Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ESP Predictions of Future for 2019

TheAngelofLightness

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Hi, I am so impressed for the audacity of your comments, trying to undermine with very subjective observations that reveal more ignorance than knowledge the precision of my forecasts or suggest that they might be a 'sure' outcome.

First I really don't see where are you wanting to go with  your observation that Maduro was chosen by Chavez?   

Hugo Chavez running for his last term choose him as a VicePresident as any President of any country use to do when is nominated to run in an election, that does not mean anything about his death on office by the way.  

Many Presidents can be in full exercise of power even in the vespers to die, that was the case of Abraham Lincoln or John Kennedy by the way, but Chavez instead was kidnapped by Nicolas Maduro many weeks before to die, in order to prevent that he can change his last will.  

In his very first term Chavez changed his VicePresident that originally was Diosdado Cabello to Jose V Rangel since he didn't like the way he performed during the so called coup d'etat of 2002. Chavez also changed Rangel due to his old Age by Jorge Rodriguez, who performed before Maduro on his second term.

Chavez therefore had 4 different vicePresidents during his years in power, what gives a precise idea of how changeable was his mind and how fragile was the office of VicePresident.  

The constitution of Venezuela clearly establishes that the VicePresident can be removed anytime by the President or even by the National Assembly. 

please check:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_Venezuela

Now,  to be a successor due to be still on the office of VicePresident fortunately when the President dies does not mean that after that the person is allowed to "win" in fraudulent way two elections in a row and also dissolve the National Congress to call a constituent that no body else was asking for, as a matter of fact that is technically a coup d'etat of the President against the legislative power. 

I am not the only one that has qualified Maduro as a Dictator, the American State Organization General Secretary has done so for years, as well as 17 other heads of state of the continent and their  Chancellors. 

No, i am Not Venezuelan at all, I never have lived there or even visited the country as a tourist, that is the must funny claim I ever have heard. 

The Angel of Lightness  

I'm not really sure what you think the relevance on the political processes of Venezuala are.  The dates surrounding the succession planning are what is important.  That's why I stated.

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

So you made your prediction some four months after Chavez's announcement. Which, BTW, is the best way to ensure predictions are correct.

Chavez stated he was seriously ill in June 2011.  You 'predicted' he would a serious illness would stop him from ruling the country on October 2011.

PS.  If you find my question about your nationality amusing - what about describing a question as a claim?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am an instructor and researcher at one of the Top universities of America,

Put up you credentials then. Because people who claim this online and don't, are liars. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Let me apologize for the delay in to respond the many replies that are here but I have been extremely busy on my own job, I am an instructor and researcher at one of the Top universities of America,

Then why is your grammar and sentence structure so awful?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 23/01/2019 at 7:10 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am an instructor and researcher at one of the Top universities of America

If the subject you are involved with is related to this topic, you need to back that up.  What exactly do you 'instruct' and research?  Please refer us to a paper or thesis.

If it isn't relevant, then why would you bring it up - yes, we all have busy lives, but is someone's household duties or blue collar job of lesser status than being at a University?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I want to hear more about these UFOs. THAT is interesting. They are gonna show up in 2019 for sure? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

I want to hear more about these UFOs. THAT is interesting. They are gonna show up in 2019 for sure? 

Well, let me say first that there will be always people that, under whatever scenario of strong evidences may exist, I mean undeniable ones, or beyond what the common sense can object, still refuse to accept a reality because they are compulsive skeptics or just want to call the public attention on any discussion.   

Now, for the ones that are sensate and judge things in accordance with universal logic 2019 will provide the kind of evidences that may change dramatically the public opinion on this phenomena. 

Hence, what we can expect to know in this year is nothing else that close encounters of the first kind that also will be experienced by thousands of witnesses of all social, cultural, educational and economic conditions around the world. 

One extremely important lesson that we are going to learn in this planet is that we have a lot more in common with the aliens that what we never imagine before, many myths are going to end from this so important collective encounter. 

One hint that I can give you: whoever comes from the outer limits of our atmosphere to visit us is necessarily traveling not only through space but through also to time,  Einstein gave enough proof of that about a century ago and I really don't care if anybody wants to put his ideas in controversy here. 

