rich people to get their money OUT of the US and the economy and employment figures will plummet.

Way to go, Alexandria, the greedy socialist dictator wannabe. It didn't take her long, eh? I told y'all, you have to really look out for the neolibs.  

If you make 100 million dollars a year and are taxed 70%, that means you make 30 million dollars a year. And what she's talking about primarily are those who make hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

At the end of the day, they'd still be fabulously wealthy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

If you make 100 million dollars a year and are taxed 70%, that means you make 30 million dollars a year. And what she's talking about primarily are those who make hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

At the end of the day, they'd still be fabulously wealthy. 

The original idea with making the tax rate like that was to incentivize corporations into using their profits to expand production or increase worker's pay so they could deduct it as business expense and minimize the tax they pay instead of paying it out to shareholders or into the owners pockets.  So if a company were to make a million in profit instead of paying a 90% tax on the million they would expand the factory, buy a new fleet of cars, modernize, give pay raises, etc.  Our current system has us handing the companies profits to the shareholders who apparently like to stash them in offshore accounts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1

Republicans are going to make her a huge star

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
48 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

If you make 100 million dollars a year and are taxed 70%, that means you make 30 million dollars a year. And what she's talking about primarily are those who make hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

At the end of the day, they'd still be fabulously wealthy. 

It's also in a bracket. The one suggested here is anything up to 10m is just taxed normally, then anything over is subject to the 70% tax. 

My heart bleeds for all the millionaire welfare cases this would produce.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew

I could watch her dance all day. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
12 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's also in a bracket. The one suggested here is anything up to 10m is just taxed normally, then anything over is subject to the 70% tax. 

My heart bleeds for all the millionaire welfare cases this would produce.

Exactly. People simply hear the words '70% tax' and think of their own paycheck, not having the first clue how little it would effect those to whom the policy actually applies to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The tax rate in the US used to be 70% for the super rich. In fact, at one point it was 94%. Upping taxes in order to fund necessities like war or pull your country out of debt is something your country has done on numerous occasions, quite successfully.

Yes, and who was it that first cut taxes in order to stimulate the economy and raise tax revenue...?  DEMOCRAT John F. Kennedy.

Those democrats are long long gone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenemet
1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

If you make 100 million dollars a year and are taxed 70%, that means you make 30 million dollars a year. And what she's talking about primarily are those who make hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

At the end of the day, they'd still be fabulously wealthy. 

They don't seem to be making many jobs with all that wealth (in many cases.)

There's been a culture change - the wealthy used to fund big public projects (build libraries and give endowments to keep them open) - putting their names on a lot of things while giving back value to the community.  Nowadays I don't see as much of that, though many do have foundations and support global and national projects.

But yeah, making them pay a bit more wouldn't hurt us or them.  Or at least closing off some of their loopholes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

If you make 100 million dollars a year and are taxed 70%, that means you make 30 million dollars a year. And what she's talking about primarily are those who make hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

At the end of the day, they'd still be fabulously wealthy. 

Really!?   When these "rich bastids"  start putting their money in other countries, you make sure to lecture them.  I'm sure once they hear Aquila King of-the-internet they will change their mind.  :rofl:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

The original idea with making the tax rate like that was to incentivize corporations into using their profits to expand production or increase worker's pay so they could deduct it as business expense and minimize the tax they pay instead of paying it out to shareholders or into the owners pockets.  So if a company were to make a million in profit instead of paying a 90% tax on the million they would expand the factory, buy a new fleet of cars, modernize, give pay raises, etc.  Our current system has us handing the companies profits to the shareholders who apparently like to stash them in offshore accounts.

Actually, Gromdor, one of the first things Trump did was to make it so that Big Biz brought back hundreds of billions back to the US.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
38 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Exactly. People simply hear the words '70% tax' and think of their own paycheck, not having the first clue how little it would effect those to whom the policy actually applies to.

*your* the one that doesn't have the clue.   You *think* that because your paycheck won't be effected that *you* won't be effected.

And when you find yourself standing in the unemployment line, remember your prophetic words -   "not having the first clue how little it would effect those to whom the policy actually applies to."

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
4 hours ago, Aquila King said:

So apparently a new and highly scandalous video has surfaced of freshman Senator Alexandria Ocasio Cortez back in her college years.... wait for it........ dancing... 

https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com/gop-attempt-to-smear-ocasio-cortez-with-college-dancing-video-backfires-releases-new-video-mocking-gop/

 

Honestly man, if this is the best the GOP can come up with against her, then please keep doing it. :lol: It just made me like her even more. 

“Here is America’s favorite commie know-it-all acting like the clueless nitwit she is,” read the Wednesday tweet from AnonymousQ1776

So one internet troll is the voice of the GOP?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
9 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

They don't seem to be making many jobs with all that wealth (in many cases.)

There's been a culture change - the wealthy used to fund big public projects (build libraries and give endowments to keep them open) - putting their names on a lot of things while giving back value to the community.  Nowadays I don't see as much of that, though many do have foundations and support global and national projects.

But yeah, making them pay a bit more wouldn't hurt us or them.  Or at least closing off some of their loopholes.

This is off the Drudge Report

JOBS UP BIG!
+312,000
RECORD NUMBER WORKING
MANUFACTURING BEST IN 20 YEARS 
HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Here is America’s favorite commie know-it-all acting like the clueless nitwit she is,” read the Wednesday tweet from AnonymousQ1776

So one internet troll is the voice of the GOP?

No, QAnon does not speak for *all* conservs, but man, did he hit the nail right on the head with that one.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.