Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ESP Predictions of Future for 2019

TheAngelofLightness

26 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Why are you so focussed on Venezuela?

1.It's easy to come up with a negative projection about

2. I think the OP is Latino.

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

1.It's easy to come up with a negative projection about

I mentioned this on the Venezuelan thread; but, during the Iraq war and the conjecture about it being about oil, I remember one counter comment about Venezuela's oil reserves.  That journalist's comment stayed with me; and, I've had a passing interest ever since.

This guy's seemingly been deep into the analysis for years.

Just now, Piney said:

2. I think the OP is Latino.

Me too.  He has denied being Venezuelan; but; he seems a little pro-sovereignty.

His "predictions" seem to align fairly well with https://venezuelanalysis.com/.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Why are you so focussed on Venezuela?

Because its big in the news.... its the whole 'look at me' kind of post

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I used to publish on Prophecies.us. What a sad ending for thir website. A total lack of courage and fortitude on the part of the owners. The same goes for Armageddononline.org ...

It's easier for me to write a command line sequence that come true than to predict future events.  

Regarding the coming year, the unusual lunar eclipse on January 21, 2019, marked a new phase in my work, and a flaming sword in the sky is one key element.

https://twitter.com/Raptor_Witness/status/1102425774852882434

https://twitter.com/Raptor_Witness/status/1102425604924862464

Edited by Raptor Witness

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I used to publish on Prophecies.us. What a sad ending for thir website. A total lack of courage and fortitude on the part of the owners. The same goes for Armageddononline.org ...

Oh, how tragic - what happened?  Did they not see it coming?

It's easier for me to write a command line sequence that come true than to predict future events.

Duh.  Spelt DIR {enter}.

Regarding the coming year, the unusual lunar eclipse on January 21, 2019, marked a new phase in my work

I see what you did there!!!!  But how was the 21 Jan eclipse unusual?  I thought it .. er .. went as predicted..

• Like 2

" Unusual lunar eclipse"

smilie_school_003.gif

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2019 at 2:34 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

So, what purpose do you think your "prophecies" serve?

They serve none...All this is just for attention like a child throwing a tantrum to get it...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, toast said:

" Unusual lunar eclipse"

smilie_school_003.gif

It was found out Tecumseh's brother, the Shawnee "Prophet?" managed to predict one because the missionaries taught him to read and he got his hands on a 'Farmer's Almanac'.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light

Dear Members of this forum, 

i have already expressed through different channels my most deeply felt condolences to the French People for the terrible loss that they are experiencing at this moments. 

If any of you have relatives, friends or any connection with the French Capital receive also my respects.  

Notredame Cathedral has been a symbol of stability along 8 centuries, survived two revolutions, the fire of Paris, two world wars, this is a real tragedy for the world too, one of the great Cultural Patrimonies of humanities is facing destruction. My prayers are for the Parisiens, specially the brave firemen that are fighting right now the flames to reduce the magnitude of the devastation. 

I am really deeply sorry. Unfortunately this tragedy has pushed to full accomplishment one of my predictions posted here in January 5th 2019: that France will lose a National monument in Paris destroyed this year. I am perfectly aware that this fire is sending many of my friends and readers into the twiLight zone. 

After years forecasting correctly future events I still don't adapt myself to the idea of this prophetic gift. 

You can imagine what I am feeling now, it is one of my most impressive omens ever.https://news.yahoo.com/live-updates-fire-at-notre-dame-cathedral-in-paris-173732973.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

Sincerely, 

The Angel of LIghtness 

22 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

After years forecasting correctly future events

Can I see a list of these events? I mean to truly test this give me one that'll happen by weeks end. 

• Like 2

Where have you predicted Notre-Dame will burn? You have just started a thread claiming you predicted out ( thread now closed)

Anyway please post the part relevant to Notre-Dame.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am really deeply sorry. Unfortunately this tragedy has pushed to full accomplishment one of my predictions posted here in January 5th 2019: that France will lose a National monument in Paris destroyed this year. I am perfectly aware that this fire is sending many of my friends and readers into the twiLight zone. 