Now, in what concerns to my person, not to the so called aliens that come from the outer space,  who ever wants to confirm that my insights really come from good source and that I am indeed credible I only will give the predictions that I have already posted here to test and they are going to be my witnesses as well as my evidences to you in a year or so. 

I am not going to cross a well defined border that I established many years ago in between different crucial aspects of my life.  As any other person I need a private life, I am also need to separate clearly the different spheres of my activity in such a way that one does not interfere with another.    

If anybody here does not want to accept them as sufficient well it is his or her problem, it is not at all mine.  I don't know how that person can continue living with that, I am so sorry, but I am not going to expose my professional and academic life in an audience that doest not have nothing really to do with them. 

If I didn't accept the pressure of who was offering me his so valuable approval in exchange for the winning number of the lotto, surely you can understand that I am not the type of person to try to make disclose secrets under social pressure or intimation of any kind. 

Now, with all respect,  I am not really so much impressed with anything that Jodie Lynne may say about my predictions, by the way,  specially after to have seen replies of her followers to my thread on godlikeproductions.com saying that they are a plagiarism of her insights!!  

Anybody here can see just from the so aggressive and skeptical tone of her own criticizing of my forecasts that they are not only far to be in her same line of thinking about future, but absolutely opposed to her ideas, moreover, incompatible with anything that she could predict in any possible aspect. 

If there are any ideas that can be mutually exclusive are my predictions and hers, just reading the so many pages of her posts here is enough proof.  It is quite clear that we don't share the same vision of future at all.     

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Haha 1

On 1/19/2019 at 8:48 AM, Golden Duck said:

You're too closed minded. You can't see the connections.

Rugby is the game they play in Heaven. And, the All Blacks will win this year's World Cup. 

Welcome back @TheAngelofLightness,

I noticed you had a FIFA World Cup 2014 predictions thread over at ATS. I saw on 23 June 2014 - ie, after two rounds of the group stage - you selected four teams to make the Final.  

Now, for this prediction to arrive to a really plausible achievement the same is if either Brazil , Netherlands, Columbia or Chile arrives to the final.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1018428/pg1#pid18066137

Their respective win percentages after two round were: 75%, 100%, 100%, and 100%.  That is, they were all undefeated after two games.

History shows that Germany defeated Argentina 1–0 to win the tournament.

This year, both the Cricket World Cup and the Rugby World will take place.  Are these events something you to which will be able to turn your ESP?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

If anybody here does not want to accept them as sufficient well it is his or her problem, it is not at all mine.  I don't know how that person can continue living with that, I am so sorry, but I am not going to expose my professional and academic life in an audience that doest not have nothing really to do with them. 

So it's bull****. :yes:

1) There is an extremely high risk that we see this year that ISIS can take complete control of large areas of Turkey in spite of all the effort of Nato to prevent it, and pressed by the difficulties to progress in Syria. They are planning to boost a fundamentalist Islamic Revolution in that country and this is the year they are going to fire it. We could see even a possible coup in Ankara in a disparate try to put the entire country under martial law. 

This was a dud for 2017. :yes:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1154648/pg1

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

... I am not going to expose my professional and academic life in an audience that doest not have nothing really to do with them. 

I'm not someone that does not have nothing to do with your professionsl and academic life.

Does that mean you can tell me what and where you instruct?

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:25 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Now, with all respect,  I am not really so much impressed with anything that Jodie Lynne may say about my predictions, by the way,  specially after to have seen replies of her followers to my thread on godlikeproductions.com saying that they are a plagiarism of her insights!!  

Anybody here can see just from the so aggressive and skeptical tone of her own criticizing of my forecasts that they are not only far to be in her same line of thinking about future, but absolutely opposed to her ideas, moreover, incompatible with anything that she could predict in any possible aspect. 

I did what now? My followers??

I have followers? That's cool, I just wish someone told me sooner.

Oh, and Minions? Do I have any minions? 'Cause they would be really valuable right now.

As to the site you mentioned, I don't think I've ever visited it.

I am kind of flattered that of all the people refuting your claims, you seem most threatened by mine. What happened, did I strike a nerve?

