Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ESP Predictions of Future for 2019

TheAngelofLightness

On 4/16/2019 at 2:45 AM, marsman said:

you mention God and ESP?    dont you know god warned of those claiming such things?

Leviticus 19:31 NIV. "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them."

It is clear that you don't have the most remote idea of the kind of predictions you are trying to link with spiritism, that is an extremely judgemental statement from your side that possibly says more of what are your system of prejudgments about prophecy in modern times than about me at all.   

I never in my entire life have invoked any spirit of nobody, your insinuation is wrong, disgusting and defamatory,  who do you think I am? 

I am a genuine seer, not a medium, in the tradition of Christian mysticism, educated by monks, more over by a religious community linked with France,  and devoted my entire career as a seer in contemplative meditation, it is in the context of prayer that my prediction of future unfold, they are the response of my prayers to God for wisdom. 

I am commended as a mystic since many years ago  to the guidance of Michael Archangel,  The Hebrew Kings David and Solomons and Christ. 

As always when somebody jump out with such kind of destructive abusive criticism I respectfully suggest please think twice before to talk so liberally on things you really don't know at all, you could be committing a great mistake, even in risk to be driven into a blasphemy by doing that.

By the way whoever becomes involved in any attempt to destroy Christ relics commits a sacrilege of the worst kind and that is even worst than a crime against humanity in the standards of God, that is why i am praying that no conspiracy of any kind is behind this horrible fire in NotreDame.   

My prayers are for  that what I also foresaw about the context of this issue were just only the Yellow vest riots running in France in synchronicity with this event and not another terrorist international plot. 

No more comments for now, I am not going to give importance to the sarcasm on replies, I am relatively new here, so still very unknown in this forum, to the point that somebody has addressed me as a She when I am really a He.  Everybody has a different personality, I don't have a dependency on social approval, and  well I have so many years opening posting interesting trustable predictions on the web. 

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness 

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Haha 1

On 4/16/2019 at 2:03 PM, Golden Duck said:

A prediction of a claim of authorship is really only following the trend. 

Even if they would not be related at all with the real causes of the terrible fire in the Cathedral of Notredame, an ISIS affiliated group has celebrated the tragedy and even vindicating 

openly their previous frustrated attempt to target that National monument in 2016. 

Please check:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6927101/Have-nice-day-ISIS-fanatics-revel-Notre-Dames-destruction-describing-punishment.html

There is really sick people on this world, so much hatred moving around, this is what I foresaw it was coming to occur soon after the devastation on this emblematic symbol of France, it was written on my prediction of January.  Sorry but too much coincidences in between a prophecy and a real event is not predictable just from general cultural background at all.  Who knows me from years is certain that I am not guessing but foreseen future.  

So sad this is occurring. 

The Angel of Lightness   

19 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Even if they would not be related at all with the real causes of the terrible fire in the Cathedral of Notredame, an ISIS affiliated group has celebrated the tragedy and even vindicating 

openly their previous frustrated attempt to target that National monument in 2016. 

Please check:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6927101/Have-nice-day-ISIS-fanatics-revel-Notre-Dames-destruction-describing-punishment.html

There is really sick people on this world, so much hatred moving around, this is what I foresaw it was coming to occur soon after the devastation on this emblematic symbol of France, it was written on my prediction of January.  Sorry but too much coincidences in between a prophecy and a real event is not predictable just from general cultural background at all. 

So sad this is occurring. 

The Angel of Lightness   

I've got a Google on my phone and a Google on my laptop. I can even put a Google on my work computer. I've got all the Googles I need.

We're conditioned to think of the possibility of Islamic extremism is involved in events like this. The thread in the European (Paris is in Europe BTW) News forum is evidence of this.

This kind of propaganda is all too familiar. Some advocate not giving this group any oxygen whatsoever. Any coverage helps their hunger for relevance.

