Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ESP Predictions of Future for 2019

TheAngelofLightness

The Peace of God to all that Belong to the Light

Dear Readers,  Happy new Year 2019,  happy western Epiphany Holiday or Eastern Nativity Holiday. 

Let me open a discussion about esp predictions for 2019, a subject that of course correspond to one of the most intriguing facts of Paranormality: the ability to travel mentally to another location in the space time and see what will happen on it.

I am a mystic seer and I trust on ESP forecasting of future events. Since i was raised on a background that is religious I use sometimes to describe these experiences with terminology that is religious, but being a scientist too, that is my profession, I also can talk on it using terms of more secular approach of them. 

I started my career about 15 years ago on other specialized forums devoted to the discussion of paranormal perception of time and precognition of future like AboveTopSecret.com, Propheciesonline.com and Prophecies.us websites.

I am interested on predicting events that may occur in different areas like politics, economics, science, technology, ufo contacts, environmental issues, and natural events including helping to prevent or attend natural disasters.

I have posted predictions on AboveTopSecret.com since 2007 to 2018, I was also in prophecy.us a website since 2004 until ceased to exist on 2008, and also I joined propheciesonline.com another specialized domain that existed between 2009 to 2015.

There are many events that I have been able to predict publicly correctly in the past, for instance: 
- Prediction of the great recession since march of 2007, 
- Hurricane Ike arrival to Galveston Texas in 2008, - Hurricane Sandy floods over New Jersey and New York in 2012 
- Election of President Barack Obama in 2008, - Defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in Presidential elections of France 2012, 
- Chino hills Earthquake on California 2007,
- Tohoku earthquake of Japan in 2011,
- Assassination of Benazir Bhutto in 2007
- War between Russia and Georgia in 2008 
- Chelyabinsk Event meteor 2013,
- Election of Pope Francis 2013
- Exact of Hugo Chavez' death 2013 - Mineirazo defeat of Brazil on World cup 2014,. 
- Abdication of King Juan Carlos of Spain 2014, 
- Pneumonia collapse of Hillary Clinton on campaign 2016, 
- Defeat of Marina LePen in France elections 2017, 
- Guadalajara Earthquake in Mexico of 2017 
- Superbowl victory of the Eagles of Philadelphia 2018. 
- Haida Gwaii Islands Megaquake in 2016, 
- Quindio-Caldas Megaquake Colombia 2018, 
- Alaska Megaquake of 2018 
- Krakatoa Volcano eruption on 2018 
- Victory of Andres M Lopez-Obrador in Mexico election 2018.

It is Not easy to define Extrasensorial Perception of future since it comprises very diverse techniques according with the cultural background of the seers, but such ample spectrum of possibilities has evident parallelisms from context to the other. 

What I have learnt along my life on this, and I started being still an adolescent, is that in one or other way this includes slow down meditation techniques that help first to put the conscious mind in rest, in order to contact subconsciously the collective unconscious, as it was defined by Dr Carl Jung or the superconscious level as it is defined by the Hypnotist Dick Sutphen.

Religious authors that were also great seers like the Jesuit Joseph Murphy and the Psychic Edgar Cayce, better known as the sleepy prophet, use to describe a technique related with what is called mental prayer.

This is not very different than contemplative spiritual exercises, that are part of the religious path to clairvoyance, what the mystics and religious seers use to reach ecstasies, a kind of spiritual trance like it is described in the writings of St Therese of Avila or even on the kabbalah rituals that are part of the esoteric Hebrew tradition and were extensively used by the famous Mitchel of Nostradamus.

On buddhist tradition precognition is acquired through deep breathing meditation techniques together with visualization that allow the monk to reach the akashic records, the name given on that tradition to the depository of records of future events.

In general terms, these methods correspond to descend to the alpha level of brain waves somehow on which it is possible to get access to the collective unconscious.

Many seers therefore get their visions or glances of future events being submerged in a kind of deep hypnotic trance, or alternatively on deep silent prayer or meditation or through lucid dreams.

It is important to understand that certain systems of beliefs and cosmologies create the needed educational framework that help seers to develop their abilities, while others actually block completely that possibility or make it extremely difficult through negative conditioning.

A Classical example that shows the effect of this on children that may have natural talent to become good candidates for clairvoyance is certain stories learned since the very early years that motivate their curiosity.

For Episcopalians, Anglicans, Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians and Oriental Christians for instance this weekend constitutes the celebration of the Magi visitation, one that includes those characters of wisemen that were astrologers and knew about Christ birth distantly.

This celebration is known as epiphany on the western rite Christian Apostolic churches but for the Eastern and Oriental Christian rite Apostolic Churches coincides with the Nativity of Jesus, so it is their Christmas.

The story is presents prophecy in connection with the ability to 'read' the future on the configuration of astral conjunctions, planetary alignments and of course constellations that correspond to Zodiac signs in the ancient Zoroastrian Religion of Persia and Chaldea.

The Gospel according with St Mathew says us that wisemen came from the East, possibly Persia, Assyria, Chaldea, Babylon or India, following an astronomical phenomenon look like a Great Star to visit the baby Jesus when the Holy family was still living on Bethlehem of Judah.

These figures are the first not Hebrews that acknowledged Christ as the Messiah, and they were clearly Astrologers. We also know from the Gospel According with St Luke that during the presentation of the baby in the Temple of Jerusalem the Holy family met with two seers that also identified immediately the child as the Messiah, the elders Simeon and Anna who were both Hebrews.

