Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ESP Predictions of Future for 2019

TheAngelofLightness

I am sure that who ever reads this with sensate judgement see that you have evident difficulty to understand the issue is that although it does not look proper to cite posts from other websites here all My past predictions are all reachable on the web, you can google them or find them with any other search engine. 

An important factor to understand that you are the one circumventing the situation and Not me, is that after reading rules of the forum I am not sure if here it is really allowed to openly post links to other predictions sites. 

This is my first time posting here and might not do nothing that jeopardize my membership it does not matter how many times you or anybody request it. 

If you want to read predictions with precise names there were predictions about the defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in 2012 and Marina Le Pen in 2017 on the last two presidential French elections, as well as the victory of Andres Manuel Lopez-Obrador the leftist candidate on 2018 Mexican Presidential election, other example is the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize awarded to President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia, the election and reelection of President Obama predicted since 2008 and the defeat of Hugo Chavez in his referendum of 2007.

Anybody can look on the web using as a search criteria any of those topics and my pseudonym and by sure the predictions were going to come out. 

The Angel of Lightness

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am sure that who ever reads this with sensate judgement see that you have evident difficulty to understand the issue is that although it does not look proper to cite posts from other websites here

If you are in doubt, report my post.  Stop waffling.

all My past predictions are all reachable on the web, you can google them or find them with any other search engine.

Which is what I did and pointed out that you had misrepresented your prediction about Bhutto.  And gave citations to prove that.

If you want to read predictions with precise names there were predictions about the defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in 2012

OK, you picked that one so I presume it's your next best example.  So let's look at it - you claim you 'predicted' the defeat of an already clearly disliked politician, and there were only two possible outcomes - he'd either be defeated or re-elected.  Even when he won it was by a narrow margin, and then during his term he clearly lost favour from a number of crises in that country.

Think about that, dear reader.  Is that a 'prediction', let alone a good one?  And a quick Google showed no results on the first few pages, apart from a *claim* by AoL in 2018 that she predicted his defeat.  But the actual defeat of Sarcozy took place in 2012, so ... at what forum was this prediction made and how popular in the polls was Sarcozy at that time, AoL?

I shall bow out now.  This is a waste of time.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 9:46 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Really, well, with all respect it is quite clear that you don't have the most remote idea what predictions you are trying to debunk. 

Howabout the false information you posted about Buddhism and the fact that you cited Cayce, who is actually hated by NAs such as myself for his complete fantasies about North America. 

Predictions of "doom and gloom" do psychology harm. Not help people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Excuse me, that depends entirely on personal attitude on what you think you can do with that information if known in advance. 

I have no doubt that if somebody thinks negatively, thinking that I might be a sadistic person and the prediction only is intended to damage your self esteem there is nothing positive to see on it, but if to the contrary you give me the benefit of the doubt and you think I am trying to prepare yourself to overcome a difficult moment then you can see its beauty. 

I am pretty sure that the people that smartly followed the prediction of Edgar Cayce about the crash of Walstreet on 1929, using it to move out on time from stocks suffered several times less than the ones that decided to ignore it and continue living in the age of inocense all the way until the very day they lost everything in the stock Market. 

People living on a potential area of disaster gain something in terms of possibilities of survival or preventing losses by knowing in advance the risk they are facing than if they remain ignorants of it for ever. 

The Angel of Lightness 

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Excuse me, that depends entirely on personal attitude on what you think you can do with that information if known in advance. 

I have no doubt that if somebody thinks negatively, thinking that I might be a sadistic person and the prediction only is intended to damage your self esteem there is nothing positive to see on it, but if to the contrary you give me the benefit of the doubt and you think I am trying to prepare yourself to overcome a difficult moment then you can see its beauty. 

I am pretty sure that the people that smartly followed the prediction of Edgar Cayce about the crash of Walstreet on 1929, using it to move out on time from stocks suffered several times less than the ones that decided to ignore it and continue living in the age of inocense all the way until the very day they lost everything in the stock Market. 

