Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

Aquila King

5 minutes ago, AMP1974 said:

BOO!

Hi 

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

Meep

Meep meep

• Like 1

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

giphy.gif

Oh, damn, I dropped my bacon.

Oh Lordy what have I done?

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Now it has dirt all over it, you bacon buster!

So it’s more authentic now ;)

• Haha 2

Can I give our mummy man a shout out, not only for being a top mod but the fact he can come in DA and chill with us all. 

I recently left a Facebook group (long story short someone was pretending to be someone else for about 6 years! Countless lies) because of the drama crap that hit the fan and it was a just for fun group. 

Cheers (whatever you want to wish to toast with, no judging here) to our resident mummy man @kmt_sesh 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

Can I give our mummy man a shout out, not only for being a top mod but the fact he can come in DA and chill with us all. 

I recently left a Facebook group (long story short someone was pretending to be someone else for about 6 years! Countless lies) because of the drama crap that hit the fan and it was a just for fun group. 

Cheers (whatever you want to wish to toast with, no judging here) to our resident mummy man @kmt_sesh 

Aw, you're going to make me weepy. I take part in DA because I like you folks so much. With all of the crud that happens in other threads I monitor, DA is a breath of fresh air!

That pretender in the FB group seems kind of creepy.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Here here!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Aw, you're going to make me weepy. I take part in DA because I like you folks so much. With all of the crud that happens in other threads I monitor, DA is a breath of fresh air!

That pretender in the FB group seems kind of creepy.

Lol that’s 2 of us uh hormones. 

He pretended to be his 87 year old mom (claimed she was graphic designer full time at that age) , then lied that she passed in Nov when it was end March she passed. Said his Aunt passed it was his sister who passed. 

Posting old pics of his mom and her dog pretending to be her, til a few of us put the pieces together. That’s just the start. 

Back off topic I got my sparkling apple juice the other day 

Edited by Ruby04
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

He pretended to be his 87 year old mom (claimed she was graphic designer full time at that age) , then lied that she passed in Nov when it was end March she passed. Said his Aunt passed it was his sister who passed. 

Posting old pics of his mom and her dog pretending to be her, til a few of us put the pieces together. That’s just the start. 

That's just creepy.  

• Like 2

Hope everyone is having a good day; the weather is nice here and rain is moving in tomorrow.  :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol that’s 2 of us uh hormones. 

Back off topic I got my sparkling apple juice the other day 

I'd gone to bed when you posted this but I came back to read it now. I really don't know how to understand someone behaving like this, or if it's understandable at all. I'd guess he was mentally ill.

And it's majorly creepy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

Hope everyone is having a good day; the weather is nice here and rain is moving in tomorrow.  :) 

I hope you're doing well today. It's a little cloudy here but almost 40F, so that's pretty decent. I'm trying to work up the gumption to go for a walk. Oh, the effort! :lol:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I hope you're doing well today. It's a little cloudy here but almost 40F, so that's pretty decent. I'm trying to work up the gumption to go for a walk. Oh, the effort! :lol:

Still dealing with sinuses being a pain, literally.   I may try to get a walk in before it gets too late around here.  :)   

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

Still dealing with sinuses being a pain, literally.   I may try to get a walk in before it gets too late around here.  :)   

Those sinus problems are a challenge. I still go by the flush system that blasts it out (works for me but not for everyone).

I think my goal is to drag myself outside before it gets dark. That's something to shoot for, right?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

1_ghsS6XcszTfl9UTYGdYsSg.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I'm not sure what the motive would be for a dude to pretend to be an 87 year old woman... :blink:

I had a guy one time pretending to be a psychic to get me to open up to him about my sex life and send him pictures of me in my undies.   I was like, you have the whole internet, go troll somewhere else.  Needless to say, both his profiles got blocked and reported.  

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I'm not sure what the motive would be for a dude to pretend to be an 87 year old woman... :blink:

I don't get that either. I'm just happy being a pretty little girl.

743753f88a9363432ff5da554eb9219e.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I had a guy one time pretending to be a psychic to get me to open up to him about my sex life and send him pictures of me in my undies.   I was like, you have the whole internet, go troll somewhere else.  Needless to say, both his profiles got blocked and reported.  

LOL It's a special day at DA: share your creepy experiences with mentally disturbed, perverse sickos.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

LOL It's a special day at DA: share your creepy experiences with mentally disturbed, perverse sickos.

Lucky me, I seem to attract all the weird ones.   My friends tell me I  have, "Redneck Radar".   :lol:

• Haha 3