Protestant Children of course read this same stories so early but the difference is that on their education there is a clear warning saying that all those prophetic gifts belonged only to Biblical times and after that the knowledge of future is sealed.

Similarly, Children that is educated on the far east or Asian communities around the world reading the stories of Buddha develop very early a natural predisposition to accept the possibility to experience esp just being in their ordinary daily meditation practices. 

Ancient Greeks were pagan people that however were very open culturally to the gift of clairvoyance, since it was part of their culture since ancient times. There is a strong component of esp on many of the Greek myths, stories that like the Iliad or the tragedy of oedipus King, show that something was already written since birth about the fate of the principal characters.

There are many studies showing that the ability to get information of future through esp is not just the result of years of training, but it must be also genetically present in some way on the person that performs as a seer.

There are clear historic examples of family lines or dynasties of people able to predict the future, like for instance the linage of many prophets described on the Bible, like the one that goes from David, through Solomon to many of their descendants.

Nevertheless, without contradicting that hypothesis, the experience has taught to me that the cultural background is equally important or determinant than even any genetic predisposition to foresee at subconscious level the future. This refers not only to education patterns but to prejudgments against or in favor of this ability in societies.

Certain human groups are more open to accept spontaneous or very well exercised gifts of clairvoyance, like for instance in primitive cultures that practice Shamanism or on the Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Christians that believe on the mystical experience, that do not see it in any particularly negative way.

Unfortunately, certain cultural communities like the atheistic people that is extremely materialistic, not the ones that possibly have followed the New Age culture and so accept precognition as a feasible parapsychological experience, or some fundamentalist Protestants that consider it as a sin, closing their mind with the claim there is No prophecies after Biblical times, hence everything else on modern times is divination.

It is evident that who think clairvoyance is fantasy or is evil are less likely to have an open attitude toward this experiences. 

To be able to reach subconsciously access to the future is needed first to trust on their own abilities to do so and to don't think negatively on it, no body feeling guilty, sinful, deluded or inappropriate for this kind of phenomena thinking can really do so, as who ever has phobia to drive a car rarely will pass the driver license test, or who has anxiety to take an airplane would become an aviator.

After this introduction of what is in general forecasting of future events based on extra sensorial perception of time, I want to propose as an exercise to test the validity of this subject.

The test I am going to carry on here is to post a series of predictions that are the result of my own mystic intuition of events that I have perceived are coming to our world on the year 2019.

Since I am disclosing my Insights of future on this weekend I consider that the facts here described have about a year more or less to be transformed on real facts, that is upto January 6th of 2020.

If anybody else here has felt in any way where esp may play a role, either through dreams, premonitions, flashes of intuition through prayer or meditation, it would be interesting to know your comments or observations.

Please be free to also share with us your own insights on the future to compare the way our perceptions are running.

I want to begin, before to disclose my personal insights on the facts I perceive may occur on 2019, saying that I have been on deep meditative praying, submerged on mystical rapport, asking for enlightening to God our Lord along days.

This to be able to see the causal lines beyond what it is our current moment, to interpret correctly those flashes about the future and also to be able to advise in the best of my abilities what to do in order to make our pathway through all those events.

I think future in part is already written, in what has been called by different civilizations along History with names like the book of life, the akashic records or the collective unconscious, that is an ultra dimensional depository of events of all what has occurred, is occurring and will happen at future.

Nevertheless, there is always a freedom of choice that is granted to us, that basically consist on our personal attitude to decide what to do, how to react, how to move on those events and circumstances that are coming to test us in terms of faith, hope, love, and wisdom. In this sense the fact that future is predictable does not mean necessarily that predestination is the rule that govern life or the universe.

Personal prayer is always the key to get the guidance we are going to need on each possible scenario, if we pray with faith we are going to get response from above.

Please if you live in any area of a potential disaster mentioned here it is wise to be prepared to face it, having at hand first aid elements, emergency equipment and a clear contingency plan, good insurances, prudent investments.       

Here are my Personal Insights for the incoming Year, they are of course what my own intuition is able to perceive, it would be interesting again if you share the similar points of view or you have other insights to share and discuss here. 

1) I see on 2019 an interesting correlation among Astronomical events that are going to be very visible, at simple sight, and the occurrence on earth of very important seismic and volcanic events, as well as, crucial Social, Economic, Political facts that Humanity will experience.
2) We are going to see on the skies conjunctions or planetary alignments, solar and moon eclipses, meteorites and even even most likely objects falling at great speed through the atmosphere that will occur as signals of situations that are going to mark this Year in the world. Astrologically the blood moons are always omens that must be carefully weighted, the giant one that we are going to see on Lunar eclipse this weekend is a clear signal of an incoming strong political crisis in America, one that will trigger unfortunately severe incidents of domestic violence in the streets of major cities. This confrontation between social sectors will be particularly dangerous and agitated specially on Washington DC, as well as on cities located on the Pacific coast and south of the country, where riots from collision of opposite pressure groups will emerge.