People living on a potential area of disaster gain something in terms of possibilities of survival or preventing losses by knowing in advance the risk they are facing than if they remain ignorants of it for ever. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Mate, blind Freddy who had disnumeria saw the Wall Street Crash coming. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Mate, blind Freddy who had disnumeria saw the Wall Street Crash coming. 

Hell I saw the stock market crash in 2008 happening a couple of months before it went pear shaped, just by watching the resources stock prices drop.

Trends are a marvelous thing

• Like 4

Well, all that is of course interesting and valid, when an event is coming usually is detected by more than one sensitive person with clairvoyant skills.  Now, in the case of  Edgar Cayce He warned apparently while making a reading on medical aspects suddenly and unexpectedly on the Wall street crash of 1929 and the arrival of the Great depression that was on 1927. 

Edgar Cayce: ". . . adverse forces that will come in 1929 . . . unless another of the more STABLE banking conditions come to the relief, a great disturbance in financial circles . . . we may expect a considerable break and bear market..

After what occurred in Brunswick Canada during the last day, the unexpected tremor of magnitude almost 4 I think it is really sensate to understand that the timing is running fast for the strong seismic event I predicted to occur on the East Coast of Canada and USA. I respectfully suggest to all the readers of my predictions that are living close by New York and Boston, even as south as Philadelphia or Baltimore, or surroundings and also on the Canadian Atlantic, please do preparations to face a possible major emergency, design evacuation paths, keep in an easy to access place first aid elements, batteries, sleeping bags, bags with essential things to survive, be ready to moveout fast in case of Megaquake or Tsunami alarm.  

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness 

18 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

He predicted the exact opposite in his earlier writings. "1933 would be a good year" according to the older books. That was a "revision" by A.R.E.  He also predicted the Great lakes draining off and dividing the continent and Baja falling into the ocean when California, geologically speaking is pushing in and up. 

18 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

:lol:  You actually instructed people to pray. Another thing that would be useless in the "Scheme of Totality". Now please tell us more about this Buddhist-Psychic connections, because when I studied at the Byodo-In the monks taught me telepathy and prophecy were nonsense. 

• Like 3

Well, praying and meditation becomes practically synonyms when it is talked on the context of Buddhism, and meditate is far to be useless to create the needed mental and spiritual discipline to face life challenges. 

My readers are not exclusively buddhist,  Hinduist or  Taoist people, I have also western readers to take care of , so my advise is really pertinent and valid for all of them, I always think preparing spiritually and mentally to face anything to come and to also move into effective action to perform specific arrangements to overcome the risk or difficulty are a good combination.  

Now, in the famous case of  Edgar Cayce He warned apparently while making a reading on medical aspects suddenly and unexpectedly on the Wall street crash of 1929 and the arrival of the Great depression that was on 1927. 

Edgar Cayce: ". . . adverse forces that will come in 1929 . . . unless another of the more STABLE banking conditions come to the relief, a great disturbance in financial circles . . . we may expect a considerable break and bear market..

Now, that is what I can answer to you,  I need to think also in other people reading this thread.  After what occurred in Brunswick Canada during the last day, what many consider an unexpected tremor of magnitude almost 4, I think it is really sensate to understand that the timing is running fast for the strong seismic event I predicted to occur on the East Coast of Canada and USA. 

I respectfully suggest to all the readers of my predictions that are living close by New York and Boston, even as south as Philadelphia or Baltimore, or surroundings and also on the Canadian Atlantic, please do preparations to face a possible major emergency, design evacuation paths, keep in an easy to access place first aid elements, batteries, sleeping bags, bags with essential things to survive, be ready to moveout fast in case of Megaquake or Tsunami alarm.  

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness 

Attention Northern Hemisphere citizens!