You apparently have a different view and feel their message is somehow worthy of repeating.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 4:33 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am really deeply sorry. Unfortunately this tragedy has pushed to full accomplishment one of my predictions posted here in January 5th 2019: that France will lose a National monument in Paris destroyed this year. I am perfectly aware that this fire is sending many of my friends and readers into the twiLight zone. 

no it didnt.. you said terrorist attack etc.. not a fire caused by contractors.. 

try again.. 

• Thanks 5

9 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I never in my entire life have invoked any spirit of nobody, your insinuation is wrong, disgusting and defamatory,  who do you think I am? 

A total unknown who's been caught in lies. Name yourself and which college you teach at. 

I am a genuine seer, not a medium, in the tradition of Christian mysticism, educated by monks, more over by a religious community linked with France,

Prove it. 

I am commended as a mystic since many years ago  to the guidance of Michael Archangel,  The Hebrew Kings David and Solomons and Christ. 

Don't know what a couple of petty warlords have to do with mysticism. 

• Like 4

On 07/01/2019 at 10:59 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself.

Above is the actual prediction (which was part of large number, some so ridiculously likely that they were guaranteed to succeed..).

Note that the prediction was that the national monument (which could be almost any statue, museum, church, popular drinking place, entertainment hall or stadium, etc, etc ad infinitum WOULD BE ATTACKED BY TERRORISTS.

Notre Dame was NOT attacked by terrorists, and frankly I think to claim such a uselessly vague prediction that wasn't correct anyway, is probably one of the less impressive acts I've seen on UM.

Lets face it, we already looked at several of AoL's claimed best efforts in 2018, and those were similarly vague, similarly obvious and likely, and then similarly woefully and falsely represented..

In fact, my argument is that somehow AoL is actually anti-predicting - ie getting far more wrong than she should by chance...  That's 'impressive' - perhaps this ability can be put to good use...?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

The same day of the disaster of Notredame an affiliated group to ISIS in France called their followers to celebrate the fire in that place, that they tried to blow up on 2016. 

Less than a week after the world faced the most horrendous massacre ever of Christians in Sri Lanka, the victims are counted in hundreds, and ISIS this time claimed openly authorship. 

Please check:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/26/when-isis-claims-terrorist-attacks-its-worth-reading-closely/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b0d3e3eabccc

Unfortunately, Notredame devastation apparently has been seen as a symbol of difficult things to come by fundamentalists with a possible coming back of that terrorist organization.  

Please check:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6950613/Sri-Lanka-suicide-bomber-FAMILY-Two-brothers-blew-terror-attack.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

My premonitions about a link between Notredame and Islamic terrorism was correct after all, and well if somebody says it is vague after this surely will say the same about M.Nostradamus, J. Dixon or E. Cayce, so that person has standards that are pretty much unrealistic and exhibits ignorance about what is actually prophecy and how it works or is simply a person that is closed mind to the fact that future can be seen in advance,  It is not my job to help that person to moveout from such prejudgements. 

If Notredame is not the National monument of France par excellence then nothing it is ,  so that person needs to learn geography, not to say in probability  theory,  How many National monuments of France are devastated by chance every year?  this is among the most improbable events somebody would try to 'guess'.. 

Please check:

https://wtop.com/europe/2019/04/notre-dame-fire-shows-the-power-of-monuments-to-the-french/

By the way I am not a woman, so even on that aspect the person is absolutely wrong in trying to judge my predictions. 

Thanks for your attention, 

The Angel of Lightness

5 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

J. Dixon or E. Cayce 

Well, Cayce was completely wrong about ancestral Native Americans and the geology of North America in every way shape and form....and oh yes, he told the Lindberghs their baby was alive and in a house. Not a rotten corpse in the woods. :yes:

and whatever happened to J. Dixons End Times predictions? :yes:

Well there is no irony in you basing yourself on 2 of the biggest frauds in the U.S. :lol:

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
On 1/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

7) A considerable large object coming at great speed from the outer space, larger than a simple meteorite will strike our planet on a region in between the Carpathian mountains, balkans, and the shores of the Black sea. This event will be completely unexpected, there will not be any alert, no effective detection by the multiple space agencies. The impact will produce an explosion several times stronger than what occurred in Chelyabinsk, Siberia on 2012. This detonation of many megatons will be confused with a missiles attack triggering a very strong security crisis between Nato, Iran, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and even Israel. Along days and most likely weeks fears of a generalized international conflict of devastating proportions will take over the entire media of the planet. The only chance the crisis will have to be stopped should be through the mediation of the Vatican diplomacy. If the efforts of the Pope fail the consequences for Europe are going to be dramatic, scenarios of terrible devastation under heavy military actions.

