Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ESP Predictions of Future for 2019

TheAngelofLightness

6 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

I predict there will be civil unrest in China. 

I predict water will be wet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hammer

A well rolled blunt with a properly seasoned cigar wrap is just as good as a cigar but yes you make an excellent point.

jmccr8

The brandy is a libation to my European ancestors and the tobacco, tribute to my Indian ancestors. Hummingbird will be pleased I cherish her gift, brought back to the people.

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

The brandy is a libation to my European ancestors and the tobacco, tribute to my Indian ancestors. Hummingbird will be pleased I cherish her gift, brought back to the people.

Hi Hammer

I just love how accepting you are, but I am not much on hugging unless groping is allowed.:D

jmccr8

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hammer

I just love how accepting you are, but I am not much on hugging unless groping is allowed.:D

jmccr8

All for the best. Sometimes in dreams, I stand on a great causeway, stretching out across a vast stretch of water, terminating at an exotic city rising like a fantasy from the waters. Half shrouded in mist and colored like the rainbow and with hundreds of columns of smoke from cooking fires, rising in the damp morning air. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I predict water will be wet.

But sir, water itself is not wet. It can make things wet though. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

All for the best. Sometimes in dreams, I stand on a great causeway, stretching out across a vast stretch of water, terminating at an exotic city rising like a fantasy from the waters. Half shrouded in mist and colored like the rainbow and with hundreds of columns of smoke from cooking fires, rising in the damp morning air. 

Hi Hammer

I tried to like this but apparently I am once again restricted,.... hmm well I understand the giving of tobacco as an offering and at a friends funeral tucked a joint into my friends sleeve when I went to say goodby. Later after Jim had left the room his brother complained that the was nothing left to smoke so I told him I gave his brother my best offering and damn it if he wouldn't have stolen it if I told him sooner. :angry:

A gift is a gift for that person

jmccr8

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Best to nail down a definition before disputing one.

WET:

1a
: consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid (such as water)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hammer

I tried to like this but apparently I am once again restricted,.... hmm well I understand the giving of tobacco as an offering and at a friends funeral tucked a joint into my friends sleeve when I went to say goodby. Later after Jim had left the room his brother complained that the was nothing left to smoke so I told him I gave his brother my best offering and damn it if he wouldn't have stolen it if I told him sooner. :angry:

A gift is a gift for that person

jmccr8

It was a medicinal herb to the Cherokee. Across the spectrum of Native American beliefs it's use was as varied as that of olive oil in the Roman Empire. My grandmother used it as a salve for bee stings. In ritual smoking it made the truth of one's words visible and so on. As something valuable, it was a common offering and gift. 

When I was young and impressionable, I read the account of Bernal Diaz del Castillo of his personal recollection of his first sight of Tenochtitlan. It became something of a pseudo-memory for me, I found it so evocative and romantical. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It was a medicinal herb to the Cherokee. Across the spectrum of Native American beliefs it's use was as varied as that of olive oil in the Roman Empire. My grandmother used it as a salve for bee stings. In ritual smoking it made the truth of one's words visible and so on. As something valuable, it was a common offering and gift. 

When I was young and impressionable, I read the account of Bernal Diaz del Castillo of his personal recollection of his first sight of Tenochtitlan. It became something of a pseudo-memory for me, I found it so evocative and romantical. 

Thanks and I have no likes left

jmccr8

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Best to nail down a definition before disputing one.

WET:

1a
: consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid (such as water)

Yes, but water is not wet.

Water is liquid, it is not soaked with it. 

Would you really call water wet?

Edited by Timothy
Eep.

3 hours ago, Timothy said:

It's so defined in the dictionary. Look it up.

Some argue that water wets things, but is not really wet itself. And it stands to reason to ask what wets water, if water is not wet? Because water does certainly have a wetting action.

A dry argument, nonetheless, since it leaves us high and dry, if water is not wet!

On 4/17/2019 at 8:34 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

It is clear that you don't have the most remote idea of the kind of predictions you are trying to link with spiritism, that is an extremely judgemental statement from your side that possibly says more of what are your system of prejudgments about prophecy in modern times than about me at all.   

I never in my entire life have invoked any spirit of nobody, your insinuation is wrong, disgusting and defamatory,  who do you think I am? 