I predict darkness to come by 5 p.m. today. Please do preparations to face a time frame of roughly 14hrs of darkness. During that time, please stay in purview of light switches. While driving car, please switch on the headlights. If you plan to drive backwards, please make sure that your car`s reverse light is working. Dont jump into unlit rivers.Dont wear sunglasses outside your home. I you like, take a sleep during the period of darkness, it will not influence the duration itself. Dont fart in public elevators (general recommendation/categorical imperative). Furthermore, a sickle-shaped illuminated object will show up in the sky during darkness. Dont worry, it will not pose threat to you and your favorite dog. The object will vanish roughly 5hrs after the darkness appeared.

Will keep you posted tomorrow.

Edited by toast
  • Haha 7

I don't find the announcement of "solar and lunar eclipses" to be a valid prediction.  Planets are extremely predictable, and we have known for many decades which eclipses will take place this year.  All you have to do is look at the charts.

Nor do I find an "earthquake prediction" very valid - a look at the earthquake sites shows that the Earth is (and always has been) very active.  A prediction of a surface quake of magnitude 7 or 8 with considerable damage would be a prediction.  But earthquakes along the tectonic plates is not a prediction.  Nor is fracking earthquakes.  

And by "considerable damage", I mean more than a few plates getting knocked out of cabinets.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Well, praying and meditation becomes practically synonyms when it is talked on the context of Buddhism,

No, it's not. Especially if your Tendai. Maybe you should read some real Buddhist text. Can you read Kanji? I can.

3 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Edgar Cayce  

He stated that I was half jewish, half Atlantian migrated from the Yucatan and was a member of something called the "Red Race"

According proven studies My people originally came from the Columbian Plateau, originated in Siberia and I'm genetically related to the Japanese and Koreans. 

Who do you think I'm going to believe? :yes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

Nor do I find an "earthquake prediction" very valid

Didn't we do this dance not long ago? :whistle:

So doing a bit of a google search.. I found AoL over on above top secret.. 

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

This is what I perceive coming along the following 12 months for the world: 

1) The resolution about the internal national crisis of political scandals will arrive in the congress causing grave social turmoil a long the country, specially in the far west States. 

2) There will be a extremely complicated international security and political crisis in far east, one that put the world in to the worst moment since WWII. This crisis will explode around an extreme offensive belic action in the Japan sea, we will be transported to a kind of 1962 Cuba looklike crisis. 

3) Iran and Venezuela will appear as the nations with more internal political agitation in the world, their regimes will face literally rebellions everywhere. We will see there riots, energetic protests in streets, even military or armed rebellions. 

4) There is a very complex outcome from the internal crisis in the USA, possibly the worst institutional confrontation between powers since the civil war. America will be more divided and polarized that never before in more than a century and a half. This will take form after many weeks of riots and lack of governability. 

5) Israel will experience a year of terrible internal violence, there will be another Intifada among the Palestinians with a lot of International support from the Arab world. The integrity of the American Ambassador in Jerusalem will be seriously in danger, he could end as Ambassador Stevenson in Benghazi. 

6) From the terrible crisis in far east we are going to see clearly an international reaction that instead to ease it will transform it in a terrible mess. Only an intervention to stop it that only could be attributed to God, responding prayers from all around the world, will cut it before the world falls in abyss. 

7) Natural disasters of high energy will arrive along almost all the year, there will be so strong hurricanes, specially over the large Antilles. It is likely we will see another perfect storm loolike 1992 in the North Atlantic and extremely cold winter over North America and as well as over Europe. 

8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.). 

9) This is a year of a drastic change on the way global economy had been performing along decades, the crisis in far east I already referred to will determine a need to restructure many mercantile economies that depend on products that will No longer be manufactured and supplied from there. 

10) a New strategic defense technology based on control and telecommunications will appear able to neutralize the danger of nuclear missiles attacks. Who ever develops it first will dictate conditions to the rest of the world and it is Not clear for me that it will be America the first, although a scientist team in New England will be researching effectively on that. 