3) Talking about social or economic important situations I see 2019 as a year on which the global economy again will show signs of a very erratic performance, going up and down at different moments. In general I can see that North America and Europe will most likely go in to a recession period. Nevertheless, the recession will not affect equally all the economic sectors. I feel that commodities and anything connected with essential services as food or health care are going to perform much better than investments on stock market. Shares, Securities, Bonds and other financial products are going to fluctuate a lot along the year.
 4) Crucial political events on America will create uncertainty in the stock markets, for their impact on the way many different kind of transactions can run under their effect. I see this will be the case Primarily of an incoming political crisis boosted for an attempt to impeach the current administration, and the shutting down of the federal government. However, I see also Western Europe suffering of Recession, that will affect Not just Italy, Portugal, Cyprus or Greece, but it will touch the German Economy dramatically.
  5) America is not going to be the only nation on huge political internal crisis that will affect its governability, this will also occur on countries like Venezuela, and Great Britain. In the case of Venezuela I have already predicted since November that I see an attempt or terrorist action against Nicholas Maduro, or some his closest functionaries. The final outcome of that act for what I can perceive will be fatal. America will be blamed of it, but the only international plot behind it most likely would be related with European espionage trying to create an issue between Mr Trump and Mr Putin. The death of this political Venezuelan figure will not be the only assassination of 2019. Another grave political crime against a top figure of a government, probably a head of State, will occur on a country in the Eastern Mediterranean or black sea basin.
 6) England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales. I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England. He could be even proclaimed as King by the Parliament but it is unlikely that he could be effectively crowned. An Abdication can be considered to try to regain governability. There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself.

7) A considerable large object coming at great speed from the outer space, larger than a simple meteorite will strike our planet on a region in between the Carpathian mountains, balkans, and the shores of the Black sea. This event will be completely unexpected, there will not be any alert, no effective detection by the multiple space agencies. The impact will produce an explosion several times stronger than what occurred in Chelyabinsk, Siberia on 2012. This detonation of many megatons will be confused with a missiles attack triggering a very strong security crisis between Nato, Iran, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and even Israel. Along days and most likely weeks fears of a generalized international conflict of devastating proportions will take over the entire media of the planet. The only chance the crisis will have to be stopped should be through the mediation of the Vatican diplomacy. If the efforts of the Pope fail the consequences for Europe are going to be dramatic, scenarios of terrible devastation under heavy military actions.
 8) The trend of strong volcanic activity, with powerful eruptions and also megaquakes that we saw during the planetary alignment of late December 2018, something I also predicted to occur, will happen again in three periods of 2019. Most likely we are going to see this disasters emerging on January and first days of February, around ending of May to beginning of July and at the very ending of the year in between November and December. Strong earthquakes or seaquakes are going to shake the planet not just only over the ring of Fire of the Pacific Ocean, but also on some areas around the Indian Ocean and even on the Atlantic or Mediterranean sea.
 9) Areas on which I expect to see intense volcanic and seismic activity on 2019, with episodes of middle and high magnitudes are going to be: small Antilles of Eastern Caribbean, Central Venezuela, Baja California Peninsula, North western Mexico and Popocateptl Volcano, Central Western Andes of Colombia, western Nicaragua, Eastern Guatemala, Salvador, border between Ecuador and Peru, Border between Chile and Peru, Central Chile, Patagonia Volcanos in Argentina and Chile, Kamchatka Peninsula, Japan Pacific coast, Indonesia( between Celebes and Java), Southern Philippines, Sea between New Guinea and New Caledonia, border between India and Pakistan, border between Iran and Afghanistan, Eastern Turkey and north Greece, Eastern Africa ( Mozambique, east SouthAfrica, North Kenia, border between Ethiopia and Somalia), mid Atlantic ridge between Brazil and Western Africa, mid Atlantic ridge between Norway, Island and Canada, volcanos of Central and Southern Italy. The Amazon tropical basin between Peru, Brazil and Colombia.
Manage10) Concerning seismicity and natural disasters on the USA this is what I perceive: important earthquakes or volcanic activity are not going to remain just only on the Pacific states of Alaska and Hawaii as it happened in 2018. The continental part ofthe country will be touched by middle to strong magnitude earthquakes. I see this on offshore between Washington State and British Columbia, border between Oregon and Washington State, offshores between Oregon and California, and on the Sn Andres failure most likely in between Sn Francisco Bay and Long beach, but also there will be a seismic event between the Salton lake and the Mexican North Baja California and low Colorado River. Among the ones I have already mentioned at least one will reach the scale of Megaquake. It comes to my attention that also the North East coast of the country will be affected by a tsunami event triggered most likely by a middle to strong magnitude earthquake that I perceive is coming from the Atlantic offshore of Canada and mid Atlantic ridge. There is also a high risk to see floods on the Mississippi-Ohio-Missouri basin. Strong Hurricane season coming in late summer and fall specially for the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

11) On the middle of social unrest, streets turmoils, attacks or protests boosted by the winds of crisis I have described, to occur on different points of Europe, England, Syria, Ukraine, America, Mexico or Venezuela, nevertheless, we are going to hear about many Marian Apparitions. There will be common people of very diverse social conditions that will experience visions of the Holy Mother of God. She is coming on this 2019 to deliver messages of hope, peace, comforting the humbles of spirit, the most vulnerable ones, like the elders and the children, showing the Divine mercy acting in the world. This will show that God is caring about his people and all his creatures where ever they are suffering under oppression, persecution, lack of opportunities, poverty, violation of their rights. Some of those apparitions may come with special supernatural signals that will be visible by hundreds of witnesses.
Manage
12) On the occurrence of the great calamities like the natural disasters or acts of war I have referred on these predictions for this 2019, also there will be reports of sightings of strange flying lights on the sky. A lot of people and even the professional media and press will show films and talk about them, claiming they appeared from no where a little before or after the event related with. It will be a general claim about the undeniable existence of the so called unidentified flying objects for their presence on almost every scenario of earthquakes, seaquakes, floods, battles.

