Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy theorist 'killed by drug overdose'

UM-Bot

According to Duval, Spiers had bought as many as ten boxes while on holiday in Cyprus and had swallowed several of the tablets on the day of his death.

According to the Polish prosecutor's office (PPO), Spiers had died due to "natural causes" 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/324642/conspiracy-theorist-killed-by-drug-overdose

Natural causes? What is natural about taking an overdose of tablets?

• Like 3

Very possible he could of been misled on the dosage but I doubt someone wanted to kill him because he "knew" to much. 

• Thanks 1

People often over-medicate and die. Blood and/or bile are the "black fluid" that was found coming out of his mouth. Also common.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AllPossible said:

Very possible he could of been misled on the dosage but I doubt someone wanted to kill him because he "knew" to much. 

Real "whistleblowers" don't get a chance to blow the whistle. :yes:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

People often over-medicate and die. Blood and/or bile are the "black fluid" that was found coming out of his mouth. Also common.

Stomach hemorrhage. It's common on overdoses of more acidic medications. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Piney said:

Stomach hemorrhage. It's common on overdoses of more acidic medications. 

Emesis is just common in most deaths.

• Like 2

Conspiracy theorists, whether right or wrong about their theories, rely on the practise of exercising critical thinking, making connections, etc. I would understand when a brain-dead junkie overdoses, but what was he thinking according to the accidental overdose theory? That he knew to take one tablet but he thought "Oh, I'm sure 10 won't hurt"? Or what?

Edited by Rolci
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rolci said:

Conspiracy theorists, whether right or wrong about their theories, rely on the practise of exercising critical thinking, making connections, etc. I would understand when a brain-dead junkie overdoses, but what was he thinking according to the accidental overdose theory? That he knew to take one tablet but he thought "Oh, I'm sure 10 won't hurt"? Or what?

Not the ones around here.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rolci said:

My brother in law accidentally overdosed on Methadone a few years back. Found him with the same black liquid coming from his mouth. 

When you're addicted or suffering from a mental illness that you're drying to drown out you don't think as logically as you're suggesting this post. Typically, the accident comes from just taking too much in an attempt to get higher or to further dull the pain.

This guy had actually had troubles with drugs if I remember correctly. 

I don't buy that he happened to overdose just before he happened to be about to give new information on UFOs. Sadly, the powers that be do this sort of thing all the time, but people/sheeple refuse to recognize it.  

The powers that be will absolutely go after people to try and keep the fact that they're hiding extraterrestrials a secret.  And this is exactly what happens.  The official reports make it look like it was an accident, natural causes, an overdose, suicide, etc.  

His death is highly suspicious to say the least, and to think otherwise is absurd.  Unfortunately, it's hard to get real information about this since the fake news outlets are broadcasting propaganda about how he was a drug addict, that he died of an overdose.

bull****, I read about this case from unbiased, independent sources.  And he said prior to this happening that he was concerned that something like this may happen.  He was in fear for his life days before this happened.  

People who accidentally overdose wouldn't see it coming.  If that were the case, it would have been unexpected, a miscalculation of dosage.  The fact that this man was in fear that something was going to happen for days makes this even more suspicious.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I don't buy that he happened to overdose just before he happened to be about to give new information on UFOs. Sadly, the powers that be do this sort of thing all the time, but people/sheeple refuse to recognize it.  

The powers that be will absolutely go after people to try and keep the fact that they're hiding extraterrestrials a secret.  And this is exactly what happens.  The official reports make it look like it was an accident, natural causes, an overdose, suicide, etc.  

His death is highly suspicious to say the least, and to think otherwise is absurd.  Unfortunately, it's hard to get real information about this since the fake news outlets are broadcasting propaganda about how he was a drug addict, that he died of an overdose.

bull****, I read about this case from unbiased, independent sources.  And he said prior to this happening that he was concerned that something like this may happen.  He was in fear for his life days before this happened.  

People who accidentally overdose wouldn't see it coming.  If that were the case, it would have been unexpected, a miscalculation of dosage.  The fact that this man was in fear that something was going to happen for days makes this even more suspicious.

He could also just be suffering from paranoid delusions as a result of whatever psychosis he was attempting to medicate himself for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have observed that many mentally OFF folks seem to not be aware of it. 

14 hours ago, Rolci said:

I would understand when a brain-dead junkie overdoses, but what was he thinking according to the accidental overdose theory? That he knew to take one tablet but he thought "Oh, I'm sure 10 won't hurt"? Or what?

Accidental overdose is the term used when someone ODs unintentionally, as it often is. If intentional it's suicide. 

And just for edification, addiction is a legit disease. If we treated it like the mental health problem it is, rather than turning people into criminals, we wouldn't see so many ODs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Are you going to get whacked soon? 

More whacked than usual that is.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 3

... probably not the best timing but he was pretty hot tbh x

• Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The powers that be will absolutely go after people to try and keep the fact that they're hiding extraterrestrials a secret.  

Then you'd best go into deep hiding there bud.

Oh wait, didn't you say that the CIA has already contacted you? :rolleyes:

On 1/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, Rolci said:

Conspiracy theorists, whether right or wrong about their theories, rely on the practise of exercising critical thinking

That's about the opposite of my experience... Conspiraholics routinely fail to exercise critical thinking and replace it with denial of everything that seems official.

That's why they so often come up with ideas that are mutually exclusive or require braindead conspirators.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, Jodie.Lynne said:

Then you'd best go into deep hiding there bud.

Oh wait, didn't you say that the CIA has already contacted you? :rolleyes:

See the inconsistencies? This is what makes me think that the OP is not genuine but a CIA plant, meant to post these things in order to have real people reveal themselves, flushing them out and making them targets for the secret suppression squads.

• Haha 1