11) China will surprise the world with new extraordinary achievements in their space career. We will see them doing a lot of progress in exploration of the Moon as well as in manned missions to the orbital space station. India and Iran will also boost their space programs. 

12) A very important figure in the Western hemisphere will die close to the date of the international crisis in Far East somewhere in the Caribbean or south of United States. Another personality one will also collapse fatally somewhere in Middle East or Eastern mediterranean. 

13) The crisis of far east will explode by the summer when either the Olympics in Korea and the World cup in Russia will be already successfully performed. Everything will be unexpected, astonished, No preliminary increase of tensions will precede it. 

14) England could enter in its strongest crisis of succession since the abdication of Edward VIII of 1936. The King on wait will face a national movement of rejection to his rule, so intense that he possibly will give up his plans to ascend to throne. 

15) France will be intensively involved in conflicts this year either in the far east crisis and in its own internal one against Islamic Terrorism. Spain will be able to overcome the crises of the regional autonomies after a smart political negotiation. King Felipe VI will be at his most challenging hour but he will find his path to better times. 

16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic. 

17) The Russian and Chinese intervention in the far east conflict will decide the future of all that region, we will see drastic changes in the Balance of power on it, unfortunately that will affect even borders and the relative independence of Nations. 

18) Colombia, another important country with intense political process in 2018 will have a relatively stable transition through elections toward their next government, the peace process will survive the Santos Administration and the next Administration wil have to deal with the humanitarian crisis that the Venezuelan civil war triggers. 

19) The Vatican diplomacy will move as possibly No other in to try to find a way to stop the crises in Far East and middle east, the Pope will have a really busy agenda in a year he thought was going to be the one of to say good bye with his resignation. 

20) Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Peru and Colombia will be nations performing economically very well along a so intense year in the rest of the world, they will represent a new interesting and promising horizon for investors. 

21) In Europe this will be a year we could see really important political changes in nations that have been relatively stable along decades, for instance opposition forces in Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece may have important advances in their goals to arrive to positions of power or alter the proportions of majority in their Parliaments. 

22) a so important astronomical event will take place in 2018, there will be solar storms messing telecommunications but we will see very visible an unexpected visitor coming from far, could be a comet, asteroid or unknown planet. 

Thanks for your attention 

The Angel of Lightness 

Damn.. guess your off the ball park there on a number of things.. to be honest anything you post about geo political issues are pointless.. like I said shows you know how to read the news and see trends.. but the stuff on earth quakes, storms or astronomical events 

have to say.. you were not even close.. even on your guess work stuff :)

2017.. was mainly geo political.. and not really correct either.. 

2016.. umm.. I would love to say you hit the ball out of the park.. but its still sitting at your feet.. 

so far.. the only other place I have seen you post predictions is above top secret .. but will keep looking.. tis a nice slow and very warm australian summer morning.. so I have nothing better to do at the moment.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/8/2019 at 8:46 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Now, I predicted correctly on January of 2007 the Great Recession that really took shape by 2008, that is why Pi Gamma Mu the international society of social sciences honored me on 2010 with its honor Key and Membership. 

This is a very odd statement, given the PGM's membership charter:

Membership in the society comes only through election by a college-based or university-based chapter. An individual is traditionally invited or may petition to join an active collegiate chapter of Pi Gamma Mu when he/she is a junior, senior or graduate student, belonging to the upper 35% of the class, with at least 20 semester hours in social science courses with an average grade therein of "B" or better, no failed grades, and of good moral character.

I don't see any indication that a non-student is invited to join and there's nothing there about papers, presentations, or predictions... only grades in the upper 35%, 20 semester hours in social science, average grade of B and "good moral character."  So I don't see where this has any bearing on your predictions or your credibility.

