Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

Aquila King

1 hour ago, Luca-Rosemom 19 said:

5 days nothing 

Crap.   You would think they would tell you something.  

• Like 3

On 10/20/2019 at 3:38 PM, kmt_sesh said:

I hope you 're doing okay. Always good to see you, friend.

I've still got my dog, that's better than things looked last week. 

Stumbled onto a fellow with a lot of curiosity and not much info. Referred him to your blog, by the way. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I've still got my dog, that's better than things looked last week. 

Stumbled onto a fellow with a lot of curiosity and not much info. Referred him to your blog, by the way. 

Glad to hear from you again.   :)  

• Like 3

Got to go to the Ohio State Reformatory this past weekend.   It was built in 1886.  We went on a tour of half the prison as the other half is a haunted attraction this time of the year.   Can't wait to go back and tour the rest.   :)    

• Like 2

New package delivery guy BANG BANG knocking, wakes baby (normally sleeps through sounds) and disturbs the dogs making them bark.

Open the door right as he’s about to leave the package that DOES NOT NEED SIGNATURE FOR.How are you he goes?

Me YOU WOKE MY BABY.

Him Oh sorry, walks away muttering You should have been quicker at the door.

1 I HAVE A TEETHING BABY ASLEEP ON ME.

2 IVE RESCREWED KNEE SO WALKING IS ACTUALLY LIMPING TRYING TO STOP IT POPPING OUT OF PLACE, LIKE IT DOES.

Our old one was a lovely older gentleman who was nothing but polite.

New is younger no respect, drops items and runs.

Been here many times since taking over from older men, knows there’s a baby. 

Yet angry style bangs door and the answer faster comment. 

• Sad 2

Been here same time every time, knows baby n asleep.

oh then got abused n had to delete the post and inbox the company 

• Sad 3

New package delivery guy BANG BANG knocking, wakes baby (normally sleeps through sounds) and disturbs the dogs making them bark.

Open the door right as he’s about to leave the package that DOES NOT NEED SIGNATURE FOR.How are you he goes?

Me YOU WOKE MY BABY.

Him Oh sorry, walks away muttering You should have been quicker at the door.

1 I HAVE A TEETHING BABY ASLEEP ON ME.

2 IVE RESCREWED KNEE SO WALKING IS ACTUALLY LIMPING TRYING TO STOP IT POPPING OUT OF PLACE, LIKE IT DOES.

Our old one was a lovely older gentleman who was nothing but polite.

New is younger no respect, drops items and runs.

Been here many times since taking over from older men, knows there’s a baby. 

Yet angry style bangs door and the answer faster comment. 

What a rude guy!  

• Like 3

Found out that doing the lab even a half day still bothers my shoulder and arm.  Still doing my exercises every day so hopefully things will feel better soon.   :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

Found out that doing the lab even a half day still bothers my shoulder and arm.  Still doing my exercises every day so hopefully things will feel better soon.   :) 

No sympathy from me. I told you to recline on a chaise and have others do everything for you, but you refused to do so.

*smacks you upside the head*

• Haha 3

Oh @tcgram I forgot to mention, I recently watched a really cute animated film called Angela's Christmas. It's about a little girl in Ireland who takes the baby Jesus from the chilly church so that she could keep him warm overnight. I thought the kids at your church might enjoy it at Christmas. Here's the trailer for it:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Waiting for nice weather so we can continue planting things in Luca-Roses garden, aka her fruit, veggie and herb garden. 
So when she’s older she’ll learn where they come from etc and because it’s good for kids health to play in dirty.

Washing machines exist for a reason :) 

• Like 4

Have to find a way to fix my lathe

Someone on day shift busted it, bent the shaft. 

It's under warranty, but I have to pay for it to be shipped. Which is outside my budget. 

• Sad 4

On 10/20/2019 at 2:38 PM, kmt_sesh said:

I hope you 're doing okay. Always good to see you, friend.