Manag13) On 2019 there are going to be discovered important pharmaceutical treatments that could offer the solution for either controlling effectively or even curing completely catastrophic illnesses that humanity has been fighting for centuries. I may say that this could be related with grave ailments that are transmitted through viruses for which there has not been really methods even of prevention.
14) New technologies on the area of information flow optimization in networks for any kind of wireless communication will also emerge on 2019, from research carried out on the Academic community. The impact of this development will enhance dramatically the progress on expansion of telecommunications and even establish the foundations of new generations of transmission and reception equipment.

Thank you very much for your attention and to have me here in your prestigious discussion forum. 

The Angel of Lightness                                                                        

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

:rolleyes:

Horse ****, The best worker in the world can't make a accurate prediction. The future stretches like a spiderweb. It doesn't run linear.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:
primitive cultures that practice Shamanism

If you understood true Shamanism you would not think it so "primitive". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:
Psychic Edgar Cayce

According to him, I am half Jewish, half Atlantian and a member of something called a "Red Race". :rolleyes:

Last time my genes were checked I was Asian.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:
Similarly, Children that is educated on the far east or Asian communities around the world reading the stories of Buddha develop very early a natural predisposition to accept the possibility to experience esp just being in their ordinary daily meditation practices. 

The Byodo-In teaches there is no such thing as ESP. As with Shingon. 

• Like 1

Charlie-Boy becoming King would have precisely ZERO impact upon government, because the Monarch is a figurehead. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Soon as bad news (mere potentials) gets published, there are workers who go to work against it, so I am not too worried about these claims. We'll see, but, I expect a great deal of modification and remediation if any of this comes into play.

Claims about volcanic events and earthquakes are freebies right now as anyone knows this is a very active phase the planet is entering. 

More ISIS claimed trouble in France is also a freebie. Recessions = freebie. Market unrest = freebie. Efforts to impeach Trump = freebie. More progressive unrest = freebie.

That Madura is living in troubled times and trying to do some good in a very dark situation is well known and likely to result in at least a try at his life. 

The only real surprise in this is this thing that hits the ground without any warning and causes what sounds like a near brink of war level of tension. That is strange, that for weeks nobody is gonna know what it was? 

meh.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Piney said:

According to him, I am half Jewish, half Atlantian and a member of something called a "Red Race

Sounds like you'd be a good swimmer Piney.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

There are many events that I have been able to predict publicly correctly in the past, for instance: 

- Prediction of the great recession since march of 2007, 
- Hurricane Ike arrival to Galveston Texas in 2008, - Hurricane Sandy floods over New Jersey and New York in 2012 
- Election of President Barack Obama in 2008, - Defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in Presidential elections of France 2012, 
- Chino hills Earthquake on California 2007,
- Tohoku earthquake of Japan in 2011,
- War between Russia and Georgia in 2008 
- Chelyabinsk Event meteor 2013,
- Election of Pope Francis 2013
- Exact of Hugo Chavez' death 2013 - Mineirazo defeat of Brazil on World cup 2014,. 
- Abdication of King Juan Carlos of Spain 2014, 
- Pneumonia collapse of Hillary Clinton on campaign 2016, 
- Defeat of Marina LePen in France elections 2017, 
- Guadalajara Earthquake in Mexico of 2017 
- Superbowl victory of the Eagles of Philadelphia 2018. 
- Haida Gwaii Islands Megaquake in 2016, 
- Quindio-Caldas Megaquake Colombia 2018, 
- Alaska Megaquake of 2018 
- Krakatoa Volcano eruption on 2018 
- Victory of Andres M Lopez-Obrador in Mexico election 2018.

Angel of Lightness, would you agree that it is fair to ask for at least a little evidence to back up your claims?

I would have to observe that it is very common for those with somewhat questionable claims to use several rather well-known techniques, including offering up a list of successes without any quotations or cites to show the nature of these successes... and also using a variation of the 'Gish Gallop', where you offer up a long list of things and then jump from one to another as required...

To ensure you are not doing either, would you mind if I ask a couple of very simple requests?

Of those items you listed above - can you tell us which is the 'best' in your opinion?

Then, can you show us where you made the prediction, eg link to the (dated) forum post?

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

And just to give an example of the above, I just randomly picked one of your claimed predictions, namely:

and I'm guessing your prediction dates back to this, at ATS, where you say:

Two important events will push us to a worst and more generalized international war, the first one was already explained in my thread of the new terrorist attack on the USA, the other one will occur in the middle east and both in the same epoch. 
Both deaths will complicate the position of the American army in Irak {sic} and Afghanistan, everything will be worst and more painful that ever before in that conflict. 

That's not very specific, and frankly, so wide a prediction that it was virtually guaranteed to be matchable to some events.... Then, to clarify your 'candidates' later in that thread, you list off these:

For the Leader that will die on the east: 
- President of Iraq, 
- President of Afghanistan 
- President of Egypt, 
- Palestinian Nat.Aut. President.

Hmmmmm, none of those includes Benazir Bhutto, the former Pakistani Prime Minister.  So that particular prediction - which was not the 'assassination of Benazir Bhutto' as you claimed it was, but just that an eastern figure/leader would be assassinated in the east, isn't exactly a pinpoint prediction.

Thing is, prediction seems to involve an awful lot of guesses - often educated, but most of which are very loose and conveniently open to interpretation.  And then, given what you claimed was your prediction, you have made it sound much better than it was - we are talking about simple "retro-fitting".