I think you need to be very specific:

• What month will the first category 4 hurricane hit the US (or will it?)
  • What month will this bolide (thing from outer space) strike the Earth (you talked about a disaster related to it)
  • How many strong (Richter scale 6 and higher) earthquakes will happen in cities before May?
  • When will Charles ascend to the throne (since you said this year) -- your choices are: before March, April-June,July-September,October-December?
  • When will the first typhoon hit Japan (Category 3 or higher)?
  • Predicting peaceful demonstrations is a no-brainer for the US because I know of a number regularly scheduled for 2019.  What month and where will the first large riots (property damage, hundreds of arrests) take place?  And I do not mean fights between ANTIFA and the NeoNazis; those are local in scale.  You seemed to be talking Rodney King-sized riots... so when and where?

I'm not going to count any prediction as accurate if you say "March" and a similar event occurs on April 3.  

• Like 3

100 Million Dollars in Australian Powerball next week.

Or are you only able to predict vague, self-fulfilling and for the most part pointless things?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, DingoLingo said:

(trimmed )

So... 3 predictions could be considered correct out of that lot? I would say that 1, 3, 18 were somewhat on the mark but the rest....?  (I haven't kept up that closely with world politics so I may have missed others)

2 hours ago, Kenemet said:

So... 3 predictions could be considered correct out of that lot? I would say that 1, 3, 18 were somewhat on the mark but the rest....?  (I haven't kept up that closely with world politics so I may have missed others)

Political "Prime Projections" are not hard to make if you understand the climate and can systemize it. Any good political analyst could of made those calls. 

• Like 2

On 11/01/2019 at 11:25 PM, DingoLingo said:

1) The resolution about the internal national crisis of political scandals will arrive in the congress causing grave social turmoil a long the country, specially in the far west States. 

2) There will be a extremely complicated international security and political crisis in far east, one that put the world in to the worst moment since WWII. This crisis will explode around an extreme offensive belic action in the Japan sea, we will be transported to a kind of 1962 Cuba looklike crisis. 

3) Iran and Venezuela will appear as the nations with more internal political agitation in the world, their regimes will face literally rebellions everywhere. We will see there riots, energetic protests in streets, even military or armed rebellions. 

4) There is a very complex outcome from the internal crisis in the USA, possibly the worst institutional confrontation between powers since the civil war. America will be more divided and polarized that never before in more than a century and a half. This will take form after many weeks of riots and lack of governability. 

5) Israel will experience a year of terrible internal violence, there will be another Intifada among the Palestinians with a lot of International support from the Arab world. The integrity of the American Ambassador in Jerusalem will be seriously in danger, he could end as Ambassador Stevenson in Benghazi. 

6) From the terrible crisis in far east we are going to see clearly an international reaction that instead to ease it will transform it in a terrible mess. Only an intervention to stop it that only could be attributed to God, responding prayers from all around the world, will cut it before the world falls in abyss. 

7) Natural disasters of high energy will arrive along almost all the year, there will be so strong hurricanes, specially over the large Antilles. It is likely we will see another perfect storm loolike 1992 in the North Atlantic and extremely cold winter over North America and as well as over Europe. 

8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.). 

9) This is a year of a drastic change on the way global economy had been performing along decades, the crisis in far east I already referred to will determine a need to restructure many mercantile economies that depend on products that will No longer be manufactured and supplied from there. 

10) a New strategic defense technology based on control and telecommunications will appear able to neutralize the danger of nuclear missiles attacks. Who ever develops it first will dictate conditions to the rest of the world and it is Not clear for me that it will be America the first, although a scientist team in New England will be researching effectively on that. 

11) China will surprise the world with new extraordinary achievements in their space career. We will see them doing a lot of progress in exploration of the Moon as well as in manned missions to the orbital space station. India and Iran will also boost their space programs. 

12) A very important figure in the Western hemisphere will die close to the date of the international crisis in Far East somewhere in the Caribbean or south of United States. Another personality one will also collapse fatally somewhere in Middle East or Eastern mediterranean. 

