Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
gogo3356

Psychic abilities

32 posts in this topic

papageorge1
6 hours ago, gogo3356 said:

Hello everyone

I am new here. I had always though that I was different since I was little (I had reoccuring dreams many of them were prophetic and sometimes I feel peoples emotions and thoughts).I went through a really stressful period for 3 months and it seems that my abilities are a little off should I worry? and I want to ask how I can make them stronger?Thanks for your time and sorry if I was a bother

I say don't worry. Stress can reduce your psychic abilities. I would suggest working on de-stressing and your natural abilities should return..

• Like 1

acute
Posted (edited)

Some people grow out of their psychic abilities as a child, some develop them later on in life, and others have them come & go over the years or never have them at all.

Don't become obsessed with it, just let it unfold.

Although (from personal experience) it's definitely a case of 'use it or lose it', you don't need to rely solely on psychic input.  It's nice to have, and sometimes it's invaluable, but you have other senses, intuition, and empathy too.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

Piney
1 hour ago, acute said:

Don't become obsessed with it, just let it unfold.

That's why I gave him the same mental "stretching-relaxing exercise" that were given me as a child. Baby steps. Feel out your surroundings until you feel "The All". 

• Like 1

squadus

Where is a good resource for finding a psychic with real psychic abilities?

Piney
47 minutes ago, squadus said:

Where is a good resource for finding a psychic with real psychic abilities?

There is none. The ones that are "out there" are frauds that want to take your money. 

• Thanks 1

wickedwitchoftheeast

What I've experienced and learned as an empath is that our dreams are more like messages from our spirit guides. Interpreting your dreams and following your intuition are the best things you can do to naturally intensify your powers (or sensitivity to your 'powers'). 

Solo Kind

Firstly.  Empathy and Empath are Not the he same thing. We all have empathy, that is true.  Empathic abilities,  if they are what one may hold. Not to be confused with Highly Sensitive people, though similar. The two differ. To add concussion, not all Empaths are equal. We'll find this holds true to All abilities.

How to get back what you feel have lost. Learn to let go, and get back to your true self. Emurse yourself with in a positive environment again. Life has its challenges,  we have our forks in the road..  It's life. So learn to move on with it.  Find what works to ground your self again. Find time to meditate.

You cant force it back any more then you can force a potted plant to grow.

Let it become, you again.