Plus other parts of that set of predictions simply did not happen, as pointed out by other contributors to that thread.

So... I am hoping you have some much better examples than that one....

• Like 6

so what's your tip for this years' Superbowl? 

7 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales.

the Welsh are uprising again! It's Owain Glyndŵr all over again! Start moving troops to Offa's Dyke! 

• Haha 3

I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England.

I think you're thinking of brexit. :yes: 

• Haha 2

There will be common people of very diverse social conditions that will experience visions of the Holy Mother of God. She is coming on this 2019 to deliver messages of hope, peace, comforting the humbles of spirit, the most vulnerable ones, like the elders and the children, showing the Divine mercy acting in the world

are you sure you're not seeing the Second Coming of Hillary (Blessed Be her Name)? :unsure2: 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

are you sure you're not seeing the Second Coming of Hillary (Blessed Be her Name)? :unsure2: 

:lol::lol:

..........:o wait a minute....

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

A subject that of course correspond to one of the most intriguing facts of Paranormality: the ability to travel mentally to another location in the space time and see what will happen on it

What facts are you referring to? Please provide this FACT. Not hearsay or what you think.

11 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Since I am disclosing my Insights of future on this weekend I consider that the facts here described have about a year more or less to be transformed on real facts, that is upto January 6th of 2020.

How are they facts when they have not happened?  You can not call them facts and then say they will become real facts.

Do you know what FACTS are?  

• Like 1

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
I appreciate the welcome given to me on the forum, it is a honor to be here disclosing my insights of future with interesting and smart people. 

I suggest a little of patience to start to see the accomplishment of the causal lines I have described before, that is the way to conform the accuracy of my insights. 

Of course since I posted along years on the web previously you can find my past predictions and the outcomes that happened after them on the web, just by googling them you can get feedback.  I am not sure if my membership here permit me to even quote or refer to other websites that also discuss predictions where I have been before. 

The events on London and England I have described on my predictions is not really just only the Brexit it has to do with the transition toward a new Monarch, the ascend to the British Throne of Charles Prince of Wales, that as I clearly pointed out was going to be extremely messed, horrendously plagued of protests, and must likely have failed results.  

Now, I consider that is pertinent to expand and clarify in more important details the numeral 1) of the predictions that I disclosed for your consideration on the opening post:  

The way this was originally expressed as you can remember is: 
1) I see on 2019 an interesting correlation among Astronomical events that are going to be very visible, at simple sight, and the occurrence on earth of very important seismic and volcanic events, as well as, crucial Social, Economic, Political facts that Humanity will experience. 

Consistently with that I need to add: 

That is not all, also words spoken irresponsibly by leaders or public figures of the highest political position may call facts that correspond to them affecting the nations they are ruling. 

This is not a year for heads of State to even mention out of context, unjustified, even as a joke or bargain, or as part of a partisan rhetoric anything concerning turmoils or national disasters of national emergencies, when the real idea or issue of a very different nature. 

This is because who ever does that on 2019 may repent later to have done so, his words may correlate with real issues coming on that matter. 

Now, It is not that a person alone can cause that, it is that there are so dense and heavy energies moving around the earth this year, looking for the way to express themselves that they can easily be channeled by people thinking on a negative way, please do not call tragedies or emergencies for free. 

Praying always before to speak or address their people on leaders or public figures is a good advice and weighting carefully the reasons used to do so.

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Haha 1

On 1/7/2019 at 7:10 AM, freetoroam said:

What facts are you referring to? Please provide this FACT. Not hearsay or what you think.

How are they facts when they have not happened?  You can not call them facts and then say they will become real facts.

Do you know what FACTS are?  

Well, of course I know what are facts, I am not a fiction author by the way, and I am aware that this is not an easy activity,  even when people have many years doing so,  causal lines eventually may last longer than what is expected, or to the contrary, may boost sooner.  

I think one of the most challenging scenarios is when various causal lines of different events that however resemble similar outcomes are running at the time, it may create confusion to the seer that is trying to read them. 

In late May of 2018 I experienced a situation like that, I felt the imminence of a giant flood coming in a tropical country, caused by the collapse of a large engineering complex, a dam.  Trying to know the place of the disaster I was able to establish that it was where at least one of the languages is a romance European one,  although the people didn't look really European, a country filled with dense tropical Jungles  surrounded by tall mountains and with large rivers carrying a lot of water.   

I was honest since the beginning saying that I was not sure where was really that going to occur,  only that I thought it was going to be perhaps Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia or another country in that area. 

On end of June there was a huge emergency actually occurring in a large dam on north West Colombia, it caused the evacuation of at least half a million people, fortunately the engineers and technicians were able to fix it somehow.   Now,  there were indeed dams that collapsed in between June and October of that year,  three in Mexico ( Chihuahua, Guanajuato, Sinaloa) , at least two major Mexican cities ( Leon and Culiacan) had their avenues flooded by waters that practically were covering the vehicles,  and on July it it came the so terrible tragedy occurred in south Laos that affected also Cambodia and South of Vietnam.   

One of the things that lately somebody informed me is that the area that perhaps was more affected by that last tragedy was called in the past CochinChina by the Spanish conquerors that were trying to colonize it on second half of XIX Century, today the delta of the Mekong River on Vietnam. There are still Catholic peoples living on that area descendants of the converted ones by Dominic Spanish and Portuguese missioners. 

I never have lived or visited Indochina by the way,  but I have traveled along all the Americas a lot, so that also could explain why I was mislead.