13) The crisis of far east will explode by the summer when either the Olympics in Korea and the World cup in Russia will be already successfully performed. Everything will be unexpected, astonished, No preliminary increase of tensions will precede it. 

14) England could enter in its strongest crisis of succession since the abdication of Edward VIII of 1936. The King on wait will face a national movement of rejection to his rule, so intense that he possibly will give up his plans to ascend to throne. 

15) France will be intensively involved in conflicts this year either in the far east crisis and in its own internal one against Islamic Terrorism. Spain will be able to overcome the crises of the regional autonomies after a smart political negotiation. King Felipe VI will be at his most challenging hour but he will find his path to better times. 

16) Mexican an Russian Elections will derive in the most Intense, competitive and possibly tied have seen along their post modernity History. The opposition forces will perform incredibly effective to challenge the status quo in both countries, but anyway the outcome will be peaceful and democratic. 

17) The Russian and Chinese intervention in the far east conflict will decide the future of all that region, we will see drastic changes in the Balance of power on it, unfortunately that will affect even borders and the relative independence of Nations. 

18) Colombia, another important country with intense political process in 2018 will have a relatively stable transition through elections toward their next government, the peace process will survive the Santos Administration and the next Administration wil have to deal with the humanitarian crisis that the Venezuelan civil war triggers. 

19) The Vatican diplomacy will move as possibly No other in to try to find a way to stop the crises in Far East and middle east, the Pope will have a really busy agenda in a year he thought was going to be the one of to say good bye with his resignation. 

20) Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Peru and Colombia will be nations performing economically very well along a so intense year in the rest of the world, they will represent a new interesting and promising horizon for investors. 

21) In Europe this will be a year we could see really important political changes in nations that have been relatively stable along decades, for instance opposition forces in Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece may have important advances in their goals to arrive to positions of power or alter the proportions of majority in their Parliaments. 

22) a so important astronomical event will take place in 2018, there will be solar storms messing telecommunications but we will see very visible an unexpected visitor coming from far, could be a comet, asteroid or unknown planet. 

Thanks for your attention 

The Angel of Lightness 

Damn.. guess your off the ball park there on a number of things.. to be honest anything you post about geo political issues are pointless.. like I said shows you know how to read the news and see trends.. but the stuff on earth quakes, storms or astronomical events 

have to say.. you were not even close.. even on your guess work stuff :)

2017.. was mainly geo political.. and not really correct either.. 

2016.. umm.. I would love to say you hit the ball out of the park.. but its still sitting at your feet.. 

so far.. the only other place I have seen you post predictions is above top secret .. but will keep looking.. tis a nice slow and very warm australian summer morning.. so I have nothing better to do at the moment.. 

Well, number 11 was on the mark. 

and that surely is a coded reference to Prime Minister May's inability to organise... well, anything. 

• Haha 1

We're still waiting for that .... 

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

they first landed on the moon in 2013.. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Lunar_Exploration_Program

so its really not to hard to predict is it :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 1/13/2019 at 2:38 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

it is not only just that numeral, a deep analysis on each one can reveal that what did not accomplish completely on 2018 is in clear process to be achieved on this 2019, to be able to foresee events coming with even more than a year in advance is far to be an error, to the contrary show deeper scope to penetrate on the future.  Michel of Nostradamus predicted many events centuries before they actually occurred, the biblical prophets did so,  even King David foresaw Christ time a millenium in advance. 

Angel of Lightness 2018 Predictions:  7) Natural disasters of high energy will arrive along almost all the year, there will be so strong hurricanes, specially over the large Antilles. It is likely we will see another perfect storm loolike 1992 in the North Atlantic and extremely cold winter over North America and as well as over Europe. 

From National Geographic Web page:

MAPS BY BRIAN T. JACOBS

PUBLISHED DECEMBER 20, 2018

Over the span of just 70 days, 22 major hurricanes struck land around the Northern Hemisphere in 2018. They began earlier, continued later, and some took unexpected paths before hitting land. Between record-breaking hurricanes in both the Atlantic and Pacific, billions of dollars in damages were seen.
All told, 2018 was one of the most active hurricane seasons on record, and some studies are speculating that a warming climate may be making these storms more frequent and more intense.