You were not a member here on Jan 5th 2019.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

You joined on January 6th. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am really deeply sorry. Unfortunately this tragedy has pushed to full accomplishment one of my predictions posted here in January 5th 2019: that France will lose a National monument in Paris destroyed this year. 

No. What you actually said was:

There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Still Waters said:

No. What you actually said was:

Thats what i also read, as it was not a prediction about Notre-Dame and mentions nothng to even compare it to todays disaster, i dismissed it.

Am waiting for the claimed "prediction" relevant.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

You joined on January 6th. 

January 7

Maybe she was thinking about joining on January the 5th, she will be calling that a prediction too.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get the feeling this is just another opportunist looking for validation of their "abilities". In a tragic way too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light

Dear Members of this forum, 

The prediction was originally posted on my facebook account , as well as my facebook page in between January 5th to 6th and replicated here for your generous consideration on January 7th.  Now for the effect of ulterior analysis at the moment the actual fact matches it is really irrelevant if It was disclosed 48 hours later here in the forum, it does no change nothing. 

As a Christian I am absolutely appalled, shocked and devastated with this horrible event, there have been for centuries inside the sacristy relics of priceless value. 

The crown of thorns of Our Lord Jesus Christ as well as some fragments of his Holy Cross were kept in the Cathedral, they are now among the principal concerns of the team that is evaluated the damages and losses. 

This is a terrible tragedy occurring incredibly in the very Holy week, at just days of the Easter celebration, really a surrealist scenario from any point of view one try to analize it.

Any other among the national Monuments of France would be also sadly mourned but Notredame is by far the worst possible scenario of this kind that could happen in Paris at all, even the Eiffel tower should not be a worst loss than this one.

I am praying that the other part of the prediction, a probable connection or a claim of authorship by terrorist organizations, will not take also form since this even may trigger a war never seen in History due to the significance of the loss not only for France but for the whole Christendom. 

Although the social framework of this tragedy has been anyway the riots and violent protests in Paris, a kind of domestic terrorism that still this morning were the priority of President Macron, before he was informed of the fire, from my experience of decades having premonitions of actual historic events It is possible that the international terrorist plot causal line could be just running in parallel on this same week, but perhaps not necessarily connected with the one of this fire.

That is what I sincerely hope for the good of humanity, since if that is not the case and later is proven that there were criminal hands on the fire, his should be as worst as September 11th of 2001 or even worst. 

Thanks for your attention, 

The Angel of Lightness
Edited by TheAngelofLightness

6 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

It is possible that the international terrorist plot causal line could be just running in parallel on this same week, but perhaps not necessarily connected with the one of this fire.

That is what I sincerely hope for the good of humanity, since if that is not the case and later is proven that there were criminal hands on the fire, his should be as worst as September 11th of 2001 or even worst.

So you say that the devastation of a ****ing unmanned cathedral is even worst than 9/11, where >3k humans got killed and leaving behind 10ks of grieving souls? If that is your understanding of the good of humanity, then your own understanding of humanity went down the pipe already.

• Like 3

On 07/01/2019 at 12:59 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Peace of God to all that Belong to the Light

Let me open a discussion about esp predictions for 2019, a subject that of course correspond to one of the most intriguing facts of Paranormality: the ability to travel mentally to another

you mention God and ESP?    dont you know god warned of those claiming such things?

Leviticus 19:31 NIV. "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

How dare you say that. What a disgusting sentiment. Almost 3,000 people were killed and 6,000 injured on that day. Let alone the deaths and health problems that have been suffered as a direct result in the years since.

While I am not religious and couldn't care less about a church burning down, I at least have the decency to understand why this is an unbelievable tragic event for the world over. I am glad there have been no reported deaths or injuries from it. But to even think of comparing it to an event such as September 11th is abhorrent.

Buildings can be rebuilt. People don't come back from the dead.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, marsman said:

i predict.....it will be dark by midnight

Can you provide supporting evidence of this claim?:lol:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:
I am praying that the other part of the prediction, a probable connection or a claim of authorship by terrorist organizations, will not take also form since this even may trigger a war never seen in History due to the significance of the loss not only for France but for the whole Christendom. 

https://nypost.com/2019/04/15/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-may-have-been-caused-by-renovation/