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness   

• Haha 1

Well, I feel this is a gift to help humanity, we all are part of a general scheme of things so to be living only for ourselves, or in a kind of hedonist permanent adventure is not wise, with any talent of gift there is always a social responsibility associated with.  

This  is particularly important specially in dealing with very difficult situations that may put in serious risk human lives, or can damage dramatically the means of life of people. 

In warning on time people is for instance located on a region of a potential disaster, they have the opportunity to be prepared, to do something that may prevent the issue, that help to ameliorate the bad consequences,  at least to have elements at hand to face it, also emergency drills, evacuation plans, life insurances, property insurances.   

In business arena when somebody is on a very competitive arena, like the stock market to know in advance that risks that is also extremely useful to prevent bankruptcies, to design a prudent invest portfolio.  

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:59 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

1) I see on 2019 an interesting correlation among Astronomical events that are going to be very visible, at simple sight, and the occurrence on earth of very important seismic and volcanic events, as well as, crucial Social, Economic, Political facts that Humanity will experience. Vague as with most predictions.. 

2) We are going to see on the skies conjunctions or planetary alignments, solar and moon eclipses, meteorites and even even most likely objects falling at great speed through the atmosphere that will occur as signals of situations that are going to mark this Year in the world. Astrologically the blood moons are always omens that must be carefully weighted, the giant one that we are going to see on Lunar eclipse this weekend is a clear signal of an incoming strong political crisis in America, one that will trigger unfortunately severe incidents of domestic violence in the streets of major cities. This confrontation between social sectors will be particularly dangerous and agitated specially on Washington DC, as well as on cities located on the Pacific coast and south of the country, where riots from collision of opposite pressure groups will emerge. - Well done, you predicted the Quadrantid Meteor Showers, shame they happen every year, throw in a bit of political turmoil. again, shame 2018 ended with the same. 

3) Talking about social or economic important situations I see 2019 as a year on which the global economy again will show signs of a very erratic performance, going up and down at different moments. In general I can see that North America and Europe will most likely go in to a recession period. Nevertheless, the recession will not affect equally all the economic sectors. I feel that commodities and anything connected with essential services as food or health care are going to perform much better than investments on stock market. Shares, Securities, Bonds and other financial products are going to fluctuate a lot along the year. - Impressive considering the past few years have been like that, with predictions from economists saying the same thing for 2019, shows you watch the news or read the papers
 4) Crucial political events on America will create uncertainty in the stock markets, for their impact on the way many different kind of transactions can run under their effect. I see this will be the case Primarily of an incoming political crisis boosted for an attempt to impeach the current administration, and the shutting down of the federal government. However, I see also Western Europe suffering of Recession, that will affect Not just Italy, Portugal, Cyprus or Greece, but it will touch the German Economy dramatically. - see above 
  5) America is not going to be the only nation on huge political internal crisis that will affect its governability, this will also occur on countries like Venezuela, and Great Britain. In the case of Venezuela I have already predicted since November that I see an attempt or terrorist action against Nicholas Maduro, or some his closest functionaries. The final outcome of that act for what I can perceive will be fatal. America will be blamed of it, but the only international plot behind it most likely would be related with European espionage trying to create an issue between Mr Trump and Mr Putin. The death of this political Venezuelan figure will not be the only assassination of 2019. Another grave political crime against a top figure of a government, probably a head of State, will occur on a country in the Eastern Mediterranean or black sea basin. - again see above
 6) England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales. I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England. He could be even proclaimed as King by the Parliament but it is unlikely that he could be effectively crowned. An Abdication can be considered to try to regain governability. There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself. - right..... this will depend on liz dropping off the perch.. and considering that what you have written here has been banded about for the past couple of years saying that he might have to abdicate in favor of William.. so nothing mystical here.. just parroting what has already been said.