Edited by Jodie.Lynne
  • Haha 7

Ha ha,  please don't make me laugh, it is very clear that somebody there in that forum was convinced my predictions had something to do with you, with all respect if they were not your followers possibly they are your contradictors instead that were worried of the origin of these insights. 

Anyway I don't feel threatened by you at all, I know that my predictions are perhaps unknown for people that do not have heard about me before but soon they are going to show that I am a serious seer not needing to follow really anybody else.  

I think the only person in connection with my predictions that must be really worried Now is Nicolas Maduro since there is no way He can remain in power for too much more and it is opt to him if he decides to resist and be badly wounded or even die or negotiate the terms of his resignation.  In his case there is no way to get Amnesty from Guaido,  since it is so grave the damage he has caused to his own nation with all this drama of denial, so must likely he will try to escape to Cuba or Russia, it is not easy he can do it. 

If Maduro really would be smart enough he might have already resigned in favor of his own VicePresident Delcy Rodriguez, I am afraid the moment to do so is already over and both will pay grave consequences for usurpation of power. As I predicted since 2013 in the end there will be Venezuelan military sectors that will rebel against Maduro, but he will have also loyal troops fighting for his regime until the final outcome.  

As I predicted since 2013 Chavism will not survive the judgement of History, the Regime is falling apart in such a way that a come back is unfeasible.  This is not going to be a set back as the one suffered by PRI in Mexico, after 7 decades ruling, or the Sandinism in Nicaragua after about a decade in power, it is a definitive change.   

Now, Vladimir Putin will fight until the last moment to try to sustain Maduro but at some point it will be clear that there is no popular support enough to maintain that political project running longer,  so he even might try to mediate in a negotiation where apparently Chavism retain some key positions in the new political order to emerge. 

The real issue here is that if it is required a military intervention from abroad to instal Guaido in the Presidential palace of Miraflores this will bring consequences on other parts of the world, Russia, China and Iran might try to react pushing against American and European interests oversees, and I would think in drastic actions on Syria, Ukraine and Afghanistan.  

Nevertheless,  Juan Guaido rule will be extremely difficult and I can predict will not change effectively all the issues that Venezuelan are suffering, the pain of the economic crisis is not going to disappear with this political change, the situation is so complex to be repaired in few years. 

The Angel of Lightness 

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:50 PM, Jodie.Lynne said:

godlikeproductions.com

They require you to join up to access any of the content. And since it is a self proclaimed conspiracy site, I will forego the dubious honor of being a member.

Perhaps some of my minions would be kind enough to post a link to my dastardly deeds?

• Like 1

Well, I understand your position, it was also for long time a predicament for myself,  willing to be read by more people but also conscious of the cost of that.  

Years ago when prophecies.us definitively collapsed I learnt that if a seer of psychic wants to disclose insights of future necessarily soon or later is forced to consider conspiracy sites, that is why I became excited when I learned of the existence of unexplained-mysteries.  I am always thankful with any website that has opened to me their doors, but It is challenging to talk about predictions when there is a lot of politics on the middle 

Now, again I ask the attention of the readers of this thread in to the Venezuelan crisis, it is a conundrum that easily can explode in a terrible way for the great number of international interests that are there implied. I want to remain optimistic but any attempt of invasion to Venezuela  will face a reaction from China, Russia and Iran. 

I predicted since 2013 that a cruel civil war of terrible dimensions will be the final outcome of Chavism, today that possibility is more clear than never before.  

The amounts of oil that Russia and China have been importing from Venezuela during the last years unfortunately are a clear signal that they are preparing themselves for a war,  nothing consume more gas that to move troops from one continent to another. 

Since years ago I have been called by my contradictors of a doom prophet, I reject that claim, I am just a realistic seer, the world is not moving at all in the correct direction, so it would be so naive to foresee a paradise coming soon for humanity. 

Thanks for your attention, 

The Angel of Lightness    

are you still trying to say you predicted all this.. again.. post up the links that show that.. considering the ones you posted before have well.. been shown that there was nothing earth shattering.. and shown to be made after something had come out.. or was kinda in the news side of things

Good work by the way Golden Duck.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 8:20 AM, Jodie.Lynne said:

I did what now? My followers??

I have followers? That's cool, I just wish someone told me sooner.

