Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Entities with Telekinetic Abilities

Ms_Discombobulated

Are there any entities that can use telekinetic abilities to control the person in front of them.

These particular type may tend to have eyes with a malevolent sadistic look in them, although the eyes are not black perse, more um, full of energy and almost (but not quite) glowing. They seem to enjoy pain and suffering and can appear to have pointed reptillian like teeth (sometimes).

Just a question....

Oh yes, this entity looked and appeared as though they were a person. Well more than one person, ive experienced it more than once or twice.

Edited by Dame_Diva
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I do not question what you have seen. But I question if it was real. Seeing (and hearing) things that are not real is called a psychosis.

I strongly urge you to seek professional help if you suspect having a psychosis.

And to answer your question: Nothing has telekinetic abilities.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am aware of this, it is why I am asking...as it does not seem real but it has been happening on and off for some years now.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Dame_Diva said:

I am aware of this, it is why I am asking...as it does not seem real but it has been happening on and off for some years now.

Seek help! No one deserves to live not knowing what they see is real or not.

• Like 4

The issues were with a person or persons I was actually with at the time. Not an imaginary person when I was alone or similar. It has happened around 4 times over 6 years in total with different individuals (just the eyes not what I explain below, this is more recent).

It is hard to explain. It is mostly the strange look in the eyes. Just sadistic, malevolent. Highlighted in a way most human eyes are not but does not happen all the time. Most humans are not like that. The look in their eyes is different and I've no idea how to explain it without rambling!

Recently I saw my Dr about my liver results from my overdose. As I am leaving, I stand up. Then...oddness..... It was a strange feeling as though I had no idea how I ended up facing the direction I was looking in, I thought maybe I had tripped or something...

But I was facing the door when suddenlyI was facing him instead, in a position where I had to slowly look up to see everything, almost as if it was in slow motion. When I did look up, his face was blank, but his eyes were not at all.

His face had no feeling, no muscle movement, no emotion, no nothing, no smile, everything was deadpan...except his eyes.

The way he looked at me was very odd.

It was just all very weird.

After that I just said 'oh, ok, thank you' and left feeling somewhat disorientated at the time.

9 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Seek help! No one deserves to live not knowing what they see is real or not.

No, i'd rather investigate first to see how likely it all is.

3 minutes ago, Dame_Diva said:

The issues were with a person or persons I was actually with at the time. Not an imaginary person when I was alone or similar. It has happened around 4 times over 6 years in total with different individuals (just the eyes not what I explain below, this is more recent).

It is hard to explain. It is mostly the strange look in the eyes. Just sadistic, malevolent. Highlighted in a way most human eyes are not but does not happen all the time. Most humans are not like that. The look in their eyes is different and I've no idea how to explain it without rambling!

Recently I saw my Dr about my liver results from my overdose. As I am leaving, I stand up. Then...oddness..... It was a strange feeling as though I had no idea how I ended up facing the direction I was looking in, I thought maybe I had tripped or something...

But I was facing the door when suddenlyI was facing him instead, in a position where I had to slowly look up to see everything, almost as if it was in slow motion. When I did look up, his face was blank, but his eyes were not at all.

His face had no feeling, no muscle movement, no emotion, no nothing, no smile, everything was deadpan...except his eyes.

After that I just said 'oh, ok, thank you' and left feeling somewhat disorientated at the time.

Honestly, it sounds to me like you might have a brain tumor.

Edited by sci-nerd

Just now, Dame_Diva said:

I hope not!

lol

Get it checked! Please! Your perception is seriously altered. Something is wrong.

2 minutes ago, Dame_Diva said:

Tis why im asking!

It's all weirdly odd...

And you got an answer: D O C T O R !

• Like 1

Are there any entities that can use telekinetic abilities to control the person in front of them.

These particular type may tend to have eyes with a malevolent sadistic look in them, although the eyes are not black perse, more um, full of energy and almost (but not quite) glowing. They seem to enjoy pain and suffering and can appear to have pointed reptillian like teeth (sometimes).

Just a question....

