Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General tournament chat

joc

8 hours ago, danydandan said:

Cool.,

We will need to find away to communicate with out you being able to see. 

Can you add multiple people to a private message on here?

@joc, @Still Waters, @Saru, @Pettytalk, @Earl.Of.Trumps, @Ozymandias, @Liquid Gardens, @-Nuke-, @spartan max2, @Podo and anyone else who is interested in doing to this let me know.

I suppose we should wait until after the tournament.

It wouldn t be fair ... me and Atlantis had 2 draws in tourney so how could I help in collaboration?

It's certainly something we could set up if there was enough interest, however I don't think it's something I'd participate in personally.

21 minutes ago, Saru said:

however I don't think it's something I'd participate in personally.

Me neither.

I've enjoyed the tournament but I don't want to start more chess. Once I've finished my last 2 games which I'm currently playing then I'm taking a break from it.

Joc44 and Liquid Gardens, I have had to get a new phone and have forgotten my password to access RedHotPawn from it. So I can only play chess now in the evenings, Irish time, from my laptop. Also, this is an extremely busy time of year for me. Sorry about that. :)

At long last.....

Score sheet and Score Chart are updated!

Thanks for your patience!

• Like 2

Liquid Gardens, Still Waters and Joc44, please be advised that I have no access to RedHotPawn from my phone and am away from home and my computer until next Wednesday evening.

If I am holding things up too much as a result then I will happily forfeit my games - I'm not doing too well anyway and will likely win the wooden spoon. :)

Edited by Ozymandias

15 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Liquid Gardens, Still Waters and Joc44, please be advised that I have no access to RedHotPawn from my phone and am away from home and my computer until next Wednesday evening.

If I am holding things up too much as a result then I will happily forfeit my games - I'm not doing too well anyway and will likely win the wooden spoon. :)

Keep us posted if anything changes...thanks for the heads up! :) 

7 hours ago, joc said:

Keep us posted if anything changes...thanks for the heads up! :) 

Will do. Unfortunately, I had to buy a new phone and have forgotten my password to RedHotPawn. Sorry for the delay.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Will do. Unfortunately, I had to buy a new phone and have forgotten my password to RedHotPawn. Sorry for the delay.

You should be able to get your password resent to your Email address. Most sites have an "I forgot my Password" link.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AtlantisRises said:

You should be able to get your password resent to your Email address. Most sites have an "I forgot my Password" link.

Yes, I know this but I don't know the email address I used to create the account. I have a professional email address which I use for most things but I tend to generate new addresses as required for other purposes but, in the case of RedHotPawn, forgot to keep a record of it. :)

I just got another lesson from Saru. I was hoping for a stalemate on our second game, but my hopes were dashed once again, in the end.  But I promise to keep in shape for next year's tourney. Better still, we should have two tournaments each year. Then if we have two different winners, the two can play two games for yearly champion. I have only two games left with joc to complete my journey. 

• Like 1

@Ozymandias our game has timed out.

Will you be coming back to it? Please let me know what you want to do.

17 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

@Ozymandias our game has timed out.

Will you be coming back to it? Please let me know what you want to do.

So sorry about that, SW. I am back home this evening after a week away with no access to RedHotPawn. I will resume the game but if you wish I have no problem with you taking the win now.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

So sorry about that, SW. I am back home this evening after a week away with no access to RedHotPawn. I will resume the game but if you wish I have no problem with you taking the win now.

Ok, thank you. I'll wait for you to continue playing.

• Like 1

@Liquid Gardens  Good game!  The end was inevitable so...onto the next one! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, joc said:

@Liquid Gardens  Good game!  The end was inevitable so...onto the next one! 

Great game Joc! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am out of town all weekend attending my daughter's college graduation.  I'll be back Sunday and we can finish our games.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, joc said:

I am out of town all weekend attending my daughter's college graduation.  I'll be back Sunday and we can finish our games.

Congratulations.

Proud Daddy.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, joc said:

OK, joc44. Wondefed where you were. Enjoy your daughter's graduation. Congratulations. :)

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Are we going for a 2020 chess tournament?

@joc 

@Saru

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, danydandan said:

@joc 

@Saru

That time of year already :sk lol.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That time of year already :sk lol.

Hopefully.

I'm fine for whatever.  That is, of course Saru's decision.  :)

On 2/22/2020 at 3:20 PM, spartan max2 said:

You are already on the sign-up sheet! 

Everyone else who is interested please sign up...here

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, joc said:

You are already on the sign-up sheet! 

Everyone else who is interested please sign up...here

I'm ready , I'm not dealing with grad school this year so I shouldn't have to stop in the middle of it B)

• Thanks 1