I would probably follow you to beer. Maybe to icecream if it has a high enough chocolate level.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Well, I understand your position, it was also for long time a predicament for myself,  willing to be read by more people but also conscious of the cost of that.  

Years ago when prophecies.us definitively collapsed I learnt that if a seer of psychic wants to disclose insights of future necessarily soon or later is forced to consider conspiracy sites, that is why I became excited when I learned of the existence of unexplained-mysteries.  I am always thankful with any website that has opened to me their doors, but It is challenging to talk about predictions when there is a lot of politics on the middle 

Now, again I ask the attention of the readers of this thread in to the Venezuelan crisis, it is a conundrum that easily can explode in a terrible way for the great number of international interests that are there implied. I want to remain optimistic but any attempt of invasion to Venezuela  will face a reaction from China, Russia and Iran. 

I predicted since 2013 that a cruel civil war of terrible dimensions will be the final outcome of Chavism, today that possibility is more clear than never before.  

The amounts of oil that Russia and China have been importing from Venezuela during the last years unfortunately are a clear signal that they are preparing themselves for a war,  nothing consume more gas that to move troops from one continent to another. 

Since years ago I have been called by my contradictors of a doom prophet, I reject that claim, I am just a realistic seer, the world is not moving at all in the correct direction, so it would be so naive to foresee a paradise coming soon for humanity. 

Thanks for your attention, 

The Angel of Lightness    

I assume this is all research for your next book.    Just a way of getting ideas.

Years back I used to enjoy a radio show done every New Year's day. It was two talk show hosts that would bring out the tabloid predictions for the previous year and tally how many were right. The predictions would include such things as a riot will occur in a major US city. That had been true for years, but not the year I listened to the show. The hosts did a great job of providing background on each claim that was right or wrong. It was a surprise that a sure thing was wrong that year.

19 hours ago, stereologist said:

The predictions would include such things as a riot will occur in a major US city.

And because predictions are often so vague, they have an almost 100% chance of being "correct".

Hence my rather snarky list of "predictions" for 2019.

Even when some data (location, time, event) is specific, the rest of the claim is so wide open that a successful hit is achieved, as in my prediction of a traffic fatality on I-87.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And because predictions are often so vague, they have an almost 100% chance of being "correct".

Even when some data (location, time, event) is specific, the rest of the claim is so wide open that a successful hit is achieved, as in my prediction of a traffic fatality on I-87.

John Edward's technique, talking to spirits.

https://youtu.be/ulDke7r0MOQ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

John Edward's technique, talking to spirits.

https://youtu.be/ulDke7r0MOQ

Do you like when the audience was polled on the way in, and how he would throw things out and look for a reaction?

"Oh, I'm seeing a John, or James, or Jeffery, or Humperdinck"

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 1:15 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I think the only person in connection with my predictions that must be really worried Now is Nicolas Maduro since there is no way He can remain in power for too much more and it is opt to him if he decides to resist and be badly wounded or even die or negotiate the terms of his resignation.  In his case there is no way to get Amnesty from Guaido,  since it is so grave the damage he has caused to his own nation with all this drama of denial, so must likely he will try to escape to Cuba or Russia, it is not easy he can do it. 

He gave the army the narcotic smuggling routes to graft from and the world found out. How could he possibly stay in power?  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Do you like when the audience was polled on the way in, and how he would throw things out and look for a reaction?

"Oh, I'm seeing a John, or James, or Jeffery, or Humperdinck"

Oh yes, it's real easy. "Someone here on UM has just opened a package or container, lost or neglected. They found inside a memento and memory of someone long forgotten." I'm feeling a name like Sarah or Susan today."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

I appreciate the multiple comments arrived, even the ones I strongly disagree, but I think in a civilized discussions is normal to have different points of view. 

I can not talk about what other seers do or lack to do in their predictions, but in my case there is not too much space to maneuver later in to 'try to make up' an achievement, I am extremely detailed in my posts, even occasionally there have been in the past people that have thought this was a kind of science fiction writing , since they don't find the usual ambiguity of other so called prophets, fortunetellers or psychics. 

When I talk about countries I try to precise specific regions inside them where the event would occur and when I talk about political events I use to give a lot of hints about the physical aspect, career or life facts of whom I am foreseen something, even if at the moment of the prediction I still can not see clearly name or identity. 