I am a genuine seer, not a medium, in the tradition of Christian mysticism, educated by monks, more over by a religious community linked with France,  and devoted my entire career as a seer in contemplative meditation, it is in the context of prayer that my prediction of future unfold, they are the response of my prayers to God for wisdom. 

I am commended as a mystic since many years ago  to the guidance of Michael Archangel,  The Hebrew Kings David and Solomons and Christ. 

As always when somebody jump out with such kind of destructive abusive criticism I respectfully suggest please think twice before to talk so liberally on things you really don't know at all, you could be committing a great mistake, even in risk to be driven into a blasphemy by doing that.

By the way whoever becomes involved in any attempt to destroy Christ relics commits a sacrilege of the worst kind and that is even worst than a crime against humanity in the standards of God, that is why i am praying that no conspiracy of any kind is behind this horrible fire in NotreDame.   

My prayers are for  that what I also foresaw about the context of this issue were just only the Yellow vest riots running in France in synchronicity with this event and not another terrorist international plot. 

No more comments for now, I am not going to give importance to the sarcasm on replies, I am relatively new here, so still very unknown in this forum, to the point that somebody has addressed me as a She when I am really a He.  Everybody has a different personality, I don't have a dependency on social approval, and  well I have so many years opening posting interesting trustable predictions on the web. 

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness 

It's debatable which of us is taken less seriously on this great forum of unexplained things. You predict many small destructions in many different places, at many different times, while I predict one single global catastrophe that will take place at the same time, the end.

What we have in common is this lack of dependency on social approval, as we could care less what they say about it.

And what we have different is that you could be wrong many times, while I can be wrong only once. Like that Shakespearean flair, when Caesar tries to calm his wife about her concerns with her dream of  "beware the ides of March."

Caesar: Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard. It seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, Will come when it will come.

4 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

It's debatable which of us is taken less seriously on this great forum of unexplained things. You predict many small destructions in many different places, at many different times, while I predict one single global catastrophe that will take place at the same time, the end.

What we have in common is this lack of dependency on social approval, as we could care less what they say about it.

And what we have different is that you could be wrong many times, while I can be wrong only once. Like that Shakespearean flair, when Caesar tries to calm his wife about her concerns with her dream of  "beware the ides of March."

Caesar: Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard. It seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, Will come when it will come.

I know what you mean,  but I am not really guided by probabilities of getting errors in predicting future outcomes.

My predictions of earthquakes here in this thread in the first semester of this year showed remarkable achievements, they were not some casual matches,  it was an entire sequence of strong seismic events in which all the exact places were forecasted correctly. 

By the way, although this was not your comment, but  somebody else,  that is clearly trying to perform comedies here, to avoid doing any serious contribution in the discussion,  Russia does not have coast directly in the Atlantic, not at all in the mediterranean nor Red Sea, neither in the Indian Ocean, nor in the Antarctic one, and if anybody sum those major bodies of water you get about 50% of all the oceans of the world.

Russia can be 1/8 of the size of earth but its presence in the oceans is not proportionally as large, it is a country with coasts in a lot of interior seas, even large lakes, as the Black Sea, Azoff sea, Caspian Sea. 

The last time that something of important size fell from the outer space was in 2012 and before that in 1908, so this is not an event that occurs frequently at all, that person that is trying to suggest this is a sure event to occur in any year is of course an ignorant not only on geography and statistics but pulling the leg of the many that decided to follow him in such insensate comment. 

The Angel of Lightness 

On 10/8/2019 at 7:11 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Something from space will fall next to a body of water near to the country with the largest coastline in the world.

I predict that something will strike the window of my house within the week. I can’t be sure whether or not it is water or a bird, nor which window it will be. But it will happen. 

It was a mango, and it hit the toilet window.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

it is really sad. why there is no future predictions about Korea?

Will North Korea denuclearize?

Could Korea  break out War?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Because the OP likes predicting natural disasters by misreading sensor data.

Hopefully the people under the fat spam muncher will realize he has no Tienming and take him out. That way a war is avoided. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is another case of weird.

7) A considerable large object coming at great speed from the outer space, larger than a simple meteorite will strike our planet on a region in between the Carpathian mountains, balkans, and the shores of the Black sea. This event will be completely unexpected, there will not be any alert, no effective detection by the multiple space agencies. The impact will produce an explosion several times stronger than what occurred in Chelyabinsk, Siberia on 2012. This detonation of many megatons will be confused with a missiles attack triggering a very strong security crisis between Nato, Iran, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and even Israel. Along days and most likely weeks fears of a generalized international conflict of devastating proportions will take over the entire media of the planet. The only chance the crisis will have to be stopped should be through the mediation of the Vatican diplomacy. If the efforts of the Pope fail the consequences for Europe are going to be dramatic, scenarios of terrible devastation under heavy military actions.