7) A considerable large object coming at great speed from the outer space, larger than a simple meteorite will strike our planet on a region in between the Carpathian mountains, balkans, and the shores of the Black sea. This event will be completely unexpected, there will not be any alert, no effective detection by the multiple space agencies. The impact will produce an explosion several times stronger than what occurred in Chelyabinsk, Siberia on 2012. This detonation of many megatons will be confused with a missiles attack triggering a very strong security crisis between Nato, Iran, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and even Israel. Along days and most likely weeks fears of a generalized international conflict of devastating proportions will take over the entire media of the planet. The only chance the crisis will have to be stopped should be through the mediation of the Vatican diplomacy. If the efforts of the Pope fail the consequences for Europe are going to be dramatic, scenarios of terrible devastation under heavy military actions. - yawn.. now if you had given a rough time frame.. but I know we will end 2019 with this not happening. 
 8) The trend of strong volcanic activity, with powerful eruptions and also megaquakes that we saw during the planetary alignment of late December 2018, something I also predicted to occur, will happen again in three periods of 2019. Most likely we are going to see this disasters emerging on January and first days of February, around ending of May to beginning of July and at the very ending of the year in between November and December. Strong earthquakes or seaquakes are going to shake the planet not just only over the ring of Fire of the Pacific Ocean, but also on some areas around the Indian Ocean and even on the Atlantic or Mediterranean sea. - vague vague vague, considering we have had this happening for awhile now. so please do not take credit for this, hell the last tsunami in Indonesia  I said to my family would happen, not because of any mystic powers, but due to the fact that when one part of the world moves, another part elsewhere follows 
 9) Areas on which I expect to see intense volcanic and seismic activity on 2019, with episodes of middle and high magnitudes are going to be: small Antilles of Eastern Caribbean, Central Venezuela, Baja California Peninsula, North western Mexico and Popocateptl Volcano, Central Western Andes of Colombia, western Nicaragua, Eastern Guatemala, Salvador, border between Ecuador and Peru, Border between Chile and Peru, Central Chile, Patagonia Volcanos in Argentina and Chile, Kamchatka Peninsula, Japan Pacific coast, Indonesia( between Celebes and Java), Southern Philippines, Sea between New Guinea and New Caledonia, border between India and Pakistan, border between Iran and Afghanistan, Eastern Turkey and north Greece, Eastern Africa ( Mozambique, east SouthAfrica, North Kenia, border between Ethiopia and Somalia), mid Atlantic ridge between Brazil and Western Africa, mid Atlantic ridge between Norway, Island and Canada, volcanos of Central and Southern Italy. The Amazon tropical basin between Peru, Brazil and Colombia.- wow a large selection, funny that you have predicted the area's where there is major fault lines LOL
Manage10) Concerning seismicity and natural disasters on the USA this is what I perceive: important earthquakes or volcanic activity are not going to remain just only on the Pacific states of Alaska and Hawaii as it happened in 2018. The continental part ofthe country will be touched by middle to strong magnitude earthquakes. I see this on offshore between Washington State and British Columbia, border between Oregon and Washington State, offshores between Oregon and California, and on the Sn Andres failure most likely in between Sn Francisco Bay and Long beach, but also there will be a seismic event between the Salton lake and the Mexican North Baja California and low Colorado River. Among the ones I have already mentioned at least one will reach the scale of Megaquake. It comes to my attention that also the North East coast of the country will be affected by a tsunami event triggered most likely by a middle to strong magnitude earthquake that I perceive is coming from the Atlantic offshore of Canada and mid Atlantic ridge. There is also a high risk to see floods on the Mississippi-Ohio-Missouri basin. Strong Hurricane season coming in late summer and fall specially for the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. - see above

11) On the middle of social unrest, streets turmoils, attacks or protests boosted by the winds of crisis I have described, to occur on different points of Europe, England, Syria, Ukraine, America, Mexico or Venezuela, nevertheless, we are going to hear about many Marian Apparitions. There will be common people of very diverse social conditions that will experience visions of the Holy Mother of God. She is coming on this 2019 to deliver messages of hope, peace, comforting the humbles of spirit, the most vulnerable ones, like the elders and the children, showing the Divine mercy acting in the world. This will show that God is caring about his people and all his creatures where ever they are suffering under oppression, persecution, lack of opportunities, poverty, violation of their rights. Some of those apparitions may come with special supernatural signals that will be visible by hundreds of witnesses. - there is always something like this popping up
Manage
12) On the occurrence of the great calamities like the natural disasters or acts of war I have referred on these predictions for this 2019, also there will be reports of sightings of strange flying lights on the sky. A lot of people and even the professional media and press will show films and talk about them, claiming they appeared from no where a little before or after the event related with. It will be a general claim about the undeniable existence of the so called unidentified flying objects for their presence on almost every scenario of earthquakes, seaquakes, floods, battles. - Ahh so Space X is going to have a active year, nice :D good for Elon

Manag13) On 2019 there are going to be discovered important pharmaceutical treatments that could offer the solution for either controlling effectively or even curing completely catastrophic illnesses that humanity has been fighting for centuries. I may say that this could be related with grave ailments that are transmitted through viruses for which there has not been really methods even of prevention. - Well considering ebola has been sorted, you could safely say this couldnt you. 
14) New technologies on the area of information flow optimization in networks for any kind of wireless communication will also emerge on 2019, from research carried out on the Academic community. The impact of this development will enhance dramatically the progress on expansion of telecommunications and even establish the foundations of new generations of transmission and reception equipment. - so you read popular science then? again, predictions have already been made but not by mystics but by research scientists etc

Thank you very much for your attention and to have me here in your prestigious discussion forum. - most welcome, always enjoy reading stuff like this to see how many people are gullible to fall for it

The Angel of Lightness                                                                        

• Like 3

Really, well, with all respect it is quite clear that you don't have the most remote idea what predictions you are trying to debunk. 

I always enjoy a lot the shows of imitators, comedians and any sort of people that  always are able to make a caricature of even the most serious people and businesses, that is really a talent, I can say you seem to have it. 

why you don't enlighten us with your wisdom by posting your own predictions, I am sure with your unrealistic standards something so much interesting by sure you can produce. 

It is quite funny to see that a so detailed list of strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and megaquakes, where in each case a country is mentioned with a very specific region with in it, but that is not all even the seasons of the year those events will strike do not satisfy your standards. 

I am afraid that you actually have not yet understood what is that list really about, it is not that some of them are going to occur, in January of 2018 I posted another list and each one of the seismic events on it actually occurred.  

The major part of the forecasts of an incoming recession that anybody can find on the web put it on 2020 not on this year, as a matter of fact I am in contradiction with the majority of the economists by thinking the recession is right now already running and is going to last possibly all the year at least. 

Now, I predicted correctly on January of 2007 the Great Recession that really took shape by 2008, that is why Pi Gamma Mu the international society of social sciences honored me on 2010 with its honor Key and Membership. 

It is very clear that when a person has a negative logic, that is to see the in the half glass empty and the half one filled classic scenario only the part that is lacking, really nothing ever will satisfy his thirst for precision.  I would suggest you verify that my first prediction that Charles Prince of Wales was never going to be formally crowned British King it came from 2008, so about 11 years ago, I am sure with your acute intelligence you are going to be perfectly able to find it by googling on the web. 