Now, Let me add please that from what I am perceiving the most immediate outcome on Venezuelan situation will not be the one the media is trying us to believe is going to be, there is too much passion on the opposition leadership to underestimate the risks of what they are trying to do.                                                                                                                

I have already predicted since many weeks ago that most likely a terrible act of violence at open sky, an attempt against a top high ranked political figure in Venezuela would take place this 2019.                                                                                                           

I have been afraid that such terrible incident that may carry a huge international crisis if occurs would not be necessarily against Nicolas Maduro.

Therefore I must point out that the life of the opposition leader, Congressman and self proclaimed President Juan Guiado is also in so serious risk if He insists solely in to promote a rebellion and an invasion on Venezuela.                                                                                                                             

In his position it is really advisable that He must weight very carefully and not reject the mediation offers of Uruguay, Mexico and Holy See, otherwise He could repent too much late.                                                                                                                     

Only who is blinded by hatred, fundamentalism, stubbornness, impulsive judgement, and imprudence, who praise just violence is unable to see that the present path on Venezuela crisis only can offers by sure a bloodshed, everything else is risky and uncertain.

This is not an attempt to strike against a President arrived to power three years ago, as it happened with Salvador Allende in Chile, but a political meneuver to try to end the rule of regime that has two decades in power,  it is naive to expect that they do not have a well planned way to resist.                                                                                                                     

There is a so much high likelihood that also after it the final scenario would be even worst, more complex and larger than what we have seeing now, that is, a civil war out of control and spread not over a country but an entire region of the world.                 

The Vatican diplomacy is offering also a third path of mediation to the two parts in order to prevent the tragedy that menace the future of millions.

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness  

10 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

I appreciate the multiple comments arrived, even the ones I strongly disagree, but I think in a civilized discussions is normal to have different points of view. 

I can not talk about what other seers do or lack to do in their predictions, but in my case there is not too much space to maneuver later in to 'try to make up' an achievement, I am extremely detailed in my posts, even occasionally there have been in the past people that have thought this was a kind of science fiction writing , since they don't find the usual ambiguity of other so called prophets, fortunetellers or psychics. 

When I talk about countries I try to precise specific regions inside them where the event would occur and when I talk about political events I use to give a lot of hints about the physical aspect, career or life facts of whom I am foreseen something, even if at the moment of the prediction I still can not see clearly name or identity. 

Now, Let me add please that from what I am perceiving the most immediate outcome on Venezuelan situation will not be the one the media is trying us to believe is going to be, there is too much passion on the opposition leadership to underestimate the risks of what they are trying to do.                                                                                                                

I have already predicted since many weeks ago that most likely a terrible act of violence at open sky, an attempt against a top high ranked political figure in Venezuela would take place this 2019.                                                                                                           

I have been afraid that such terrible incident that may carry a huge international crisis if occurs would not be necessarily against Nicolas Maduro.

Therefore I must point out that the life of the opposition leader, Congressman and self proclaimed President Juan Guiado is also in so serious risk if He insists solely in to promote a rebellion and an invasion on Venezuela.                                                                                                                             

In his position it is really advisable that He must weight very carefully and not reject the mediation offers of Uruguay, Mexico and Holy See, otherwise He could repent too much late.                                                                                                                     

Only who is blinded by hatred, fundamentalism, stubbornness, impulsive judgement, and imprudence, who praise just violence is unable to see that the present path on Venezuela crisis only can offers by sure a bloodshed, everything else is risky and uncertain.

This is not an attempt to strike against a President arrived to power three years ago, as it happened with Salvador Allende in Chile, but a political meneuver to try to end the rule of regime that has two decades in power,  it is naive to expect that they do not have a well planned way to resist.                                                                                                                     

There is a so much high likelihood that also after it the final scenario would be even worst, more complex and larger than what we have seeing now, that is, a civil war out of control and spread not over a country but an entire region of the world.                 

The Vatican diplomacy is offering also a third path of mediation to the two parts in order to prevent the tragedy that menace the future of millions.

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness  

Why are you so focussed on Venezuela?

• Thanks 1