Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Woman in coma for 10yrs gives birth

29 posts in this topic

MWoo7

In a diff light- what if it was a DUD#E! that woke and found his pooter was all messed up?, Docs etc. kept pretty boy alive so they can bang away, good grief...NICE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WE HAVE AROUND US EH!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?

Edited by MWoo7

susieice

Myles
On 1/6/2019 at 6:24 PM, The Caspian Hare said:

Negligence, incompetence or outright collusion!

Everyone who works/worked there will be DNA tested and the perp probably caught, but in all likelihood the entire staff deserves to be shot

I won't go that far.   It could very well be one bad egg. 

MWoo7

They should not just find ONE SCAPE GOAT,,,,, regarding Myles  """"" . . . one bad egg.  "

Investigate and in my opinion ALL! parties should be delt with. UPDATE: I forgot, there are bleeding hearts down in the states so even if the ugly things culprits were found/located, a waste of time.  Also, likely the <snip> lawyer heads would allow them an out somehow, it never fails and SADLY! that's the part that is NEVER REPORTED in the news.

I've heard of this but tried not to believe it, someone told me once
that the crippled, disabled etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and whatever you can imagine
..are knocked up/molested, physically abused and the one overlooked ALWAYS! overlooked the mental abuse by ... <snip> we'll just call them the undesirables!!!!!!!!!! by anyone with a brain in their head.

Edited by MWoo7