Oh yes, this entity looked and appeared as though they were a person. Well more than one person, ive experienced it more than once or twice

PN might be errors. a little tiddled right now but at the time of the experience. Ty

Edited by Dame_Diva

3 minutes ago, Dame_Diva said:

no

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

So, you have memory troubles as well?

If I were you I'd ask a friend or family member to help me remember - and assist me - to get to the doctor.

Just now, sci-nerd said:

So, you have memory troubles as well?

If I were you I'd ask a friend or family member to help me remember - and assist me - to get to the doctor.

On my own...

1 hour ago, Dame_Diva said:

Just a question....

Oh yes, this entity looked and appeared as though they were a person. Well more than one person, ive experienced it more than once or twice.

Have you researched 'Reptilians' on the internet. If so, what do you think? It sounds like what you are hinting us towards.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Dame_Diva said:

No.

19 minutes ago, Dame_Diva said:

In Vodou they are known as "Snails". They are mind monkeys (Thought Forms) created by anxiety and can be banished just as fast as they appear. They can't harm you and can be banished by any practice in your own spiritual belief but you have to actually believe. (Power of intention).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Have you researched 'Reptilians' on the internet. If so, what do you think? It sounds like what you are hinting us towards.

I am aware of them but I wouldn't say I believed in them, as much as I dislike certain celebrities and world leaders!

I am wondering if I tripped over or something when I stood up, its possible. It was just a weird experience.

12 hours ago, Dame_Diva said:

1. Prove that entities exist

2. Prove that telekinetic abilities exist

...only then can we talk about "entities with telekinetic abilities".

It may have even been a reptilian shapeshifter, though these entities are rarely seen.  I've never seen one.  They can appear human, but they have all sorts of psychic abilities.  Potentially including telekinesis.  They often are highly malevolent indeed, but unfortunately they secretly control all of the world's governments and are influenced by satan.  However, reptilians are occasionally seen in various unexpected places.  When seen, they can occasionally even become dangerous according to research that I've done.  That's one possibility.  

However, there are other entities that could have a similar appearance perhaps.  I've also seen aliens in "human form" though.  It is quite bizarre to say the least, and it makes it difficult to identify what type of entity they are when they do that.  There are other alien beings that are capable of shapeshifting like that, not just reptilians.  For example, I once saw something quite similar to what you did in my room.  At first, it looked like a guy just standing around in my room.

And then, it began to morph into something.  It had brownish, strange looking skin.  And a large almond-shaped head.  However, prior to shapeshifting, it had human form.  I had not gone to sleep prior to seeing this being.  I was sitting in my room, it was somewhat late at night.  I was by myself at around 1 AM, that was my last memory, and then all of a sudden...…… I see this shapeshifting creature in my room.  Then, I check the clock, and it's literally 8:30 AM.  Creature disappears, and I had experienced around 7 and a half hours of missing time.

I have seen entities on a number of occasions, as I am a repeat alien abductee.  For whatever reasons, they seem to have a strong interest in me.  I don't know why, nor did I ever wish for this to happen.  But unfortunately, the aliens seem to have taken an interest in me.  And they keep taking me over and over again.  It's horrible, and the experiments that I have been subjected to while aboard their spaceships have been truly horrendous indeed.  Although, some of the aliens that I have met have been truly benevolent.  Yet unfortunately, several of my encounters have been from malevolent beings.

And during the past few months, my encounters have escalated.  I've found that as a repeat abductee, there is something about those who aliens have an interest in that is different from most people.  I don't know what it is exactly, but some of us have more of a connection to higher dimensions and the other side.  And it is those highly intelligent, highly psychically aware people who aliens seem to have the most interest in.  So, in a way, I see my experience as a positive thing. 

Many others around the world have been visited by aliens as well.  And on the upside, I do feel that my abductions have helped to enhance my psychic abilities.  I have dreams that occasionally have enabled me to see the future, and I also can communicate with spirits from the other side.  In recent months, it has become commonplace for me to interact with ghosts as well as other spirits.  I do feel that my alien encounters have enhanced my psychic abilities, and I've been a contactee since I was six years old.  It sounds like you were visited by an extraterrestrial yourself. 

• Haha 1