Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My dreams come true. Here is a prediction.

yahawashi

Hello everyone.

There will be a large tsunami in California in April of this year.

You do not have to believe this. I am only posting for reference.

I will come back. See you soon.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

To be fair she's/he's being quite specific for the type of event, tsunami, in a place, California, and time, April of 2019..

To be fair, I dont care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, yahawashi said:

Hello everyone.

You do not have to believe this. I am only posting for reference.

I will come back. See you soon.

Ok, see you in April. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2019 at 6:07 AM, drwhofan4612537 said:

my dreams are prophetic (and not just my dreams) quite a lot of the time, but i haven't dreamed of this.

Contact me at *Snip* for further information.

Edited by kmt_sesh
Do not post personal info

11 hours ago, yahawashi said:

Contact me at *Snip* for further information.

I am guessing you had a dream concerning tsunamis in April.  I am also guessing that you have something going on in your life that is going to be coming to a head in the spring of this year.   I don't believe in predictive dreams...but I do think that dreams tell us alot about our own mental well being.  If you want to share the dream in private....pm me.  I'll interpret it for you free of charge.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He said he didn't dream that one, but Joc is right. I dream of tsunamis when going through or about to experience a big unexpected stressful change in my life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, joc said:

I am guessing you had a dream concerning tsunamis in April.  I am also guessing that you have something going on in your life that is going to be coming to a head in the spring of this year.   I don't believe in predictive dreams...but I do think that dreams tell us alot about our own mental well being.  If you want to share the dream in private....pm me.  I'll interpret it for you free of charge.   

To answer your first guess, I have not only had one dream, but multiple dreams concerning a tsunami. Throughout the last five years at the very least.

To answer your second guess, none of those dreams have been a result of a stressful future event. I am much younger than you think.

I do agree however that dreams shine light on the mental well being of people. However, I do not think that will work for me. I do appreciate your will to help though.

I only receive "coded" future events in my dreams. As of late, they have only been personal day-to-day events. For example, I dream of something at night and I wake up to see that it has become reality. It happens that quickly. There is no denial that something big is happening from my part. There is more I can show you if you wish. But I do not need you to believe me as long as I get what I need. Or what we need for that matter.

Here's another thing for you to watch for: the tragedy during Super Bowl LIII.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, yahawashi said:

There is more I can show you if you wish. But I do not need you to believe me as long as I get what I need. Or what we need for that matter.

I have no idea how old you are...all humans have stressful events happening daily in their lives...from infancy throughout our lives into our senior years.  You can share that if you want...or not.  

What is it you would like to show?  What is it you need?  What is it that you think we need?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, joc said:

I have no idea how old you are...all humans have stressful events happening daily in their lives...from infancy throughout our lives into our senior years.  You can share that if you want...or not.  

What is it you would like to show?  What is it you need?  What is it that you think we need?

Of course. I am only reinforcing the idea that I am young and as a result less likely to have extremely stressful events around the corner like you assumed.

Do you have loved ones? Because if you do, they will all die one day. As will you. Wouldn't it be nice to change that?

If you are interested in helping me, let me know.

4 minutes ago, yahawashi said:

Of course. I am only reinforcing the idea that I am young and as a result less likely to have extremely stressful events around the corner like you assumed.

Do you have loved ones? Because if you do, they will all die one day. As will you. Wouldn't it be nice to change that?

If you are interested in helping me, let me know.

I can not help you.  Death is part of Life. Life is part of death.  There is no changing that. 

• Like 1

Just now, joc said:

I can not help you.  Death is part of Life. Life is part of death.  There is no changing that. 

I will save you.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, yahawashi said:

I will save you.

I appreciate that....I don't need a savior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, joc said:

I appreciate that....I don't need a savior.

You don't want one. But we all do. From the bottom of my heart, none of us deserve death and pain. That is why I will end it. I don't need your faith. I will still save you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/01/2019 at 2:37 AM, yahawashi said:

how did you get the month of April? 

• Like 2

From the bottom of my heart....thanks....I will consider myself saved now.  

If you need anything else....

You can find me in the lounge....

• Like 1

I had a vision of your profile picture last night while falling asleep. Interesting.

Edited by yahawashi
@Dejarma

Just now, yahawashi said:

Through my dream.

generally of course but did you see a calendar or did a voice tell you?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yahawashi said:

I had a vision of your profile picture last night while falling asleep. Interesting.

how weird.. i had a vision of yours as well.. 

• Haha 2

• The topic was locked