Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General tournament chat

joc

So the storm has passed. Has left a bit of a mess but no real damage. Power was out for 5 days so have come back to some rather unpleasant fridges and freezers, however everything else seems pretty solid.

I will be pretty busy cleaning up for the next few days but should get online for at least a short period everyday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, danydandan said:

Is anyone actively playing Nuke?

Is he still active? 

Unfortunately due to Nuke's inability to play the tournament in a timely manner he has been removed from the participants list.  

• Sad 1

@Liquid Gardens I think you are well in the lead in our game. Im clinging on for dear life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, danydandan said:

@Liquid Gardens I think you are well in the lead in our game. Im clinging on for dear life.

Keeping my fingers crossed dany, still has been a great battle!

I have to admit that of all my opponents I'm enjoying being beat by AtlantisRises the most. Why? Because he is giving me lessons and suggestions how to improve my game as he makes me make mistakes with his moves. He is killing me softly with his game.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

I have to admit that of all my opponents I'm enjoying being beat by AtlantisRises the most. Why? Because he is giving me lessons and suggestions how to improve my game as he makes me make mistakes with his moves. He is killing me softly with his game.

You are not playing poorly by any means. Much like Dany your only major issue is a lack of experience and that can only be acquired through practice.

It is obvious to anyone who has played Dany over the last couple of months how hugely he has improved and just in the two games I have played you, you have done the same.

Stick to it and you will both be genuine contenders for the next tournament.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AtlantisRises said:

@Still Waters, @Liquid Gardens I still have a game left with both of you.

Please send me a game when you have the time.

Thanks.

Liquid Gardens has me on the run in our current game.......just a heads up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Liquid Gardens has me on the run in our current game.......just a heads up.

Our first game was a lot of fun.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AtlantisRises said:

Our first game was a lot of fun.

Ha, it was fun, interesting to see you put some real strategies in play in response to my chaos.  Just started our next game.

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2019 at 1:00 PM, danydandan said:

Is he still active? 

Yes I wasn't able to get on the site but I've finished many games but they had to challenge me or I had to challenge them b4 my browser went all loopy.  But I thought I was 6 or 7 and 0 but Its cool wish y'all the best of luck

On 3/27/2019 at 2:22 PM, AtlantisRises said:

You are not playing poorly by any means. Much like Dany your only major issue is a lack of experience and that can only be acquired through practice.

It is obvious to anyone who has played Dany over the last couple of months how hugely he has improved and just in the two games I have played you, you have done the same.

Stick to it and you will both be genuine contenders for the next tournament.

Agreed I've even seen him make amazing moves that I didn't even see but scratch my head next move ... very quick learner wish we could jam 10 years into him hed have great elo

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 5:00 PM, danydandan said:

Is he still active? 

I'm currently (Friday 29th) playing a game against him. He beat me in the other game.

However, he tells me he is no longer officially playing in the tournament and his name is not on the results chart.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Thanks 1

On 26/3/2019 at 11:43 AM, joc said:

Unfortunately due to Nuke's inability to play the tournament in a timely manner he has been removed from the participants list.  

Now that he is back can he proceed?

5 hours ago, -Nuke- said:

Agreed I've even seen him make amazing moves that I didn't even see but scratch my head next move ... very quick learner wish we could jam 10 years into him hed have great elo

Regardless if you are, or not, participating in the tournament anymore I'd like to play our two games. If that's possible.

6 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Now that he is back can he proceed?

He's been playing two games with me fairly expeditiously over the last week or so!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, -Nuke- said:

Yes I wasn't able to get on the site but I've finished many games but they had to challenge me or I had to challenge them b4 my browser went all loopy.  But I thought I was 6 or 7 and 0 but Its cool wish y'all the best of luck

Shoot me a game anytime dude. Whether you are in the Tourny or not.

1 win 2 draws is my current record with you and that is a bit annoying. Would like to crush you properly. Would make me feel better.

34 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

He's been playing two games with me fairly expeditiously over the last week or so!

Then I'm not sure why his name was removed from the list of participants.

7 hours ago, -Nuke- said:

Just to clarify on the reason you were removed from the second round - you'd mentioned that you were having problems with your computer and since March 1st you'd only posted once on the forum to let us know what was happening. The two games you have finished for round two took almost an entire month to play from start to finish and you have a few others running that have been ongoing for over a month and are still nowhere near complete.

We appreciate that you might not have the time to commit - but obviously we don't want participants waiting months to play their games with you.

You'd be welcome to take part in any other tournaments we hold in the future though if you do get a bit more time on your hands further down the road.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Saru said:

Just to clarify on the reason you were removed from the second round - you'd mentioned that you were having problems with your computer and since March 1st you'd only posted once on the forum to let us know what was happening. The two games you have finished for round two took almost an entire month to play from start to finish and you have a few others running that have been ongoing for over a month and are still nowhere near complete.

We appreciate that you might not have the time to commit - but obviously we don't want participants waiting months to play their games with you.

You'd be welcome to take part in any other tournaments we hold in the future though if you do get a bit more time on your hands further down the road.

It's all good it was just I couldnt get on here i couldnt find anyone else name to challenge for tourney and i definitely had finished 5.5 games 2 liquid 1 almost 2 ozy and 2 dan and not and currently playing 2 others but it's fine I appreciate everyone's time and I still want 2 games with the winner just to see what wouldve happened since I was undefeated this round lol 

Good luck all 

Jesus Lads, I just checked the league table I have bloody 19 points.

I might come third or fourth depending on results elsewhere. What the hell is going on? 

Is there a third round?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

Jesus Lads, I just checked the league table I have bloody 19 points.

I might come third or fourth depending on results elsewhere. What the hell is going on? 

Is there a third round?

You kicked some butt Dano...including mine!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, joc said:

You kicked some butt Dano...including mine!

Only once. Didn't you beat me on or second turn?

Is paying a membership on that RHP.com site worth it? I've been invited to join a clan or something, WTF is a clan?

Edited by danydandan

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

Only once. Didn't you beat me on or second turn?

Is paying a membership on that RHP.com site worth it? I've been invited to join a clan or something, WTF is a clan?

LOL!   I don't know nuthin'!! 

Meanwhile ya come in third LOL.

BTW, my appologies to you, Dan and Joc and ALL players in the tourney. I know it must have made JOc's job tougher doing pairings and stuff.

Anyway, glad to be back.

Dan, I'm going to chall you.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

LOL!   I don't know nuthin'!! 

Meanwhile ya come in third LOL.

BTW, my appologies to you, Dan and Joc and ALL players in the tourney. I know it must have made JOc's job tougher doing pairings and stuff.

Anyway, glad to be back.

Dan, I'm going to chall you.

Hah. I'm just glad the spell it with a C and not a K.

No need to apologise for circumstances outside of your control. I did take your spot in the final round. Hopefully I did taking your spot some justice, by doing better than I anticipated.

Glad to have back.

• Thanks 1