I feel flattened when somebody with Comedian skills target me as a motif of inspiration. I am so sorry that I may jeopardize your plans of vacation at the beaches of Sochi, but possibly there is in the cosmetic industry a sun blocker that also makes well its job protecting skin on very special astronomical events. 

The Angel of Lightness 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

well actually.. I am debunking all of it as being very vague as typical predictions.. events etc are pretty much in the news and anyone who watches the news reads the news paper and even the technology sections can make the exact same predictions as you have.. there is nothing mystical or psychic about it.. its just guess work.. kinda like speculators in the stock trade.. analyzing future markets etc for their investors.. they are not psychic.. but are good at reading trends.. 

Put it this way.. the next earth quake.. or volcanic eruption.. I will put money on there being another one within a month.. and it will generally be in a different area in the world from the last one.. I can give you a list of 20 odd people who were at a party I was at a couple of months before the 2004 boxing day tsunami , had some friends in taiwan when the earthquake hit there in October, said at the party there would be another earthquake around mid december somewhere in asia, if you take the time to look at earth quakes and when and where they will happen, you will see the trend, nothing psychic about it. 

the new tech.. lets see.. since 2017 they have been saying there will be a break through in the computing tech around 2019, 2020 that will revolutionize the computing industry.. so your prediction on this has been banded about for a couple of years now.. so if you watch the news and follow the tech side of things logic will tell you that next year or 2020 at the latest there will be a big breakthrough. 

then your meteorite prediction, considering the majority of those that hit the earth hit in the northern hemisphere, and with a lot of sightings happening in europe its not that hard to say 'there will be a strike in that area' again, logic, though taking a guess if there was a large sighting etc that did not hit the ground you will still take credit for predicting it. 

the geopolitical and economic predictions, again, the news has been saying that and predicting it as well, talk to a investment banker, they will tell you which area's they are watching, its all about trends, again, logic.

you see you give a year prediction, with no specific dates, everything you predicted has a possibility of happening due to the different trends in the world, what would be impressive is if you gave a exact date, what you are currently doing is smoke and mirrors, trying to fool the gullible

oh and this one 

It is very clear that when a person has a negative logic, that is to see the in the half glass empty and the half one filled classic scenario only the part that is lacking, really nothing ever will satisfy his thirst for precision.  I would suggest you verify that my first prediction that Charles Prince of Wales was never going to be formally crowned British King it came from 2008, so about 11 years ago, I am sure with your acute intelligence you are going to be perfectly able to find it by googling on the web. 

gods, I am a confirmed monarchist, and I have known that Charlie would never be king, that has been said since the 1980's pre net days, hell I said that when I was 20, so 1990, well before your prediction my friend so does that make me psychic? nope, that makes me a realist, Charles was never a popular royal, and it is a given since he married Camilla that if he became king the royals would loose the popularity they now hold (they did loose it when Diana died, but William and Harry have brought it back) so your prediction really does mean squat

Edited by DingoLingo
missed answering a question
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Again, I suggest you to at least breath deeply before to respond compulsively, I am sure you have tried to debunk others predictions that were possibly vague, but that is far to be the case of my predictions.

First at all, the word 'somewhere' followed by the name of an entire continent never existed on any of my predictions, that is part of your own caricature about me, I started to describe the seasons where the events will strike and then in two very detailed long paragraphs I included a list of countries with precisely described region with in, where the events will occur.   

In the case of the United states I provided very precise regions within States of the country where we are going to see strong earthquakes, seaquakes striking on 2019, including a megaquake that has not been occurred on the continental States since the time of the San Francisco one of 1906, or if you want to take about strong earthquakes since 1981 and the No volcanic eruption since St Helene in 1979. 

So what vaguely statements are you referring to? what are you talking about? your reasons do not make any sense with all respect. 

I was clear that the object that will fall on earth this 2019 is not going to be a common meteorite, it will be much larger than that, reaching most likely the category of an asteroid, and that its explosion will trigger military reactions all around the world, we have not seen that scenario at all in all the History of civilization. 

I also have bounded very precisely the geographic region this will occur, it is Not 'somewhere' on the Americas by the way, in will be close to the Black sea, on its basin. 

There is too much of stretch on your criticizing,  nothing really substantial on it. 

The Angel of Lightness 

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Again, I suggest you to at least breath deeply before to respond compulsively, I am sure you have tried to debunk others predictions that were possibly vague, but that is far to be the case of my predictions.

There is too much of stretch on your criticizing,  nothing really substantial on it. 

The Angel of Lightness 

How ironic is that bolded part..  The problem here is a very simple one, AoL  You keep repeating these handwaves.  Above I asked you to CITE an evidenced example of your best predictions.

You have completely failed to do that.  The example I picked randomly, showed exactly my point - and others above clearly agree.  The predictions are WAY too vague and way too wide and open to multiple interpretations - you 'predict;' in a way that virtually guarantees 'success'.

So AGAIN, I ask - CITE an evidenced example of your best predictions.  If the best you have is similar to the Benazir Bhutto one, then I'm afraid such guesses about what might happen are nothing more than anyone with a vague knowledge could offer up.  And please explain why you claimed your prediction was about Benazir Bhutto in your list above, when you didn't name her in the prediction nor did you even name her position, let alone her country?  Some would claim that was deliberately misleading.  Including me..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3