Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
MrBene

MMORPGs

3 posts in this topic

MrBene

Hey guys! In the past I used to play Dungeon Runners until they had to shutdown the servers, after that I played Knight Online for several years (it's a great game but it took waaaay too much time), ranking with my guild and stuff. But after NTT bought the game I decided to quit and started playing Raiderz on and off until again, they shutdown all servers. So I'm now looking for a MMOrpg for PC that I can play casually, this means free to play and fun. I really like those who are in certain way related with the middle age and tolkien world-fantasy. I played LOTRO but the action was too slow for my taste. Dungeon Runners, Knight Online and Raiderz were all fast-paced and I always liked that kind of MMOs. I spend a lot of time on the road so I can't really put a lot of time on it but days like today where I'm at home all day and all my work is done I feel like playing something with other people online.

If you any suggestions I would like to read it.

This is me playing Raiderz with 2 friends from my guild. My nickname is Ronnen.

This is me playing Knight Online, my nickname was FrenchITUp. I always played priest in all the MMOs I played.

Viatorem

My wife used to play WoW till she met me and joined me at Shaiya. I stopped there cuz they messed up the game and changed towards Atlantica wich is a great game. 

ExpandMyMind

If WoW was ever brought to Playstation, I would almost exclusively play it. I really miss end-game raiding. There's nothing quite like spending consecutive nights with a group of people, all trying to take down a new boss before it gets nerfed. Good times.