Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump Addresses the Nation [VIDEO]

acidhead

hey guys get over it ,do you know how many demos knew terrorists  were using fake pass ports to get into our country and now its going to be all the drug dealers.the only way is trump to put down a law of the protection  

it's scary that it got to this point. that  dems are willing to let criminals in unchecked , and holding entire country hostage, what trump said is not scary, at all. actually its encouraging that president, sees it as most Americans do, and willing to do something about. 

• Like 3

:mellow: I sincerely hope you all live long enough to see your bigoted ideology ostracized by society in the same way Nazism is today...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, aztek said:

like i said i could not care less about Australia,  and i'm all for securing our borders, building a wall. and keep people who do not belong here out, if you got a problem with it, i could not care less about either, nor i tell you what you need to do in your country. this is my position and there is nothing you can say to change it.,

btw are you implying we are responsible for your country cuz your politicians are ineffective? lamo.  seriously??? do you realize how idiotic it sounds?

Idiotic I don’t know about but you sound hurt and bitter. Give yourself a hug, mate.

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It's a fearful situation, CR

Like I said previously, I understand both sides. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Idiotic I don’t know about but you sound hurt and bitter. Give yourself a hug, mate.

you mistake me for ...you, 

your problems, your ineffective gvmnt is all your doing, you need to think better who you vote into office, it has nothing to do with us.  you deserve your gvmnt,

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Like I said previously, I understand both sides. 

yes you said that , but do you really understand?  your post about your ineffective gvmnt proves you wrong

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

you mistake me for ...you, 

your problems, your ineffective gvmnt is all your doing, you need to think better who you vote into office, it has nothing to do with us.  you deserve your gvmnt,

Aztec... if Trump decides to build another wall around your house I’d vote for it and so would Chuck and Nancy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Aztec... if Trump decides to build another wall around your house I’d vote for it and so would Chuck and Nancy.

lol, my house already has fence and private security, but thanks for concern.  it does not affect my access to it, but stops those who does not belong here.

but thanks for showing your true colors, for someone calling others  hateful, you show quite a lot  of it yourself.

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

Oh quit with the the fake ass crocodile tears. You dont give a damn about the safety and well-being of Americans. If you did, you'd be fighting to end the drug war by replacing prisons with rehab centers. You'd support sensible gun regulation that without kills millions of Americans a year from gun violence. You'd support at least some form of universal health coverage so tens of thousands don't die or go sick due to lack of healthcare coverage. You'd support the ending on nonstop illegal wars overseas that kill thousands of US soldiers for no reason, not counting all the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians killed in other countries by our own military.

And if you cared, then you wouldn't come back with some bulls**t rationalizations like "we can't afford it" or whatever other nonsense you use to justify all this. If you cared, you wouldn't ignore objective facts in favor of your preset ideology.

You don't care about the lives of Americans. You only care about demonizing the brown skinned people coming here from countries below the southern border. You only want to slander them all as being rapists, drug dealers, and violent thugs; and are using some fake ass 'compassion' to disgustingly justify your own slanderous blind hatred.

I and many other posters have cited source after source, posted link after link, independent reserch center statistics and studies; all overwhelmingly proving that there is no 'crisis' on the southern border. There are even more violent criminals who are native born citizens then there are illegal immigrants.Yet you ignore all of it, and continue to spew out all this bulls**t about how the majority are rapists and criminals and whatnot.

This was never about compassion towards Americans, it's only about racist hatred towards illegals. Thats all it's ever been about, and anyone with half a brain cell can see it.

Now I know why they post here at UM. Any other political forum would have roasted, toasted, then discarded them for their disingenuous behaviors.They come here to be coddled from all the terrible liberals out there.  They know they can get away with much more here than anywhere else that isn't a partisan bubble. Many forums are now starting to employ fact checkers on site and its hilarious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Obviously you saw a different speech to the one posted. I saw carefully crafted fearmongering dressed up as an a presidential vote for Trump informercial. Don’t get me wrong, he makes a persuasive argument but only buy using fear as the common denominator.

It's not fearmongering. These are serious things and much of it involves violence and death. How does one address it in calmer and less graphic way than Trump did last night without completely avoiding it like in the rebuttal?

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Obviously you saw a different speech to the one posted. I saw carefully crafted fearmongering dressed up as an a presidential vote for Trump informercial. Don’t get me wrong, he makes a persuasive argument but only buy using fear as the common denominator.

He even had a Trump donation link on screen.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

Other than cost, what are the cons to building the wall? No trolling, I’m genuinely curious. It’s just an inanimate structure that spans the width of the country. If the next President chooses to tear it down, so be it. But for right now, what harm will the wall itself cause? Why not just spend the money, build the damn wall and everyone can move the **** on?

Well there is serious environmental concern about migration patterns and the toll from the construction equipment and the admin has already waved any EPA oversight on the project. There is also the constitutional problem of enacting imminent domain and taking land away from US citizens who live on the border. Plus 5 billion dollars could do a lot of tangible good in our society rather than being used to mildly obstruct less than 20% of all illegal immigrants.