My natural disasters predictions were practically a perfect match, all the sites mentioned registered seismic events over magnitude of 5 in Richter Scale: 

8) Angel of Lightness 2018 Predictions (post January 5th 2018) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity. 

6.2 magnitude Iran earthquake August 26th 2018 

7.3 Magnitude Earthquake in Venezuela August 21st 2018 

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake felt in Pakistan, India and Afghanistan 31st January 2018. 

6.2 magnitude Earthquake felt on India, Pakistan Afghanistan May 10th 2018 

5.1 Magnitude earthquake rocks Ionian Greek Sea Nov 4th 2018 

5.2 magnitude earthquake hit Turkey Sept 12th 2018 

7.1 Magnitude rocks SeaQuake at New Caledonia August 28th 20018 

6.1 Magnitude Earthquake hits Santander Colombia on August 7th 2018 

8.3 Magnitude Earthquake force a million people evacuation at North Central Chile on 2018 

7.5 magnitude SeaQuake on Swan Islands Honduras Continental platform January 9th 2018 

6.3 Magnitude SeaQuake off shore Oregon-California border 2018 

15) The Angel of Lightness Predictions 2018:France will be intensively involved in conflicts this year either in the far east crisis and in its own internal one against Islamic Terrorism. Spain will be able to overcome the crises of the regional autonomies after a smart political negotiation. King Felipe VI will be at his most challenging hour but he will find his path to better times. 

The Guardian,  December 3th 2018: 

The French president, Emmanuel Macron, has instructed his prime minister to hold talks with protest groups after anti-government demonstrations led to the worst violence in central Paris in a decade, with more than 100 people injured as cars and buildings were set alight.

Macron is facing his biggest crisis since taking office 18 months ago after the violence erupted on Saturday following weeks of street protests that began against fuel taxes and have turned into an anti-government movement.

The Élysée and key ministers appeared to rule out imposing any kind of state of emergency after thousands of masked protesters from the gilets jaunes –named for their fluorescent yellow jackets – fought running battles with riot police, torched cars, set fire to banks and houses and burned makeshift barricades.

The Paris prosecutor Remy Heitz said 378 people were in custody, including 33 under the age of 18. He said many of those arrested in battles with police were men aged between 30 and 40, often from regions far from Paris, who had “come to fight police while claiming to be part of the gilets jaunes movement”.

By JOSEPH WILSON and ARITZ PARRA | December 20, 2018 at 10:28 AM EST - Updated December 20 at 7:13 PM

BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Spain's prime minister and the leader of Catalonia emerged from a meeting Thursday with an agreement to find a solution to the political crisis that has festered since the region's failed secession attempt last year.

Following the talks in the Catalan city of Barcelona between Spanish leader Pedro Sanchez and Catalan head Quim Torra, their governments issued a joint statement calling for dialogue to settle the fight.\

The statement said the central and regional governments recognize there is a conflict over Catalonia's future. But, it added, "Despite the notable differences about its origin, nature and ways of resolution, they share, above all, the commitment for effective dialogue that is linked to a political proposal that has the backing of large part of Catalan society."

The two sides also agreed to have members of their governments meet again in January.

The Spanish and Catalan governments have been at odds since the Catalan Parliament issued an ineffective declaration of independence last year, which was ruled unconstitutional by the courts and led to a temporary takeover of regional affairs by Spanish authorities. Several leaders of the secession movement were jailed.

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness 

On 12/01/2019 at 11:42 AM, AtlantisRises said:

100 Million Dollars in Australian Powerball next week.

Or are you only able to predict vague, self-fulfilling and for the most part pointless things?

Three of the numbers will be prime numbers, four will be even. The powerball will be prime.

• Haha 3