Let's make sure we are all talking about the same thing. The Chelyabinsk event did not "strike our planet". It exploded high in the atmosphere around 30km up. The material did rain down onto the Earth but as small pieces of the once 20m object. That was the largest event of its type since the Tunguska event. This event was in 2013, not 2012. 

Such events are not confused with missile attacks. NATO and Russia will not think it is a military crisis. Maybe other players without satellite coverage will be mistaken for a short period of time. Missiles do not behave like meteorites entering the atmosphere. They come in higher, faster, and explode at higher altitudes than missiles do. Missiles are launched. Observers see the launches and immediately track the missiles. Space rock hitting the atmosphere is moving rapidly moving at speeds of 20, 30, or even 40 thousand kph. 

Chelyabinsk did not involve a crisis. Russia knew right away it was not a missile attack. Similar events will just as quickly regarded as a natural event. There won't be a day of anything other than internal responses to help those in the affected area.

If you are going to make a bizarre claim at least get the facts right of previous events and then decide whether or not to make a prediction that is plausible.

• Like 3

On 10/8/2019 at 5:40 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I know what you mean,  but I am not really guided by probabilities of getting errors in predicting future outcomes.

My predictions of earthquakes here in this thread in the first semester of this year showed remarkable achievements, they were not some casual matches,  it was an entire sequence of strong seismic events in which all the exact places were forecasted correctly. 

By the way, although this was not your comment, but  somebody else,  that is clearly trying to perform comedies here, to avoid doing any serious contribution in the discussion,  Russia does not have coast directly in the Atlantic, not at all in the mediterranean nor Red Sea, neither in the Indian Ocean, nor in the Antarctic one, and if anybody sum those major bodies of water you get about 50% of all the oceans of the world.

Russia can be 1/8 of the size of earth but its presence in the oceans is not proportionally as large, it is a country with coasts in a lot of interior seas, even large lakes, as the Black Sea, Azoff sea, Caspian Sea. 

The last time that something of important size fell from the outer space was in 2012 and before that in 1908, so this is not an event that occurs frequently at all, that person that is trying to suggest this is a sure event to occur in any year is of course an ignorant not only on geography and statistics but pulling the leg of the many that decided to follow him in such insensate comment. 

The Angel of Lightness 

As I just mentioned please get your facts right. 

1. The Chelyabinsk event was in 2013, not 2012.
  2. There have been events between 1908 and 2013. In particular 1919, 1927, 1930, 1932, 1941, 1947, 1948, 1959, 1963, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1969, 1976, 1984, 1993, 1994, 1997, etc.

That makes many of your suggestions quite wrong.

Your earthquake predictions were somehow correct? Please help me out with why you think you were correct because all I ever saw was a guess that used a shotgun method of covering a huge number of places.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/8/2019 at 5:06 AM, Timothy said:

It certainly get my engine running...if ya know what I mean?

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2019 at 7:19 AM, Timothy said:

Wet is the description of the sensation that water and other liquids cause people to feel. This also includes warm, cool, cold, and there goes three maybe four layers of skin.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, Great Old Man said:

Will North Korea denuclearize?

Could Korea  break out War?

My prediction is that North Korea will not denuclearize and the possibility of war is there but all parties know it will be catastrophic.   Who were you hoping would make a future prediction about Korea?

• Like 1

Ya know what puzzles me about predictions and prophecies? Other than the vague and ambiguous nature of such announcements.

IF these kind of prophecies and predictions were true and accurate, then that would indicate that the future is set and unchangeable. Which, for the religious minded folk who prate on about their holy books "prophecies being fulfilled", negates the concept of free will.

How, you ask? Simple. If an event is "destined" to happen, regardless of the actions you take, then there is no free will. 

Like, if someone predicted that "Jodie will be struck by an out-of-control car, on Monday October 21, 2019" and it was accurate, then nothing I could do would change that event. I could stay inside, never leaving my house. BUT if 'prophecy" were true and accurate, a truck could come careening through the wall of my house and clobber me. My 'free will' would not be able to help me avoid the 'inevitable'.