Plus on a personal level  as someone who grew up during the Berlin wall days I prefer not to have our nation associated with that imagery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Now I know why they post here at UM. Any other political forum would have roasted, toasted, then discarded them for their disingenuous behaviors.They come here to be coddled from all the terrible liberals out there.  They know they can get away with much more here than anywhere else that isn't a partisan bubble. Many forums are now starting to employ fact checkers on site and its hilarious. 

It's really true. This isn't the only place I discuss this sort of thing, and anywhere else most of this rhetoric would be thrown out, torn apart, deleted, and sometimes outright banned for objectively racist hate-speech. Yet here sometimes the exact opposite hapens. 

Anyway, Imma stop before the mods start complaining about my legitimate complaints that they just ignore...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

If they are really serious about reducing the amount of illegal drugs coming into the country then all routes have to be curtailed.

See I honestly cant take any of them seriously when they cry about the damage drugs do.

If they were really serious about the "drug problem" at all they would legalize them and treat it as a health issue rather than using it as a campaign issue while fattening their friends pockets

• Thanks 3

just a song I give to miss all the thousand children that were  lost because  of drugs:(

Edited by docyabut2

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

It's really true. This isn't the only place I discuss this sort of thing, and anywhere else most of this rhetoric would be thrown out, torn apart, deleted, and sometimes outright banned for objectively racist hate-speech. Yet here sometimes the exact opposite hapens. 

Anyway, Imma stop before the mods start complaining about my legitimate complaints that they just ignore...

Aww. You need a safe space where posts you don't like are deleted so you can hide in an echo chamber. How unsurprising. 

And what exactly are you complaining to mods about? That they wont make this an echo chamber for you? I'm surprised they've let you stay as long as they have considering how you constantly lash out and fill your posts with asterisks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Setton said:

Gosh, better hope someone doesn't invent some futuristic machine that can move on water. 

Like a boat. 

And as hard as that little boat tries, it will never be able to encircle the wall.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

You didn’t even answer my question.

Youre right rather rude of me. If the legal ports of entry are blocked they'll go elsewhere. Most likely they'll tunnel under the wall, to which you will say "We'll have seismic sensors" to which ill say "if there are seismic sensors whats the need to spend 5 bil on a wall?"

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Aww. You need a safe space where posts you don't like are deleted so you can hide in an echo chamber. How unsurprising. 

And what exactly are you complaining to mods about? That they wont make this an echo chamber for you? I'm surprised they've let you stay as long as they have considering how you constantly lash out and fill your posts with asterisks. 

Lol, if you think you upset me personally then think again. :lol: I'd have to actually value your opinion to be offended by it. Your ideology simply disgusts me, and so I find it rather shocking at times, yes, but never personally offended.

I know you'll likely fail to comprehend what I'm saying here, but I was simply mentioning how most other platforms (apart from perhaps gab) have policies against hate speech. Many celebrity careers have been demolished for far less stuff then what's often posted on here, and typically most private organizations want no association with racism or hate speech of any kind. The only reason some sites like Facebook and YouTube allow what they do is simply due to the sheer size of em. Yet here it's for some reason pampered and protected.

Don't get me wrong, UM has every right to do that if they want, they're a private organization. And I'm sure with the overall size of the internet you could find plenty of other obscure sites here or there that a low it. Just saying that typically most sites like this don't give bigots a platform to spew their hate speech. That's all.

• Like 1

Fox News legal expert: Forcing border wall through state of emergency would be unconstitutional

With the partial shutdown of the federal government dragging on and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi continuing to oppose a U.S./Mexico border wall, President Donald Trump has asserted that he might force the construction of a wall by declaring a state of emergency. But according to Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano, such a declaration would be unconstitutional.

Appearing on the morning show “Fox and Friends” on January 8, the libertarian told host Steve Doocy and others that Trump “can declare a state of emergency, but the declaration itself does not give him the power to take private property.”

• Like 2

Facing gridlock, GOP senators seek big immigration deal to end shutdown

Staring at a prolonged government shutdown, Republican senators are privately planning to court Democratic senators on an immigration deal that would give President Donald Trump money for his border wall and include several measures long-sought by Democrats, according to sources familiar with the matter.

After Trump stormed out of a White House meeting with congressional leaders, GOP senators privately gathered in Sen. Lindsey Graham's office Wednesday to discuss a way out of the logjam. The long-shot idea: propose an immigration deal that would include $5.7 billion for Trump's border wall along with several provisions that could entice Democrats.

Those items include changes to help those who are a part of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program as well as immigrants from El Salvador and other countries impacted by the Temporary Protected Status program - along with modifications to H-2B visas.

Shoot if I were Chuck and Nancy I may have them throw in universal healthcare and student debt relief too :lol:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Shoot if I were Chuck and Nancy I may have them throw in universal healthcare and student debt relief too :lol:

Sadly, I think they'd rather build the wall... <_<

• Like 1