Glad to see you back on the forum :) Hope all is going well.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

It's under warranty, but I have to pay for it to be shipped. Which is outside my budget. 

That sucks about your lathe but its good to see you back here as well.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

7 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

Cheer Boriz. Just don't feel good coming here when all I have is complaints. Not much on the forums of interest currently, sadly. 

Hoping I can make do with my old lathe, motors going out but trying to finish a commission  

• Like 6

19 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

I hope you can get it fixed soon.   I was wondering how you are doing.  

• Like 3

7 months has flown by I swear.

It does get annoying people constantly going oh she’s so small, followed by how their baby is same age or little older and much bigger or younger and same size or bigger.

Shes petite but perfectly healthy, jumped to 50% percentile from about 20% percentile basically WHO infant growth chart thing and weight is good Dr would like her to gain a little more quicker. 
She’s got a great appetite, as told by Dr we give her as much as she wants when she wants and plenty of fresh fruit etc nice healthy diet. 
She’s a slower grower is all:wub:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

Cheer Boriz. Just don't feel good coming here when all I have is complaints. Not much on the forums of interest currently, sadly.

Hoping I can make do with my old lathe, motors going out but trying to finish a commission  

I am an infrequent visitor myself these days for similar reasons. I just happened to stop by and see kmt's post. 

Good luck with your commission. Hope things go well.

@Luca-Rosemom 19

Drs try to make everyone fit thier charts. Two of my kids and two of my grandkids were doomed according to the Dr. They turned out to be just fine. Kids develope at different rates.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

I am an infrequent visitor myself these days for similar reasons. I just happened to stop by and see kmt's post. 

Good luck with your commission. Hope things go well.

@Luca-Rosemom 19

Drs try to make everyone fit thier charts. Two of my kids and two of my grandkids were doomed according to the Dr. They turned out to be just fine. Kids develope at different rates.

Our dr is one of the rare ones who doesn’t, it’s other people commenting about how little she is. 
I say the same thing, every baby is different she’ll grow faster when she’s ready. 
Besides it means more cuddles for longer :) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Luca-Rosemom 19 said:

Our dr is one of the rare ones who doesn’t, it’s other people commenting about how little she is. 
I say the same thing, every baby is different she’ll grow faster when she’s ready. 
Besides it means more cuddles for longer :) 

I really don't understand what gets into some people. A friend of my mother's gave birth to an adorable little boy with a number of life threatening medical problems. He was so tiny his parents could hold him in the palm of their hands. They refused to give up on him, regardless of what medical professionals (and others) were telling them. Today, their son is a strapping 20 year old studying at Penn State University. So it just goes to show you the little some people know.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I really don't understand what gets into some people. A friend of my mother's gave birth to an adorable little boy with a number of life threatening medical problems. He was so tiny his parents could hold him in the palm of their hands. They refused to give up on him, regardless of what medical professionals (and others) were telling them. Today, their son is a strapping 20 year old studying at Penn State University. So it just goes to show you the little some people know.

Dad was 6 weeks early and is 6ft tall.

My brothers were 14 weeks early, tiny babies mom (not knowing she was having twins, because x rays back then not ultrasound) had to give birth because her blood pressure aka pre eclampsia/toxemia they’re both tall men in 40s. 
All 6 of oldest sisters kids were premie and tiny tiny now all grown up.

Shes just a slow grower, people forget no 2 babies are the same and that as long as they’re thriving is key. :) 

• Like 3

Shes just a slow grower, people forget no 2 babies are the same and that as long as they’re thriving is key. :) 

Exactly.

• Like 3

Ok I’m assuming this was some weird glitch. 
Had Playstation 4 controller out of reach so no wasn’t touched, YouTube app wasn’t up on iPad but it fast forwarded itself on the tv.

Where it was Luca-Rose can’t reach, plus she was in her rocker, too high for dogs and Vans asleep.

No a big shock YouTube has a habit of skipping videos on me, so must be a glitch 

• Like 2