Again, I suggest you to at least breath deeply before to respond compulsively, I am sure you have tried to debunk others predictions that were possibly vague, but that is far to be the case of my predictions.

First at all, the word 'somewhere' followed by the name of an entire continent never existed on any of my predictions, that is part of your own caricature about me, I started to describe the seasons where the events will strike and then in two very detailed long paragraphs I included a list of countries with precisely described region with in, where the events will occur.   

In the case of the United states I provided very precise regions within States of the country where we are going to see strong earthquakes, seaquakes striking on 2019, including a megaquake that has not been occurred on the continental States since the time of the San Francisco one of 1906, or if you want to take about strong earthquakes since 1981 and the No volcanic eruption since St Helene in 1979. 

So what vaguely statements are you referring to? what are you talking about? your reasons do not make any sense with all respect. 

I was clear that the object that will fall on earth this 2019 is not going to be a common meteorite, it will be much larger than that, reaching most likely the category of an asteroid, and that its explosion will trigger military reactions all around the world, we have not seen that scenario at all in all the History of civilization. 

I also have bounded very precisely the geographic region this will occur, it is Not 'somewhere' on the Americas by the way, in will be close to the Black sea, on its basin. 

There is too much of stretch on your criticizing,  nothing really substantial on it. 

The Angel of Lightness 

Dear Readers, this is in reference to my prediction of a large object falling from the outer space in to earth for the very near future, as it was posted on January:

This October 9th to 10th the earth and the moon will be reached by an asteroids swarm that may transform in to reality this prediction, but even if that will not occur is showing that another swarm not yet detected can come later in our way to achieve it.  Notice that this swarm has been detected by NASA only recently.  As a matter of fact the information was disclosed on this weekend in the media, so that gives you an idea of how unreliable is the current technology to prevent on time the possibility of a major collision with an asteroid or large meteorite.  

I insist in the accuracy of my prediction, we are going to see in this transition period between the first and second decade of this XXI Century a strange body coming from the outer space and falling next to an important body of water over which Russia has coasts,  it could be the Black Sea, the Azoff sea,  even the Caspian or if that is not the case even in the Russian Far East.  

Thanks for your attention, 

The Angel of Lightness 

Something from space will fall next to a body of water near to the country with the largest coastline in the world.

I predict that something will strike the window of my house within the week. I can’t be sure whether or not it is water or a bird, nor which window it will be. But it will happen. 

• Like 2

Hey Guys

I have been flat out of likes for the last 4 pgs and to those that have been giving witty and intelligent refutation and counters here's one for you, and I know you know who I'm talking to.:D

giphy.gif

jmccr8

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hammer

Here's mine. :lol:

Image result for talking to spirits gif

jmccr8

No thanks, I'm good.

CB-VS.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No thanks, I'm good.

I don't drink but when a recipe calls for brandy dat dis da stuff! :nw:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I don't drink but when a recipe calls for brandy dat dis da stuff! :nw:

Nothing like brandy and a good cigar to soothe what ails ya. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I was clear that the object that will fall on earth this 2019 is not going to be a common meteorite, it will be much larger than that, reaching most likely the category of an asteroid, and that its explosion will trigger military reactions all around the world, we have not seen that scenario at all in all the History of civilization. 

This is just.......yeah..... 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

This is just.......yeah..... 

If hell is going to fall from deep heaven in 2019, it better hurry.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Nothing like brandy and a good cigar to soothe what ails ya. 

Hi Hammer

A well rolled blunt with a properly seasoned cigar wrap is just as good as a cigar but yes you make an excellent point.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
spulling
  • Like 3