Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Musk Tweets weird Neil Armstrong alien meme

UM-Bot

An anagram of Elon Musk is Lone Smuk. :yes: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

In Danish 'Lone' is a girls name (old fashion, but still), and Smuk means beautiful: Lone Beautiful :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

To be fair, Neil was an alien seen from the Moon's perspective.

I just see that Tweet as a display of humor. And not a bad one! :D

• Like 5

I must admit, I've tended to think he's a bit of a *****. But he is quite funny.  And if he does manage to get to Mars all power to him. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I must admit, I've tended to think he's a bit of a *****. But he is quite funny.  And if he does manage to get to Mars all power to him. 

I still want to see a space cam with his mummified body floating around his Tesla. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, godnodog said:

why do people care about this Musk fellow? and I mean no disrespect

he's very very very rich, and he wants us all to buy his cars. :yes: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

In Danish 'Lone' is a girls name (old fashion, but still), and Smuk means beautiful: Lone Beautiful :D

It can also mean Lone Skum, but since that means Lone Foam, yours is better. :P

Here is a classic for you:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Here is a classic for you:

I absolutely love Shubidua. But I can never share it with my foreign friends, because you need to know the Danish language intimately to get their jokes, Too bad...

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

I absolutely love Shubidua.

Me too.

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

But I can never share it with my foreign friends, because you need to know the Danish language intimately to get their jokes, Too bad...

Thats true they do put in a lot of stuff that only makes sense if you know the language. 

For me they are part of the big three in Danish music, Gasolin, Shubidua and D-A-D. :tu:

• Like 1

Fellow Danes...this is NOT a post about danish music, even how alien it must sound to others...hehe

14 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

he's very very very rich, and he wants us all to buy his cars. :yes: 

If he gave me some of his money, maybe I would .....  :P

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The peculiar post targeted conspiracy theorists with a rather humorous play on the late astronaut's name.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/324597/musk-tweets-weird-neil-armstrong-alien-meme

I think that he is having a slug at the ninnies who believe that the landing didn't occur, and continue to believe in that even when after the Chinese rover shows the frickin landing site recently.

Although working for NASA requires a funny bone, and a high tolerance for dodgy cameras, lol.

:blink:^_^

On 05/01/2019 at 5:24 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Nyuk nyuk nyuk

The Evian/Naive thing is old news...I've been laughing at and sharing that joke for decades. Noticed it when the bottled water craze first hit the US in the 90's. It's wordplay on the level of Therapist/The Rapist and Artisanal/Art is anal. Funny sure, but not 'genius' level funny.

Edited by Seti42

His tweet wasn't weird, though. He often posts little funny, mildly interesting things like that.

By the way, Ronald Raegan was a popular Hollywood actor who later became governor of California. Arnold Schwarzenegger was also a popular Hollywood actor who later became governor of California. If you rearrange the letters of Ronald's name, you get Arnold.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:42 AM, tmcom said:

I think that he is having a slug at the ninnies who believe that the landing didn't occur, and continue to believe in that even when after the Chinese rover shows the frickin landing site recently.

Although working for NASA requires a funny bone, and a high tolerance for dodgy cameras, lol.

:blink:^_^

Or maybe he just found it amusing because Neil was an alien when on the moon.

• Like 1