Most predictions (I grant that some people have been able to "see" future events with uncanny accuracy, If reports are to be accepted) are so vague, so broad, and have no expiration date, to render them as "wild **** guesses".

The majority of these "seers" "fortune tellers" and "prophets" ( or "profits" ) are nothing more than self aggrandizing, doomsayers who will pat themselves on the back for "successfully" predicting disasters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 10/18/2019 at 3:29 PM, Jodie.Lynne said:

Ya know what puzzles me about predictions and prophecies? Other than the vague and ambiguous nature of such announcements.

IF these kind of prophecies and predictions were true and accurate, then that would indicate that the future is set and unchangeable. Which, for the religious minded folk who prate on about their holy books "prophecies being fulfilled", negates the concept of free will.

How, you ask? Simple. If an event is "destined" to happen, regardless of the actions you take, then there is no free will. 

Like, if someone predicted that "Jodie will be struck by an out-of-control car, on Monday October 21, 2019" and it was accurate, then nothing I could do would change that event. I could stay inside, never leaving my house. BUT if 'prophecy" were true and accurate, a truck could come careening through the wall of my house and clobber me. My 'free will' would not be able to help me avoid the 'inevitable'.

Most predictions (I grant that some people have been able to "see" future events with uncanny accuracy, If reports are to be accepted) are so vague, so broad, and have no expiration date, to render them as "wild **** guesses".

The majority of these "seers" "fortune tellers" and "prophets" ( or "profits" ) are nothing more than self aggrandizing, doomsayers who will pat themselves on the back for "successfully" predicting disasters.

Who would bother to prophesy the death of such an insignificant figure? Just any 1 is an insignificant figure, when it comes to real prophecy. Real prophecy is given for all.

In general, the fact that someone knows the outcome of a choice to be made does not take away the choice from the one making it. For instance, I know a person well, and I know that this person hates bananas with a passion, and also know that this person likes apples and pears. If this person is given a choice of choosing which one of 3 fruits (banana, apple, and pear) they would not eat, I would know, almost certainly, that the person would choose to exclude the banana. And yet, my knowing which one would be selected has not prevented the person from choosing. Free will is not taken away by someone's else foreknowledge.

But you bring up an interesting point. If one is told that they would die by being hit by a car, obviously being killed by a truck is not the same thing, precisely, Although there can be similarities, and it's close enough for government prophecies. I recall a story, although vaguely now, about a prophecy given to parents about the death of their child, which would come by some wild animal. The parents take all steps, as you did, to avoid all situations where the child may come in contact with the animal. In the end the child dies within the building, where it had been isolated, to avoid any and all contact with the animal. The irony was that the prophecy had not been specific enough, since the child died as a result of contact with only the image of that animal. That's best I can remember it, otherwise I would have cited a reference.

And I would agree that there are only a handful of true prophets out there, if that many. The false ones can, at best, only make very vague and wild guesses, and indeed are those you accuse of profiteering and/or self aggrandizing. So true that it can hardly be argued against.

But above all the fakers, there stands a true prophet. And true prophecy is given freely, to warn, above all, and as a suggestive aid in making the right choices for avoiding a sure negative outcome. One is free to choose whether to accept the warning or to ignore it. There is still freedom of choice that comes with the warning, and as such, it does not take away free-will. Knowing that you will not accept the warning is not willed by higher powers, as the result is based on your free choosing not to accept it, just as it would be if you choose to accept it. I know how you will choose, but I did not take away your choice.

For a another example, you are at the beach just basking in the sun, as you usually are apt to do, and all of a sudden a warning rings out, and it's that same repetitive tsunami warning. You choose to ignore it, and remain on the beach, because I know that you are one of those that don't take the warning seriously anymore, having disregarded the last 3 warnings, because many times you have experienced false alarms in the past, since a tsunami has never materialized after the warnings, and therefore you no longer take them seriously. One can predict, with a very high rate of success, that 95% of those remaining on the beach will be killed, if the projected 30 feet waves do materialize this time, and will arrive on shore within 15 minutes. Obviously not the same, as tsunami warnings are not quite the same as prophecy. But perhaps, only poorly, still serves for making the point on free will and foreknowledge. No, yes, maybe?

5 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

But above all the fakers, there stands a true prophet.

And this individual would be? Kindly be very specific.

• Thanks 2