Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chess tournament participants thread

Saru

I'm available now to play anyone I was ecstatic when I posted th as t post about where the chess tournaments have been and now I'm booted hurt my feelings :(

27 minutes ago, -Nuke- said:

I'm available now to play anyone I was ecstatic when I posted th as t post about where the chess tournaments have been and now I'm booted hurt my feelings :(

I tried reaching you several times.  I still cannot find you on RHP.  I put in NukeUM but it says no player found. :/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, joc said:

I tried reaching you several times.  I still cannot find you on RHP.  I put in NukeUM but it says no player found. :/

Someone said I'm still in a bracket give me 5min

4 hours ago, joc said:

SmartSelect_20190123-225341_Samsung Internet.jpg

also have the app and it says my name is NukeUM so not sure why you cant find me ... I've been registered for weeks but just got the app just now

Just now, -Nuke- said:

also have the app and it says my name is NukeUM so not sure why you cant find me ... I've been registered for weeks but just got the app just now

That is strange.  No one can seem to pull you up.  Earl said he did but now he cannot. Scratching my head about it.  Did you register on the app as NukeUM?  Either way computer or phone it should come up.  I don't know why it's not.  I'll see if I can figure out what is going on.

Just now, joc said:

That is strange.  No one can seem to pull you up.  Earl said he did but now he cannot. Scratching my head about it.  Did you register on the app as NukeUM?  Either way computer or phone it should come up.  I don't know why it's not.  I'll see if I can figure out what is going on.

Yes sir I'm on the app now I even see where earl of trump's tried to play me but I cant tell tournament players from non tournament.. but here's my app I'm on a phone

SmartSelect_20190123-230652_Red Hot Pawn Chess.jpg

https://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-player/NukeUM

Found Nukes profile.

I suspect he does not show up in the search function as he has not started any games. Also the case with Psyche101.

The search function must work by looking through the games directory for players names as I imagine there would be thousands of players who have signed up and never moved.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-player/Psyche101

@joc

Edited by AtlantisRises
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-player/NukeUM

Found Nukes profile.

I suspect he does not show up in the search function as he has not started any games. Also the case with Psyche101.

The search function must work by looking through the games directory for players names as I imagine there would be thousands of players who have signed up and never moved.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-player/Psyche101

@joc

Do you have any games going on Nuke?  if not ...challenge someone...anyone...lol

I sent him a game and moved and now he is findable on RHP

38 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

I also sent @psyche101 a game so he is also now searchable.

Thanks for figuring that out!  I'm currently playing NukeUM.  Convinced is also on there.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:

Thanks for figuring that out!  I'm currently playing NukeUM.  Convinced is also on there.  

No problem mate. I hope to encounter you in the next round of games.

• Thanks 1

So 

42 minutes ago, joc said:

So we just need one more since me and psyche were figured out? Or still 2?

Just now, -Nuke- said:

So 

So we just need one more since me and psyche were figured out? Or still 2?

If Convinced still wants to play then we would just need one.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, joc said:

If Convinced still wants to play then we would just need one.

However...it's not likely...he hasn't been on since Jan 13 and really doesn't come on much at all anymore.  We'll see what we can do...all is not lost. :) 

11 minutes ago, joc said:

However...it's not likely...he hasn't been on since Jan 13 and really doesn't come on much at all anymore.  We'll see what we can do...all is not lost. :) 

I hope we can work out the extra players.

-Nuke- is a pretty solid player.

• Thanks 2

How about getting a group with the best players who didn't get through to round two and letting Nuke play in that and the winner of that can be the bestest loser?

@psyche101 I can't find you on the app, but I tried sending you a message and it went. When you can challenge me or send a message and we can play a game.

• Thanks 1

So much support I appreciate it all. If it doesn't work out I won't hang myself or nothing but I definitely do want a shot at the crown haha

We still need one more player like asap if anyone can jump in for just 1 or 2 games we'd appreciate it.. there were some technical errors and stuff and we ended up not getting in

Someone help this fellow out and join the tournament lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Someone help this fellow out and join the tournament lol

He's in our Group now. Pysche ain't playing as far as I know.

@-Nuke- when you have time you can challenge me.

I just made a stupid move against @Earl.Of.Trumps and have been schooled.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, danydandan said:

He's in our Group now.

He IS...? (Nuke)  News to me. I don't have a game going with him. I did until Joc said he was not playing

Pysche ain't playing as far as I know.

Well, Joc assigned him. After that, who knows what happened.

@-Nuke- when you have time you can challenge me.

I just made a stupid move against @Earl.Of.Trumps and have been schooled.

LOL you can't expect to win every game, Dan.  Give me a chall. 

15 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

He IS...? (Nuke)  News to me. I don't have a game going with him. I did until Joc said he was not playing

Well, Joc assigned him. After that, who knows what happened.

LOL you can't expect to win every game, Dan.  Give me a chall. 

I'm going to call it quits for the night. I'll challenge you tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked