Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MMORPGs

MrBene

Hey guys! In the past I used to play Dungeon Runners until they had to shutdown the servers, after that I played Knight Online for several years (it's a great game but it took waaaay too much time), ranking with my guild and stuff. But after NTT bought the game I decided to quit and started playing Raiderz on and off until again, they shutdown all servers. So I'm now looking for a MMOrpg for PC that I can play casually, this means free to play and fun. I really like those who are in certain way related with the middle age and tolkien world-fantasy. I played LOTRO but the action was too slow for my taste. Dungeon Runners, Knight Online and Raiderz were all fast-paced and I always liked that kind of MMOs. I spend a lot of time on the road so I can't really put a lot of time on it but days like today where I'm at home all day and all my work is done I feel like playing something with other people online.

If you any suggestions I would like to read it.

This is me playing Raiderz with 2 friends from my guild. My nickname is Ronnen.

This is me playing Knight Online, my nickname was FrenchITUp. I always played priest in all the MMOs I played.

• Like 1

My wife used to play WoW till she met me and joined me at Shaiya. I stopped there cuz they messed up the game and changed towards Atlantica wich is a great game. 

• Like 1

If WoW was ever brought to Playstation, I would almost exclusively play it. I really miss end-game raiding. There's nothing quite like spending consecutive nights with a group of people, all trying to take down a new boss before it gets nerfed. Good times.

• 3 months later...

It's kind of a dying genre for gaming although there's still hope, but can always rely on the oldies such as WoW or runescape and not so old that are doing well such as Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 2 and The Elder Scrolls Online.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I played Guild Wars 2 from beta then release, then played for 8 months, then stopped.  Then took a couple years break, then returned.  Rinse and repeat.  It's a big money grabber now.  I am sad and quite embarrassed to admit I have literally spent thousands of dollars on that game.  I'm absolutely disgusted in myself now when I look back at how I had no self restraint due to being so addicted and just having to have that new skin out in the gemstore for fashion wars etc. :lol:  No more mmorpgs for me till the next part of the storyline comes out ofc :P