Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

Aquila King

8 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

It would annoy me to no end, and one of many reasons why I'm not on social media. Have you checked his profile to see if he behaves in similar fashion with others? It may be quite innocent, but careful it doesn't escalate. Is he sending similar messages to your husband?

He has not sent any messages to my husband yet.  I checked out stuff on his "wall" and it sounds like he's a bit on the odd side.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tcgram said:

He has not sent any messages to my husband yet.  I checked out stuff on his "wall" and it sounds like he's a bit on the odd side.   

Don't hesitate to tell him the messages are too much, and if he gets weird, unfriend him. Or just simply ignore him and hope he gets the message.

You're a lovely person, and I can understand why people might want to latch on to you. Unfortunately, those people are often a mixed bag. Some good, some not so good, and others just downright weird.

• Like 2

I have been waiting for these presents to come in, they are finally here. I pondered long and hard for months and months on what to get you two. I think I hit the nail on the head though.

@Kittens Are Jerks and @tcgram

There is one for each of you. You'll need to decided who gets what.

Spoiler

15-hilarious-photos-of-cats-in-abercrombie-bags-758x397.jpg

You're welcome.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Overdueleaf said:

I have been waiting for these presents to come in, they are finally here. I pondered long and hard for months and months on what to get you two. I think I hit the nail on the head though.

@Kittens Are Jerks and @tcgram

There is one for each of you. You'll need to decided who gets what.

Reveal hidden contents

15-hilarious-photos-of-cats-in-abercrombie-bags-758x397.jpg

You're welcome.

Woohoo!    :D

• Haha 1

Wow...this thing's still going.

How is everyone doing this holiday season?

• Like 3

I'll be away until the New Year, but want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever other holiday you celebrate.

Happy holidays!

a2LFTuS.jpg?2

@Luca-Rosemom 19  For Luca-Rose. Hope she has the best first Christmas ever!

TOtEIfm.jpg?1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Great to see you!!   I'm doing well.  Merry Christmas!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I'll be away until the New Year, but want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever other holiday you celebrate.

Happy holidays!

a2LFTuS.jpg?2

TOtEIfm.jpg?1

Have a Merry Christmas and have fun!!   Busy making spinach pie and a tofurky roast for my daughter.   :)   

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:15 PM, GlitterRose said:

Good just hot and tired. Happy to see you.

16 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Happy holidays!

a2LFTuS.jpg?2

TOtEIfm.jpg?1

Thankyou, she got to dip toes in the river it was so hot here

• Like 1

Working a half day tomorrow then making food for some friends and family tomorrow night.   I have Wednesday off so looking forward to just being lazy and doing nothing that day.      :)   

• Like 1

Hope all are well!!   Back to work today and tomorrow, then the weekend!   :)   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Hope all are well!!   Back to work today and tomorrow, then the weekend!   :)   

Poor you. I'm off school until the 13th!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Poor you. I'm off school until the 13th!

Just rub that in!!   LOL    It's okay, I could have taken the time off this week but decided not to do it and save my vacation time.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had 3 days straight of webinars for credits to keep my CLC at work.   I've logged in 10 hours so far, not counting the pre and post tests and evaluations.  My brain feels very full right now.  :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being MIA off and on....my mom-in-law's health is not good.   Her kidneys are done, her heart is giving her issues, her lungs are done as well.  It seems like her body is wanting to shut down on her.   

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went for training all day yesterday and started our new computer systems today at work.  Only took 3 1/2 hours to get the bugs worked out and be able to use them....

Hope all are having a great start to their week.   :)  

• 3 weeks later...

I hope everyone is doing well.   It's been a bit rough recently.  My mom in law died recently, and my hubby has been really sick.  The doc said she thought he has a touch of pneumonia, as well as sinusitis and bronchitis.  

23 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I hope everyone is doing well.   It's been a bit rough recently.  My mom in law died recently, and my hubby has been really sick.  The doc said she thought he has a touch of pneumonia, as well as sinusitis and bronchitis.  

Sorry to hear that. I hope your hubby is better soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Sorry to hear that. I hope your hubby is better soon.

He is feeling better finally, thank goodness.   :)  

• 2 weeks later...

As prepper, Leafers is a genius. Been saving foods etc for the longest time for just this very scenario. 

meamwhile I’m about to run out of some stuff with no way to replace any of it. 

• 1 month later...

Someone I know died to covid I’m numb and panicking and he was so fit and young and an airline pilot it’s like it’ll get us all just a matter of time